My name is Gina Fuglaar and I am so excited to be teaching your child this year! I am beginning my 11th year of teaching, and my 4th year teaching third grade! I obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education from Auburn in 2005, and my Master’s in Elementary Education in 2008. I have been married for 8 years and we have been blessed with two wonderful children! My oson, Carter, is 5 years old and beginning kindergarten. My other son, Will, is 3 years old. We will welcome twin girls in December named Caroline and Olivia.
I look forward to getting to know you and your sweet third grader!
A few of Mrs. Fuglaar’s Favorites:
- My favorite color is pink.
- I love shopping!
- I love Diet Dr. Pepper and Sweet Tea!
- My favorite snack is Sour Cream and Onion chips or Cheez-its.
- I love candy: Twix, Skittles, Peanut Butter M&M’s, Milky Way, Nerds, and anything chocolate with caramel!
- I love music, reading, movies, shopping, going on vacations, and hanging out with my family!