Update on Mrs. Sexton and baby Grant

Wow… Let me start off by saying that I am so sorry that I have not written on my blog in so long. I really have thought about doing it everyday since I left in November, but for some reason, just haven’t gotten around to it until today.  My precious little one, was born on November 14th.  It is the most wonderful experience of my life to be a mom.   I am so thankful for each and every moment that I have with him.  My days are spent feeding him, playing and changing diapers.  I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world, but I do really miss my class and everyone at CES.

I hope you know that I think about all of the students all the time! My hope is that I started off the year for them in a positive way. I know that Mrs. Atchison is doing a wonderful job with them too! Hopefully they will look back on their year in first grade with positive thoughts:) I would love to hear how everyone is doing, so if you happen to check this blog, please give me an update.

I feel like I could write a whole book on all that’s going on, but it looks like Mr. Grant is anxiously awaiting for me to get off the computer.   I thought he was going to take a little nap, but no such luck today… And HOPEFULLY I will be able to come visit everyone around Valentine’s Day. I have a little something for each of the students. I miss and love you all:)

(I am trying to upload some of the pictures that we have taken with Grant, but for some reason, it won’t let me…. so pictures are still to come.)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.