Welcome Back!!

We are so glad to be starting back here this semester and hope everyone had a great break. Starting January 7th, we will be reviewing  procedures for our classroom, along with our new units. Our physical field trip will be on January 17th. We will be collecting money till Friday, January 10th.  The cost is 10 dollars. Please make checks out to MMS.  We look forward to a great semester

About Coach Horton

Hello, my name is Brandon Horton. This is my first full year at Montevallo Middle School. I graduated from Faulkner University with a degree in physical education. I love teaching and working with kids. I am currently the middle school football and boys track coach. I have been married to my lovely wife Avery Horton since November 2017. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to teach and coach here at Montevallo Middle, and look forward to all the adventures that the future brings.

15 comments:

1. Hi my name it Erin Dukes. I like to do cheer and volleyball. I love to attend the University of Montevallo. When I get older I want to work at a orthodontist so I can peruse my dream.

2. Hello my name is Connor Boyd. I like to play sports at home.my favorite sport that i like to play at home is football.My favorite sport that i like to play the most is basketball.

3. hello my name is Luis Martinez. I like to play video games and sports at home.My favorite game to play is FIFA-2018.My favorite sport is soccer.

4. Hi my names Mackenzie and I also love to play video games. My favorite game is subnautica and my favorite sport is archery. ilove to take hikes through beautiful forests and jungles.

5. Hello,I’m julienne and what me and my family do at home to sary active and healty is we go to the park amd walk around sometimes we walk 1-2 hours around the neighborhood and we drink a lot of water to stay hydrated . And for me i do work outs mostly squats and also lime cardio workout . ☺

6. Hi i’m Nathan and i like to ride my bike but i’ll play video games when it gets to cold for me to ride my bike. I like to plat WW2 Stratagies amd Tactics and it’s a great game.

7. Hey my Bailey Hamrick i like to play volleyball at the school im actually on the volleyball team. I love to watch tv and play with my cat.

8. I stay active by playing volleyball my family is active by doing things outside and my mom she also does workout off from her phone.

9. *Couldn’t find the Q so i’m doing it here
    Me and my family stay active by playing volleyball, walking our dogs, and sometimes we go play Tennis.

10. Hello my name is Tyler. I like to play sports video games. I also like to play football,basketball, and baseball with my friends.