1. 8TH graders attending tonight’s banquet are informed that there will not be a professional photographer available.
2. Please remember to submit the white copy only of your Recognition notices by next Tuesday. Our recognition prize drawing will be Thursday afternoon and students must be in attendance to win and claim prizes!
3. Students desiring to purchase a yearbook are advised to arrive by 7:15 a.m. on Monday to the C-east hall to wait in line. Your payment of $40 will be your hall pass – please have check/cash in an envelope with your name on the outside. Books will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
4. Grade level awards ceremonies and field day activities begin Monday with sixth grade! We anticipate the awards ceremony to begin at 8 a.m. Parents are to check in at the front office.
Students are reminded you may wear hats & sunglasses (appropriate for school) during field day. Free water will be available, but if you wish to purchase Kona Ice, the cost ranges from $2-$5.
5. OMHS is hosting a youth volleyball camp for grades K – 8, July 15-19, 8 a.m. – noon. The cost is $100. For details, please contact: Jbillings@shelbyed.k12.al.us
6. Science Club members going rafting must see Mr. Walker today during Advisory. You must report to 8th period first for attendance and get the appropriate pass.
7. SGA election results will be announced at school on Monday, but they will be posted on the SGA blog by 5 p.m. tonight. To access the blog, go to http://podcasts.shelbyed.k12.al.us/omms-sga/
8. Students eligible for Mrs. Holmes’ pizza party at 8th period are reminded you must check in first with your advisory teacher for attendance.