A new school year is beginning and here are some tools your students can use to get off to a great start.
- Students can create a graphic or video in Adobe Spark to introduce themselves.
- Students can share their voice with Flipgrid. They can even integrate their Adobe Spark graphic or video into Flipgrid.
- Students can review previously learned standards using Gimkit in a game like format.
- Students can share about their summer reading through a #Booksnap. They can make one of their favorite passage or the most interesting one.
- Students can interact with our new program, Learning.com, to meet their Digital Literacy Computer Science standards. (K - 8)