Hallelujah!

Today I finished grading the portfolios!  Sorry if yours wasn’t graded right away. I had a total of 144 portfolios to grade and I’m done! 🙂 

Overall, everyone did a great job!

Speaking of finishing…we finished reading The Odyssey in class today.  Homework: pt 4 questions on page 1019 1-7, questions and answers

and the crossword puzzle. Both go into your folder.

Folder due on Friday. Last one!  Also, last regular test on Friday on parts 3 and 4 of The Odyssey.grkship-poseiden

Bring envelope by Friday so you can write a letter to your SENIOR SELF. 🙂

This entry was posted in The Odyssey. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Hallelujah!

1. Alexys Tracy says:

Hey mrs. culver im glad that i was in your class this year! You really are a great teacher who cares about her students. I wish that i could have you for the rest of high school, but oh well. Thank you for your concern on specific topics that you and i have discussed. You have tought me a lot this year and i hope to take it with me for the rest of my years. Have a happy summer. <3 bye 🙂

2. sarah says:

Hey Mrs.Culver you are the BEST!!! teacher english teacher EVER!!!! hope you have a wonderful summer!!!! I’ll make sure to come by next year.

P.S. Do you mind if i email you my Odyssey Brochure? Because I wont be at school tomorrow

THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!!