You should have checked/corrected your study guide today in class. The test is multiple choice. Make sure you study!!
Test Thursday- March 8th.
INow has been updated! Check your grades. If you have any zeros- those assignments need to be completed and turned in. We are getting close to the end of the third nine weeks!!:)
Monday, March 5th- Social Studies
Tuesday, March 6th- Math
Wednesday, March 7th- English
Thursday, March 8th- Science
Make sure if you have not completed your storm research you finish ASAP. The due date is TODAY! We are presenting on Thursday, February 15th.
Understanding Weather and Climate Vocabulary test Thursday, January 25th. The test will be multiple choice. Make sure you start studying now!!
Be sure to check your supplies. Make sure you have paper, pen/pencils, and markers/crayons/colored pencils. Feel free to clean out your binder from first semester.
- No school on Monday, January 15th.
- Understanding Weather and Climate vocabulary test on Thursday, January 18th.
Study Guides should be completed today in class. Test is Thursday, October 5th. Make sure you study!:)
SEM Vocabulary & Lesson 2 Quiz on Wednesday! There are 8 questions on the quiz. Make sure you review Inquiry 2.1 & 2.2, Fall Equinox & the quiz discussion notes from Monday. The quiz will be a gold grade-80 pts.
Inquiry 2.2 Lab Report- Due Wednesday before quiz-gold grade. CHECK OVER THESE!
1. 2.2 Modeling Winter & Summer Shadows pg. 29 lab report- Make sure you have included all the steps in the Scientific Method, color coded steps, written a conclusion using the RACE format (R-restate question, A-answer question, C-cite examples, E-explain/conclude)
2. 2.2 Results (graph) Check to be sure data table is complete, x & y axis are labeled, you have graphed the position of the sun in the sky for both summer & winter-color coding each and created a key under the graph.
3. 2.2 Reflection Questions- Reflection questions should be glued to your paper & questions must be answered in complete sentences.
Be sure to check Google Classroom for the Moon Tracker assignment. This assignment is a GOLD GRADE! Tonight- track the moon. We will discuss our example tomorrow. You will begin the assignment on Wednesday, September 20th and track through Wednesday, October 4th. The assignment is due on Thursday, October 5th.
Don’t forget- Inquiry Skills/Lab Safety Test is this Friday! Use the study guide provided in class to review the material. The same skills from the study guide are on the test! Check Google Classroom for a corrected study guide. (Do not worry about the first four questions-observations/inferences- those will not be asked in that way on the test! Review numbers 5-8 for observations/inferences.)
Inquiry Skills quiz tomorrow! The quiz will consist of 5 questions. (10 points per question-50 points total- silver grade) Make sure you review:
1. Observing page 7 & 9 in your classwork section
2. Measuring-liquid volume & temperature page 9 in your classwork section
Inquiry Skills/Lab Safety TEST- Friday, September 1st.