1. If you attended Mrs. Nalls’ recent field trip and are missing a pink jacket and/or Alabama lunch bag, please see Mrs. Nalls.
2. Students who wish to purchase a yearbook on Monday, May 23, should bring a $40 payment to C-5. Books will be issued first come, first served.
3. Please submit the white copy of your recognition notice to the office by next Wednesday if you wish to be considered for our fabulous, fun prize drawing on Thursday. You must be present to win!
4. Rising 9th graders who will participate in OMHS track should report to 7th period for attendance and then the gym for a meeting with the coaches.
5. Registration for the summer math camps must be submitted by Wednesday, May 25, to
6. Sixth grade awards will be presented Monday, May 23, at a grade level assembly from 7:50-9:40 a.m. Sixth grade field day is from 12:15-2 p.m. Students may not wear PE clothes to school.
Benchmarks Monday include 7/8th grade Social Studies.