The AAMA and the Alabama Community College System are teaming up to help Alabamians interested in pursuing a technical education certificate or associate degree in preparation for a career related to the automotive manufacturing industry.
- Must be a resident of Alabama
- High School Senior or College Freshman
- Must have a 2.5 overall GPA
- Plans to pursue an automotive manufacturing related career in Alabama
- Applicants must have a declared major in one of the approved scholarship related programs:
- Automotive Manufacturing Technology
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Automotive Service Technician
- Computer Numerical Control
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Injection Molding
- Machine Shop/Tool Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Mechanical Design Technology
- Welding Technology
- Other Automotive Technology Related Programs May be Considered
The deadline to apply is October 29.
Click below for more info!