Completing your FAFSA can be a very challenging task. We are here to help.
Always, always use the FAFSA.gov website
- Create your FSA id (when you are on the FAFSA homepage you will see it at the top). WRITE your username and password down and take a picture. DO NOT USE YOUR SCHOOL E-MAIL. Use a personal e-mail.
- ONE of your parents or a legal guardian MUST complete a FSA id too. They will need to use a personal e-mail address and their social security number.
- Once you have completed your FSA id, go back to FAFSA.gov and click BEGIN a NEW FAFSA.
- You will enter YOUR (student) FSA id information. Click the 2021-2022 FAFSA.
- At this point, you will follow all directions on the FAFSA. Be sure to watch the left-hand side of the screen. It will have “student” or “parent” on the side to let you know which information to enter.
- When you get to the end it will ask for signatures. The signatures are the FSA id’s. Your parent will need to enter their FSA id information at this point to sign their name.
As always, if you have any questions please ask your counselor or career coach. We are happy to help you.