Please click on each link for more information!
Bradford Health (Help with Drug & Alcohol Dependency)
- Drug Prevention and other Support Services
- Facts About Shelby County Schools
- Parent Request for Excused Absence
- Bullying and Harassment Reporting
- Sports and Activities Eligibilities
- Student Health/Nursing Services
TXT 4 HELP
-a nationwide, 24-hour text-for-support service for teens in crisis.
If you’re in trouble or need help, text “safe” and your current location (address/city/state) to 69866.
Within seconds, you will receive a message with the the closest Safe Place location and contact number for the local youth shelter. You will then have the option to text interactively with a mental health professional for more help. It’s quick, confidential and safe.