We have been learning to diversify portfolios with stocks from various industries, bonds and mutual funds. Now we get a chance to showcase what we’ve learned in a national essay contest!
Click on the link below to read the prompt for the essay contest. Use your graphic organizer research notes.
After completing the Hurricane Webquest, answer the following questions in a comment below:
1. How is a hurricane structured?
2. Which severe weather structure is a hurricane most like? Explain your reasoning.
Answer the following two questions.
1. How do parts of a thunderstorm interrelate?
2. Explain how a thunderstorm is an example of a structure.
Complete the Blizzard Webquest found in the blogroll. Answer the following questions as a response/comment below.
1. Do you think a blizzard is an example of a structure? Explain why or why not.
2. How are tornadoes and blizzards the same? How are they different?
Complete the Tornado Webquest found in the blogroll.
Choose one of the following essential questions to answer regarding the structure of tornadoes. Type your answer in the comments section below.
*How do parts of a tornado structure
*In what ways may smaller
structures be combined to form larger structures in a tornado?
1. Take the interstate quiz found in the Blogroll. Your goal is to score at least 28/30.
2. Explain how the interstate system is a structure in your response below.
Choose an economic concept below to research for your Color the Concept Poster Contest entry. Write your notes on the graphic organizer from class.
Visit www.dictionary.com for the definition.
Use the Economic Concept Links in the GRC Blogroll for the rest of your research. Remember to write your notes in your own words.
Economic Concepts: (choose one)
Buyers and Sellers
Goods vs. Services
Supply and Demand
Production and Consumption
Spending and Saving