1. Friday deadlines: Spirit sock orders (forms in front office)
Photo Orders or Remake Requests – if absent on 9/21, no note needed; if requesting a second “take”, please return original proof with parent note.
2. 8th grade Science Club will meet Monday, October 31, 3-4:30 p.m. Members are reminded you must return your signed letter to Mr. Walker prior to the meeting to be eligible.
3. FBLA is now taking orders for their OM/GOOM sweatpants. You’ll find the order form in the front office or online http://podcasts.shelbyed.k12.al.us/omms-fbla/sweatpants-sale/
The cost is $20 and orders are due November 18.
4. Congratulations to all Scholars Bowl teams for their impressive wins over Pizitz yesterday!
5. Boo-grams will be sold again at lunch today – $1. Boo-grams will be delivered on Halloween during 7th period. Please try to know the 7th period teacher of the recipient if possible.
6. Fall gala/Haunted House facts:
Tickets go on sale at lunch tomorrow – gala = $7; Haunted House – $5 per trip
Remember to wear your Haunted House shirt for your fast pass to the front of the line
Haunted House entry times: 6th – 7 p.m., 7th – 8 p.m., 8th – 9 p.m.
The gala is for OMMS students who have exhibited appropriate school behavior – no outside friends or siblings who are not enrolled at OMMS
Money will be needed for concessions, Zaxby’s chicken, Halloween doughnuts, and the Trick or Treat Walk. Music, dancing, and games are free!
Pick up times are: 6th – 9 p.m., 7th – 9:30 p.m., 8th – 10 p.m. Parents are to use the gala traffic pattern found at http://podcasts.shelbyed.k12.al.us/omms/