Testing will take place during the first 90 minutes of each day, and there will only be one testing session per day. Please be advised of the following test dates noting that check in/outs are not allowed during standardized testing:
- 6th Grade: Test in 3rd period
- April 5th – Math
- April 12th – Reading
- 7th Grade: Test in 6th period
- April 4th – Science
- April 6th – Math
- April 13th – Reading
- 8th Grade: Test in 2nd period
- April 11th – Math
- April 14th – Reading
***FOR ANY DAYS THAT WE WILL BE TESTING, MAKE SURE YOU CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Get plenty of rest (around 8 or more hours of good sleep).
- Eat a healthy dinner with carbohydrates and proteins the night before testing.
- Eat a well balanced breakfast the morning of testing with carbohydrates, proteins, and fruit (or fruit juice).
- Bring ONLY yourself your testing classroom. You may not bring any electronic devices (against the law to have in the testing room during testing), pillows/blankets, books, or other study materials unless otherwise directed by your test supervisor.
- Check with your teacher to make sure of your testing location and date.
- Be aware of the rules of the ASPIRE Tests (Reading, Math, and Science) especially including test taking strategies for those tests.
- Practice exemplars for the reading, math, and science using the following information: ACT Aspire Exemplars