Answer the following two questions.
1. How do parts of a thunderstorm interrelate?
2. Explain how a thunderstorm is an example of a structure.
Complete the Blizzard Webquest found in the blogroll. Answer the following questions as a response/comment below.
1. Do you think a blizzard is an example of a structure? Explain why or why not.
2. How are tornadoes and blizzards the same? How are they different?
Complete the Tornado Webquest found in the blogroll.
Choose one of the following essential questions to answer regarding the structure of tornadoes. Type your answer in the comments section below.
*How do parts of a tornado structure
*In what ways may smaller
structures be combined to form larger structures in a tornado?
1. Take the interstate quiz found in the Blogroll. Your goal is to score at least 28/30.
2. Explain how the interstate system is a structure in your response below.
Forest Oaks 3rd graders have been working on a Communications Unit. Below are some pictures of students completing an activity where their communication was limited. They quickly learned successful communication requires listening for understanding, asking clarifying questions, giving clear directions, using body language, etc.
Choose an economic concept below to research for your Color the Concept Poster Contest entry. Write your notes on the graphic organizer from class.
Visit www.dictionary.com for the definition.
Use the Economic Concept Links in the GRC Blogroll for the rest of your research. Remember to write your notes in your own words.
Economic Concepts: (choose one)
Buyers and Sellers
Goods vs. Services
Supply and Demand
Production and Consumption
Spending and Saving