- 3rd period Symphonic Band students will meet in the bandroom at 8th period today.
- Spring photo orders will be due Tuesday, April 7.
- The ASPIRE testing schedule has been revised and will not begin until April 13. Please check with teachers for individual test dates. Students cannot check-in/out during testing, so plan ahead if making appointments.
- Please make sure there is no food or beverage left in a locker this afternoon.
- There is no DI practice today.
- Deputy Florence will NOT meet with students at 8th period today.
- 8th grade girls interested in OMHS volleyball should:
o Sign-up on the list outside Coach Adams’ office.
o Have a current physical on file prior to try-outs May 4-8. Try-outs are 3:30-6 p.m. in the main gym.
o Physicals may be submitted to Coach Ferguson in B-18, or sent to Coach Connor, OMHS.
o Questions? Email Kwade@shelbyed.k12.al.us or email@example.com
- Shelby Starlets, a competitive baton twirling team, is hosting competition team tryout clinics weekly beginning Wednesday, April 8. The cost is $10 per night and a try-out packet will be available after the clinic. Times are:
Beginner/Intermediate – 5:30 6:30 p.m. Junior – 6:30-7:30 p.m. Senior – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
For details, please contact 568-1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Summer camp sessions in June and July
- 6/7th graders should submit course selections today.
- 8th graders and at least one parent should plan to attend OMHS 101, an informational meeting about transitional topics such as attendance, dress code, academics, etc., on Monday, April 27, 6 p.m. in the OMHS Performing Arts Center. Tours of the high school will be available after the meeting.
- Students not planning to return to OMMS or transition to OMHS next year, should inform our registrar, Mrs. McGuire, as soon as possible.
- Students who have reserved a yearbook on layaway are reminded your final payment of $20 is due by the end of April.
- Current SGA reps & officers should see one of the sponsors for a permission form.
- OM Eagle sweatpants, in limited sizes, are still available for purchase for $15.
- DC bound students are reminded to sign up for roommates at B-18.
- 7th graders interested in being a 2015-16 Peer Helper should pick up an application from the front office, C-16, or D-9.
- Congratulations to our baseball and softball teams who won yesterday! Good luck to our softball team as they head to play Bumpus today. Team members may dismiss at 2:35 p.m.
Coach Noel & Jones send their thanks to the track team and parents for such a fantastic meet yesterday! Several personal bests were achieved at Heardmont!