This annual $2,500 scholarship recognizes high school student-athletes who have shown achievement beyond athletics.
1. Overall High School Grade Point Average of 2.0 or better;
2. Must be a high school senior;
3. Acceptance into a two-year or four-year college or university;
4. Nominated by high school coach;
5. Participated at the varsity level in athletics for at least one year;
6. Has not accepted a full scholarship award or grant (athletic or academic);
7. Is not the son or daughter of current or former NFL Player.
Please see the attached materials and note that the deadline for this opportunity is February 15, 2022. To apply they will need to email packets their completed packets to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.