back to journals…

not sure why we’re going back to journals – i was really impressed with the monologues – the averages were really high – oh well – we can’t spend our whole time memorizing things people wrote 400 years ago (related note: watched dvds this morning before church and after running 17 miles – old series i watched in junior high – “boy meets world” – and the english teacher had the kids making videos related to “much ado about nothing” – about teens’ views on love – i laughed at the episode – b/c we will NOT be making videos about love…)

as for what i read this week…

“disrupting class” – business book on education – that is, three business writers looked at applying business models to education – it was an interesting read – primarily for pointing out the flaws in a lot of what’s written about classrooms – the part about digital classrooms was dead on, i thought

“school lunch politics” – fascinating book – basically, we didn’t get to free school lunches just out of the goodness of politicians’ hearts – it had to do with giving farmers crops to sell – anyway, the program has evolved through the years as ideas on nutrition – and kids’ needs – has developed – although, the guy that was in reagan’s administration that wanted ketchup classified as a vegetable was till out there in 1982:)

i’m now between books – i tried to crash the BOB party friday and start the inkheart series – but the first book wasn’t there – you inkheart people – is it worth my time? i’m hopeful

33 thoughts on “back to journals…”

1. hey mr. mayfeild im going to to a 5 minute journal on aouthors purpose with the book what happend on planet kid. I think the authorincluded this part “im going to sleep in the barn tognight” because it was a tough thing to do because of rats spiders snakes and roaches. i think the author included this part “timmy cant live without a record on the phono graph” because hes one of the few people that never give up. well thats it for the now post again tommorow.

2. hey mr.mayfeild im going to do a ten minute journal on the book what happend on planet kid on point of view from adison couch. this part was a little creepy “theres somebody watching us again” because if you think about it that means he would just be some random guy following you in the mall to home. this part made me think this girl was a tomm girl ” yes sir i pitched 100 today and im ready for fishing” becase not many girls play baseball at age 11. this part made me fell normal haha hard to do ” jimmy got threw in the mud by a 10 lbs. bass” told you it made me feel normal. well i guses that thats enough for today ill blog again on wensday. haha nomal and me dont mix do we.

3. Okay, well St. K is terribly ill with a cold. Yep, so I know all of you missed me dearly. It was not fun at home, btw. I was stuck with my little sister for countless hours because my parents were out and about. (My sister is sick too, not just off wandering about) I will grace you all with my presence again tomorrow though, so no worries. But at least I got to watch Eclipse!
    You right, Mayfield, too bad I can’t memorize Shakespeare every week, you know how that would make everyone so happy. (Yeah right) It took my whole afternoons to memorize that stinking monologue. So, I ordered my NanoWrimo book today. Looks good. I like the cover. This year, I will write 1,000 words a day to get a ridiculous amount of words this year. Then, my book will not be the size of Junie B. Jones.

Okay, well, I read more of Numbers and Breaking Dawn.
    Well, I’ll blog on BD, I read the first part.

Okay so on Mon.- I reared the first 50 pages or so for like the 50,000,000th time. I like the beginning the best of Breaking Dawn because of the wedding, which would make any bride jealous. Who wouldn’t want Alice to plan your wedding, it would be amazing, anyway, she finds out the her car is like missile proof and bullet proof and can drive through

4. Oops, accidentally posted that. Gonna continue on.

fire, and it could survive the mighty Hulk or whatever. So she like says she’s gonna be all like “OMG Edward! I’m like sooooo embarrassed.” but for the millionth time she’s said she’s gonna get angry with him, she doesn’t. So she sees all the Jacob posters. Her Jacob, or whatever she calls him. It’s like so stupid, he’s such a hothead.

Tues.- She talks about telling Charlie that they’re engaged and he thinks she’s pregnant. (Edward later tells Bella that he wished she was, and she goes “Gah,” I gasped. I read this blog that said “Maybe later she’ll say “Argh,” I arghed.) So yeah. She tells Renee and miraculously she’s all cool about it. She is like cool about, and not boiling live puppies. She says that Bella can make her own decisions. Then it’s wedding day. Isabella, who naturally freaks about everything is all freaked out bout everything, once again.

Wed.- Her wedding is like perfect. Of course and apparently it smells good. So now Bella and Edward are happily married until Jake comes and ruins it all, and he like tries to break her arms off when she tells him she’s going on a honeymoon. Then everyone gets all defensive, and Jacob leaves, (Yipee!) So, I like rereading the wedding part, very romantical. I don’t think that’s a word though.

