1. Field Day – is tomorrow for eligible students. All library debts/books must be satisfied by 11:30 a.m. this morning to participate. We’ll start the day in 2nd period. Bring sunscreen and money for Kona Ice if desired.
2. SGA – will not meet tomorrow morning.
3. Lost clothing, lunch boxes, etc. – will be donated this Friday from the front office and gym. It’s your responsibility to claim personal items.
4. 2018-19 Front Office Aides Only – please report for 7th period attendance today and then meet Mrs. Rucker in the cafeteria for a brief meeting.
5. OMMS Has Talent! And, we’re encouraging you to share yours on the last day of school! Mrs. Holmes & Mr. Toole are organizing a talent show that will immediately follow the Character assembly. If interested, please sign up with one of them.
6. Nine week assessments – begin Wednesday with all grades Science & Electives.
* Boys’ basketball try-outs begin Wednesday for eligible students. Since rising 7th graders will not try out until 4:30 p.m., please remember you must go home at 3 p.m. and return. Rising 8th graders try-out between 3-4:30 p.m.
* Football fundraiser money/form should be returned to Coach Clemens.
* Oak Mt. Youth Baseball/Softball fall season 2018 registration will open in July. Information is available at www.omybs.org