ACT & Math Tutoring

See below from Mrs. Coogan:

I wanted to let you know that I have some ACT tutoring opportunities coming up ahead of the October ACT. If you would be willing to share these with your students I would greatly appreciate it! I have attached a flyer that can be sent or given to students as well as posted to your counseling website if applicable. 

I have locked in Saturday, October 15th as the date for my mock test group session ahead of the October 22nd ACT. The session will be from 10am to 2:30pm at the Hoover Public Library and we will cover a full math and science section of a previous ACT. The cost of this 4.5 hour session will be $100.

In addition to the group mock test session, I have an exciting new opportunity! I will be offering 2 hour strategy sessions specific to the math and science sections of the ACT. In the strategy sessions a deep dive will be done into formulas, passages, and question specific strategies to improve timing and content retention. The 2 hour subject specific strategy sessions are held at First Baptist Church of Hoover and are $75 each. The Math Strategy Sessions are held on Mondays, October 10th and October 17th and the Science Strategy Sessions are held on Tuesdays, October 11th and October 18th from 6-8pm. All sessions will be unique, so that all can be attended if desired. If you are interested, all scheduling can be done on the Scheduling Tab of my website: www.STEMulateTutoring.com. Please reach out if there are any questions!!

Kayla Sinclair Coogan
Owner, STEMulate Tutoring
stemulatetutoring.com  |  205-937-4721

https://sites.google.com/view/stemulate-tutoring/home