“when you see the stuffed big bird, take a right”

driving directions on the mobile marathon…

“world order” by henry kissenger – wonderful book – really great framework for understanding how the world works – why china does what it does – why the middle east is messed up – the adage, those that don’t read history are doomed to repeat it – we’d do well to listen to statesmen and their wisdom instead of making up policy as we go

“1D” – their autobiographies – the soccer references were awesome – one got to rehab at chelsea football club – jealous

“100 sideways miles” – recommended YA to me – but i can’t recommend it – not a great book – but hey, the author is well on his way in the world now so he doesn’t need my ringing endorsement (one thing that bugged me, he made a point in his “author information” to say that he doesn’t watch TV – still, he wrote the stupidest book i’ve read in a long time – so was the TV thing supposed to mean he was smart???)

“jeter: unfiltered” – photo books are awesome – i “read” 240 pages in a day – i love baseball anyway – obviously, i would’ve liked more of jeter’s story – he’s getting his feet with publications though so i may get the story eventually – class act

sorry i’m late

55 thoughts on ““when you see the stuffed big bird, take a right””

1. I shall rid mayfeildia of the raighn of hate and evilness the Elijah has brung upon you and mayfeilia will live is happiness once more!

Aragorn: Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of mayfeilia

2. well, it’s more like a victory dance, but… what’s the difference when you’re a stalker?? 🙂

i also MIGHT be reading “The Canterbury Tales” by Geoffrey Chaucer (who i also studied in English) or “Beowulf” sometime in the near future.

right now in bible i’m studying “The Missionary Journies of the Apostle Paul”.

i’m already taking exams on it.

and – ooh, mardi gras tree?

🙂