The Alabama Home Builders Foundation Scholarship was founded in 1995 with a mission to help fund deserving students who are interested in pursuing an education in the residential building trades in the state of Alabama.
- Must be a resident of Alabama.
- Must be enrolling in, or attending, an accredited community
college, technical school or university in Alabama.
- Must be enrolled in a residential construction-related curriculum:
- Architecture (3rd year)
- Building Construction/Science (3rd year)
- Construction Management/Technology
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical)
- Applications must be received by March 15
- If you would rather download a PDF version of the application and return it via mail, email or fax,
- Mailed applications must be postmarked by March 15th, should not be stapled or bound and sent to:
- Alabama Home Builders Foundation, P.O. Box 241305, Montgomery, AL 36124
- Faxed applications should be sent to 334-834-5380.
- To email your application, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications received will be acknowledged via email. If you do not receive an email receipt, please check to see if we have received your application.
- Application must be completely filled out including email and financial aid information as well as all required documentation listed below in order to be considered.
- College or high school transcript (whichever is most recent).
- Minimum of one letter of recommendation. Letter must be signed and on letterhead if it is available.
- Proof of residency, such as a copy of a state-issued identification or a copy of a utility bill