1. Students may check out two selections for a two week period. Materials may be renewed.
2. Students may place a title on reserve online through Destiny. To log in to Destiny use your school computer login.
3. The privilege to check out items will be suspended until all overdue items are returned and fines are paid.
4. Overdue notices will be sent to student email accounts.
5. All damaged or lost items will be charged a fine. Damaged books have a fine of $5 and lost books have a fine of $20.
6. Computers and printers are available during the school day for student needs.
Acceptable Use Policy:
Any willful misuse or abuse of computers or other technological devices will be considered a violation of the Shelby County Acceptable Use Policy , and dealt with according to the procedures outlined in the “Shelby County Student Code of Conduct and Attendance”