The items below need to be completed for your child to be eligible to participate in cross country evaluations:
- Try-Out-Letter-Acknowledgement-Form-CC-New - this letter includes information regarding evaluations and a section at the bottom to fill in an email address
- Consent Form - this form will carry forward to all sports your child participates in during the school year.
- Physical Form - all athletes must have a current physical on file to be considered eligible to participate in any sport at the school. Physicals must be less than a year old to be considered current.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate must also be on file with the school for your child to be eligible. If you have already provided a copy of this to the school for another sport, please inform Coach Turner so that I can get that copy for my records.
- Concussion Form – please review the information contained in the document, sign, and return.
The following will be sent out and collected in August:
- Drug Form - this form may also be given directly to the athlete to read over with their parents and sign. Both the athlete and parent must sign this form. A new drug form is required each year the student participates in athletics at the school.
- STAR Sportsmanship Program – this includes the instructions for your child to complete the STAR Sportsmanship class required by the Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA). Your child will need to complete this class online.
- AHSAA Student Release Form - please review the information contained in the document, sign, and return.
If you have specific questions as to which forms have already been turned in for your child, please contact Coach Turner.