1. SGA – 2018-19 elections are today and results will be posted late afternoon on the SGA blog.
2. Congratulations! Field Day winners: 6th – Glover’s Gladiators, 7th – Bouldin’s Big Boys, 8th – Jackson’s Jaguars!
3. Yearbooks – will be distributed Friday during PE. Please note if you write or draw any inappropriate comment/art, you will be financially responsible to replace the book. A limited supply of books will be available for purchase on Monday, May 21, 7:30 a.m. in C-5.
4. Attention 6th grade boys! If trying out for basketball today, you must dismiss at 3 p.m. and return for the 4:30-6 p.m. try-out practice.
5. Assessments – continue tomorrow with all grades math. Friday is all grades ELA and Math completion.
6. Recognition notices – white copy only should be submitted to the front office by Wednesday, May 23, in advance of the year-end recognition drawing. You must be present at Thursday’s assembly to win!
* Boys’ basketball try-outs begin today for students who have submitted a physical. Rising 8th will report to the gym at dismissal and practice 3-4:30 p.m. Rising 7th graders return to school at 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
* Wresting parent/athlete meeting is May 21, 6 p.m. in the cafeteria.
* FCA will meet tomorrow 7:15 a.m. in sports building.