The Selection; The Elite; The One by Kiera Cass

Well, it has happened. I can now say that I am addicted to audiobooks. I listen in the car. I listen while my daughter and I are playing with puzzles, books, toys, etc. And I listen before I go to sleep. I have “read” three and half books this month which is a record for me! I have enjoyed using Overdrive so much these past weeks and I hope you will look into how you can use it too.

Now to the actual books… I have been reading The Selection series.  These books are steeped in romance, princes, princesses, but also in danger, adventure, and even politics.  It has been a very intriguing series to read.  I will include the publishers summary of the first book for you below.

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape a rigid caste system, live in a palace, and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon. But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her, and competing for a crown she doesn’t want.

Then America meets Prince Maxon—and realizes that the life she’s always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

Published inEverybody

Be First to Comment