Donors Choose for Preschool STEAM

Our preschoolers are the most excited kids at our school! They are so happy to be here and they love their teachers and learning. This year, we are providing our preschoolers with the weekly opportunity to participate in our school S.T.E.A.M. lab and so far it has been a huge success! The kids have learned to play little songs on a keyboard, we’ve built with our Legos, we’ve created a fan with our snap circuits, and all sorts of other fun activities. However, our S.T.E.A.M. materials are mostly geared toward an older audience and I’m running out of engaging materials and activities for our youngest learners.

I have created a project on the DonorsChoose.org website where I’m asking for donations to purchase S.T.E.A.M. materials specifically geared toward a younger audience.  Right now, my project has been paired with an organization called Omidyar Network and they have agreed to match every dollar with a dollar of their own.  My total project cost is $591.00 and with their dollar matching, it could be completely funded for just $295.00.  That’s exciting!

Below you will find a link to my specific project.  Please consider donating to help us get needed materials to support our preschoolers in the area of science, technology, engineering, art, and math.

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/preschool-steam/2855622/