What kind of books do you like to read?

6th grade!  What kind of books do you like to read?  Adventure, mystery, romance, non-fiction sports books, graphic novels?  Each group member answer in a complete sentence.  Here are two examples:  My name is Sally M. and I like to read romance and soccer books.  My name is Xavier P. and my favorite books are fantasy and adventure.

24 thoughts on “What kind of books do you like to read?

1. My favorite books are mystery and realistic fiction because i never seem to be able to put them down.

2. My favorite books are mystery and realistic fiction because i never seem to be able to put them down.

3. Aiden’s favorite book is the Harry Potter series because they are very interesting.
    Lorraine’s favorite book is Wonder because it tells you the point of view of every character.

4. My name is Ella T. and I like to read mystery and fantasy. My name is Jacob O. and I like graphic novels

5. My name is Mary m and I like drama books
    My name is Lizbet s and I like to read drama books
    My name is Talan and I like to ride four wheelers and read about them

6. Justin H likes Big Nate books
    Jason C likes Diary of a wimpy kid books
    Anthony R likes gymnastics books

7. My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.My name is Emmory My favorite books are diary of a wimpy kid. My name is Christian and my favorite books are sports books.

8. Hailey N. likes to read the secret garden and diary of a wimpy kid books
    Troy R. likes I survived books Erik N likes horror and army books.

9. My name is Tyler gentry One of my favorite books are middle school the worst years of my life. My name is Aylin A. my favorite type of books are the I Survived series and fiction books.

10. I like reading manga and adventure because you never know what might happen.myname is Jacob and I like reading books about snakes because snakes are interresting. My name is Brandon I like mangas. What I find interested is soccer.i go for Madrid.

11. My name is Abby and my favorite book is the hunger games. I’m Zander my favorite genre is manga. My name Logan and I like halo

12. I like to read mystery books because it’s fun to figure out what happened next in the book.-Gracie

I like to read fiction books because in fiction books anything can happen in a book and it’s very interesting to me -Haley