The kids enjoyed predicting and testing to see if the items given would sink or float! 🙂 So excited about our first Science Journal entry!
We are learning about informational writing. We love reading books and using our iPad’s to help us with our research. Our goal is to have an opening, 3 facts, and a closing.
OMES Red Ribbon Week 2014: October 27th-31st
Theme: OMES Bluebirds Make Good Choices!
- Monday: “I am too bright to make bad choices!”- wear neon clothing
- Tuesday: “From head to toe, I make good choices!”- wear crazy hair or a hat and/or crazy socks
- Wednesday: “Follow your dreams, make good choices.”- wear pajamas
- Thursday: “Team up and exercise your right to make good choices!”- wear your team colors and/or exerciseclothes
- Friday (Halloween): “I have the power to make good choices!”- dress as your favorite super hero