1. It’s just about show time for our Drama Club members! Please show your support today as friends, but also as audience as they present their first full production, “We Open Tomorrow Night?!” a “comedy of errors” script that focuses on the zaniness of an opening night! The fun begins at 5 p.m. in the gym. Entry will be through door 4 off the bus canopy. Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for students.
2. Now hear this! Tomorrow is the deadline for:
> Eagle Ambassador applications – submit to office or D-5
> Yearbook purchase – submit a $40 payment to office or C-5
> Pay yearbook lay-away balance – submit to office or C-5
3. The front office is in receipt of over 200 gallons worth of lost clothing from the gym; a record! Unclaimed items are being donated next Monday.
4. Attention 8th grade NJHS members! You are reminded to meet with Mrs. Gingras today after checking in for 7th period attendance. Please note this meeting is only for current 8th graders and not those 7th graders who received previous information.
8th grade NJHS members who are unable to attend this afternoon’s meeting should promptly check the NJHS blog.
* The OM Mountain Bike team welcomes your support as the team prepares for competition this weekend at OM State Park. Check out this great video of their accomplishments:
OM Mountain Biking Promotional Video
* Students planning on running XC are reminded to submit physicals to Mr. Wood by tomorrow