1. Students who put a yearbook on layaway are reminded your $20 balance is due prior to April 30.
2. The 8th grade panoramic photo will be taken tomorrow during 8th period. Please do your best to be present as this photo will only be taken one time.
3. Our All-star dancers are selling Mister Car Wash passes for $12 each. See any dance team member or Mrs. Rucker in the front office to purchase. The passes never expire and are valid for a full service car wash or credit towards a higher priced service.
4. OMHS Choir will present “Though the Decades,” a dessert Cabaret this Friday evening, 7:30 p.m. in the OMHS cafeteria. Tickets must be purchased in advance and the deadline is tomorrow. The cost is $10 per adult, $5 for students. Please contact Mr. Zauchin, email@example.com if interested.
5. 8th graders and their parents will have a chance to tour OMHS and have questions answered when they attend “OMHS 101,” Thursday, April 17, 6:30 p.m.
6. 6/7th graders interested in SGA positions next year should plan to attend an informational meeting at 7:20 a.m. on April 15 in G-7.
7. 6/7th graders interested in being an Eagle Ambassador should pick up an application from the front office or B-10. Applications are due this Friday and interviews will be April 17.
8. Expo Excitement 2014 armbands will be sold at lunch tomorrow. Pricing is as follows:
Thursday “Students Only” individual session $15 CHECKS ACCEPTED FOR
Students Only Mega Pass (unlimited rides Thursday – Sunday) $35 WRISTBANDS PURCHASED
AT LUNCH WED. & THURS.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll have two rounds of Family
Feud underway Friday night! Team captains will be notified of their competition times. The final round is scheduled for 8:45 p.m. Be sure to come out and support your friends!
2014-15 Team Try-out Dates:
OMMS Boys’ Basketball – May 19, 20, 22 See Coach Adams for poster sign-up
OMHS Boys’ Basketball – May 19, 20, 22 See Coach Adams for poster sign-up
OMMS Girls’ Volleyball – May 5-9 6th graders see Coach Steffkova in B-8; 7th graders see Coach Ferguson in B-18 for try-out packet
OMMS Girls’ Basketball – May 12, 14, 16, 19 See Coach Noel
Football Player/Parent Meeting Monday, 4/14, 6 p.m. in the cafeteria (rising 7/8th graders)
Winter Guard Clinic – April 14 & 15; try-outs on the 16th
A current physical must be on file for any student trying out for any sport, cheer, dance, winter guard.