1. Congratulations to our 7th grade boys’ basketball team who won over Bumpus and our wrestling team (still UNDEFEATED) who dominated Liberty Park & Thompson! Good luck to our wrestlers as they head to the St. Nick Invitational at Helena Middle today. Wrestlers may dismiss from advisory after checking in for attendance. Report to the sports building by 2:35 p.m.
2. Mrs. Gargiulo’s class will eat 5C today.
3. If you have yearbook money or an ad contract, it must be turned in to the office/C-5 prior to 3 p.m. today.
4. Track & Field evaluations will be February 3, 5- 6 p.m. with Coach Noel. Please sign up if you are seriously interested – see Coach Noel if you have questions. If you are also being evaluated for baseball, please indicate that on the sign-up sheet.
5. Good luck to the OM Swim Team including our students Haley Burt, Mia Karle, and Micah Fineburg, who will compete against the best swimmers in the state this weekend at Auburn University! Our students had fast enough qualifying times to join the OMHS team!
6. FCA kicks off their “Gear up for Christmas” campaign today and will appreciate your donations of sporting equipment in good condition that can be shared with western area schools.