Guidance Forms

College Visit Form

  • Students have permission to be excused from CHHS and attend a college visit provided this form is filled out, signed by the college representative, and returned. Juniors can are permitted 1 college visit while Senior are allowed to take 2 college visits during the school year.

Transcript Requests

  • Current and Former student will request transcripts electronically through Parchment. There will be a $5 fee per transcript requested.

Request Transcript Via Parchment

Schedule Change Form

  • There is a $25 fee for all schedule changes. All schedule changes must happen within the first 2 weeks of the school year. 

Military Recruiter Visit Guideline Form

Parent Request Form for Excused Absence *Submission to Administration does not guarantee approval