The items below need to be completed for your child to be eligible to participate
- 2017 XC Parent Acknowledgement Form – this gives breakdown of dues and expectations
- 2017 NFHS Sportsmanship instructions– this includes the instructions for your child to complete the Sportsmanship class required by the Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA). Your child will need to complete this class online.
- Drug Form – this form may also be given directly to the athlete to read over with their parents and sign. Both the athlete and parent must sign this form. A new drug form is required each year the student participates in athletics at the school.
- 2017-18 Concussion Information Form with watermark– please review the information contained in the document, sign, and return.
- AHSAA Consent with watermark – please review the information contained in the document, sign, and return.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate must also be on file with the school for your child to be eligible. If you have already provided a copy of this to the school for another sport, please inform Coach Wood so that I can get that copy for my records.
- Insurance Consent Form – this form will carry forward to all sports your child participates in during the school year.
- Volunteer Driver Form – everyone must have on file even if you do not volunteer to drive
- Physical Form – all athletes must have a current physical on file to be considered eligible to participate in any sport at the school. Physicals must be less than a year old to be considered current.