- 8TH grade Science Club members are reminded your rafting payment is due to the front office today.
- Rising 7th & 8th graders interested in running for an SGA officer position should see one of the sponsors (Polizos/G7, Wood/B2/ Higginbotham/A17) for an application. All applications are due by Thursday, April 30th.
- Deputy Florence’s instructional class today is for female students only. The topic will focus on how girls can protect themselves from predators. Please report to 8th period for attendance before going to C-2.
- NJHS forms are due today to Ms. Grimes in D-5. If you don’t have your forms complete today, you have until Wednesday, April 29, however, late applications must include a written letter explain why the application is late. Late applications MUST BE HAND DELIVERED to a NJHS advisor. No exceptions.
- 8th graders are reminded banquet money/permission form is due by May 1.
- Eagle Ambassador applications are due by 3 p.m. to day to Mrs. Gilmore, B-10.
- FBLA will NOT meet today.
- The Washington, D.C. student/parent meeting is Monday, 4/27, 6 p.m. in the cafeteria.Cross-Country:
Rising 7th and 8th graders: Evaluations/try-outs will be on May 6th, 7th, and 8th. Required forms may be picked up in the front office OR in Coach Turner’s room, A-10. The required paperwork MUST be turned in by May 1st.
Rising 9th graders: Tryouts for the 2015 OMHS Cross Country team will be Monday, August 3rd at 6 p.m. at Veteran’s Park on Valleydale Road. Forms can be picked up and MUST be returned to Coach Turner, A-10, by Friday, May 15th.
- Rising 9th grade boys interested in OMHS wrestling should contact Coach Burrough to receive summer program information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rising 7/8th grade boys interested in attending the OMHS summer wrestling camp should also contact Coach Burrough. The camp is Monday – Thursday, June 7-30 – $150.