Helena High School Ribbon Cutting Scheduled for August 3

Helena High School outside viewHelena High School officials cordially invite the public to attend a Ribbon Cutting and Open House event for the new school on Sunday, August 3 at 2:00 p.m.

The Ribbon Cutting will be held at 2:00 p.m. with the Open House to follow.  The public will be allowed to tour the school until 4:00 p.m.

2 Comments on "Helena High School Ribbon Cutting Scheduled for August 3"

1. Tracey Hinds | July 23, 2014 at 7:51 pm | Reply

I have lived and worked in Helena my whole life. I will have a child attending Helena High and we are all looking forward to it.

I really wanted to inquire to see if you have already named the Helena High School Football or Baseball Fields. If not, I have a name of a very important person I would like to nominate that it be named after and could supply a Bio with thier importance to the community etc.

Please let me know if this is still open for suggestion or if it has already been decided upon, either way.

Thanks so much,
    Tracey Hinds

• Cindy Warner | July 23, 2014 at 7:59 pm | Reply

Tracey,

I am not aware of the fields being named after anyone. I would suggest that you send your suggestion to Mr. Jay Peoples, the Principal of Helena High School.