1. Friday Gala/Assembly Activities: We’ll celebrate the Christmas gala and SGA Lead-out Friday. Students may wear typical school attire, dressier clothing, holiday shirts, and/or Santa hats, all within school dress code. Details will be provided by teachers. Gala tickets will be sold on Thursday – $7. Sack lunches, including deli sandwich, fruit, chips, cookie, and milk, will be served from 8:55-9:55 a.m.
2. Recognition notices – it’s now time to submit your white copy only to the front office to be eligible for the prize drawing on Friday. You must be present to win!
3. Sixth Graders – please note there is no Scholars Bowl or Math Team practice this week.
4. Seventh Grade Math Team – will practice as usual with Mrs. Jackson after school tomorrow.
5. Robotics Team – please report promptly to 7th period for attendance and then to the cafeteria today for your team photo.
6. Spirit wear sale – this afternoon, 1:30-3:30 p.m., and tomorrow morning, 7:15-8:45 a.m.
7. Yearbook ads – deadline is December 31 to place an ad and it must be completed online at www.balfour.com Please check the blog for details:
8. DC installment payments are due to Mrs. Kennedy by Friday.
9. Sweatpant delivery notice! We anticipate delivery of sweatpants today during 7th period. Due to stock shortage, the following substitutions had to be made:
• elastic hem YXL were changed to adult small
• elastic hem YL were changed to YL open hem (not elastic)
We apologize for the substitutions and are hopeful the change will be satisfactory. FBLA will do their best to right orders if exchanges are required. If an exchange is necessary, please send unworn pants back in the plastic bag with the order form indicating what new size is needed a soon as possible.
* Congratulations to the 8th grade boys for their win over Simmons!
* Good luck to our wrestlers as they host Bumpus today!