2 thoughts on “Earth Day good-bye”

1. OK SO EARTH DAY I OVER NOW I WANT TO TALK ABOUT A SONG WITH THE WHOLE NEWS SHOW FOR THEEND OF THE YEAR!!! YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT AND WHEN WILL YOU POST MY SLEEPY HOLLOW NEWS FILM? I WANT TO SEE IT!!! IT ISA FIVE STAR SHOW!!!:) I AM STILL READING TWILIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE FIGURED OUT HEY!!! I HAVE NO TIME TO READ GOSH DARLA !!!
    I AM “SICK ” COUGH COUGH THAT IS WHY I AM NOT AT SCHOOL TODAY !!!:) OR WAS IT BECAUSE MY MOM DID NOT WANT ME GOING TO THE SOT BUT WHO COULD BLAME HER RIGHT??? I AM ALSO SKIP[PING THE DANCE:( BOO HOO I KNOW ITS JUST THAT THERE WILL BE NO DJ OTHER THAN MS.BURTTRAM AND COACH MILLER AND I GAVE THAT UP TO BENEFIT MY CHURCH ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!! GAME NIGHT!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me talk to everyone about game night. It is for people of all ages Friday night from 6:00-8:00. There will be concessions and games:) to get in it costs $5.00 but it is worth it:) (benefits go to help the youth which consists of :

Me Darla Grace
    Taylor
    Kelly

Please guys come out to support us!!! We go to Good Hope United Methodist church. We will be going on trips and all the money will help us grow closer to God. πŸ™‚ I would be really happy if you could come! You can play volley ball, kickball, tag (younger kids), or even come inside the church and play board games and listen to the best spiritual music ever! You are more than welcome to bring your own board games to allow others to battle against you! This is going to be fun fun fun!!!! Who knows you might even find someone who can beat you at your own game!!!!! πŸ™‚
    I must include directions!!!!

Good Hope is the small white church just a little ways down from the Antioch church in the kingdom. Tell everyone or see one of us for more details! Don’t forget $5.00!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Menu and Prices For Food!!!
    ~Home cooked Hot Dogs with toppings : $1.25
    ~Drinks $0.50
    ~Popcorn $0.50
    ~Chips $0.50
    ~Water $0.00
    We don’t know exactly what kind of desserts will be there just yet but prices will vary on the desserts!

If you do order hot dogs there will be your choice of toppings chilli, mustard, ketchup,relish,onions,peppers,sour kraut etc. you can even get a chicago dog!!!

This is all homemade and tasty so please come and support us! It will be fun!!! We will have tons of fun! There will be adults and kids of all ages throughout the church so come! Tell everyone you know!!! πŸ™‚ bYe! DarLa GrAcE

2. I was thinking maybe some of you don’t understand those directions. I will try to help you as best as i can

From Columbiana:
    Turn Right onto 61 off of 28 (ferry rd)
    Go 1/2 mile the church is on the right (the corner of 61 and mooney rd.

Hope this information can help you a little better πŸ™‚ please please come!!!!

Darla