1. Yearbooks – tomorrow is the last day to purchase to avoid missing out when books are delivered in May!
2. SGA Dodgeball Tournament – SGA reps are responsible to pick up the packets from Mrs. Polizos. Reps will form teams, collect payment, and return packet to Mrs. Polizos by next Tuesday.
**Students who attend the dodgeball tournament will have free admission to the boys’ basketball game that follows.** Cheer on your friends and then our Eagles as they play Bumpus!!
3. FBLA members – check the blog to vote for your charity of choice and sign up to work concessions at the dodgeball tournament!
4. Phase I – meets next Monday, 1/23, 3-4:15 p.m. Please remember to wear your shirt!
5. 8th grade cheerleaders – report to Ms. Hall’s room after school today.
* Students planning to attend sports physical day on Friday, January 27, must turn in their parent signed physical to Coach Tatum by next Monday, 1/23, regardless of a pre-screening.
We are hopeful that all students will have a pre-screening here during P.E. However, if missed here, the pre-screening will be included at when you have your physical. Please remember your $20 payment will be your “ticket” to get on the bus next Friday.
* Good luck to our basketball teams as they prepare to play Berry today. Girls are home, boys away.
* Good luck to our wrestlers as they journey to Prattville for their meet this evening.
* Golf sign-up is underway at D-10 for interested girls/boys, 7/8th grade. Try-outs will be in February and you must have a current physical on file to participate.
* Good luck to all our students participating in tomorrow’s Special Olympics bowling tournament!