So, I will blog one more time I think. I have to go eat and watch the Bachelor. Oh yeah-you totally crashed our B.O.B party. We cried after you left because we were so upset you came in there. ๐Ÿ™‚

-St. K

5. My eyes are on FIRE! I have no clue what is going on but they are blood shot and watery, and they are stinging/itching! BLECHHHH!!!!!! I look like I’m Crying cause they are so watery. I am going to bed early tonight!
    It feels weird to blog again. I must say that I Kinda wish we could memorize monologues every week but then we would all start talking like we were 500 years old So I figured that wouldnt be a good idea! I finished The Lion, the Witch, And the Wardrobe. So now I am reading Prince Caspian…(which is not as good of a book as TLTWATW)
    Monday (5 Minutes)
    Ok so Edmund, Peter, Susan, and Lucy are all going off to boarding school. The boys going to one school and the girls the other. They are sitting on a bench at the train station waiting for their train to come when all of a sudden Lucy jumps up and screams.. She claims that something pinched her. The others laugh and tell her to calm down But then Edmund jumps up and he feels it too. Then everybody is jumping and trying to figure out what is pinching them. They sit back down on the bench again and they feel as if they are being sucked into the wall Everything dissapears and then they end up on a beach. Lucy is sure they are back in Narnia they all start laughing and playing in the water. They get out and they realize that it is getting dark and that they have no food or a place to stay. So they climb up into the woods and they find ruins.. but what they dont know is that they are the ruins of Cair Paravel where the once ruled a long time ago..
    Well, that was a short blog… It was five minutes though. Now i have to go to sleep and close my eyes… I hope I dont look like a red-eyed monster tomorrow! I look like the vampires in the Twilight Movies that have the Red eyes…. UGHH
    Bye MAYFIELD!!!!!!! -Julie

6. Um, okay i’m am now blogging on The Hunger Games because it supposedly is the worlds best book. I really don’t know why i nevr read this earlier because it has all my favorite things in it. Like Love and guts. But anyways i started on monday and i’m on page 132. I’m going to start at the beginning. It starts out with katniss Evergreen who is a 16 year old who has no father and lives with her mom and her sister Prim. They live in the country Panem which is a nation built out of the ruins of North America. There are 12 districts and there is the capitol. Katniss lives in the 12th district which is the worst district. That morning she wakes up and slips into her hunting clothes. She then heads out toward the forest where she meets a friend,Gale. She met him when she was 12 and they have been hunting buddies ever since they lost there fathers in a mine explosion. So they have to provide for there family.

When they finish they start talking about today which is theday of the reaping. The reaping is like a semi holiday where they pick a boy and girl from each district and place them in the hunger games. And they must be between the ages of 12-18. Gale and Katniss, along with the rest of the kids will meet in the town square to hear if there name is called. When they leave, Katniss goes to the Hob, District 12’s black market, and trades most of her stuff for other essantials for her family. Lastly they go to the mayors house to trade strawberries for money. When they get there they run into the mayors daughter who is very neatly dressed and has a gold pin in her dress. they trade her the strawberries and they rush home to prepare for the reaping that will occur at 1 o’ clock.
    And by the way this is for Mondays and Tuesdays journals.

7. i am reading the third book of the unfortunate events series. i am going to do a character story. Aunt Josephine’s story.
    Aunt Josephine is scared of realators and she is scared of cooking because the stove might catch on fire. Also, she doesn’t use door knobs so the orphans have to just push on the door to open it. the one thing that was exciting at 1st was that she had a library, and klaus loves to read… the only thing is that the only books she has are books filled with english or books to teach you how to use proper english. english is the most important thing to Aunt Josephine. And Aunt Josephine has never touced or answered the phone. her husband always did. but, her husband passed away so she took on a challenge. She said the next time the phone rang she was going to TRY to answer the phone. when the phone rang she waited till’ it rang the 2nd time then she picked it up. Who do you think was on the phone?

8. i am doing a character story. Violet’s story.
    Violet is a teenage girl that is now living with her Aunt josephine. Her Aunt Josephine is scared of EVERYTHING! violet is an inventer, and you know if she is going to think of something useful when you see her pull up her hair to get it out of her eyes. right now in the story she is trying to invent a type of stove out of a model train that Aunt Josephine might be able to cook for the 1st time and it will not scare her.hopefully she can build some kind of contraption like that so they won’t have to force themselves to eat another bowl of cold cucumber soup.

9. Julie just found a stupid list CNN has made a World’s Coolest Nationalities list They made a top 12 So here it is
    12. Turks 11. Belgians 10. Nepalese 9. Chinese 8. Botswanans 7. Japanese 6. Spanish 5. Americans (What we’re number 5??) 4. Mongolians (HOW ON EARTH ARE MONGOLIANS COOLER THAN US) 3. Jamaicans (Jamaicans are cooler than Americans I’ll give em’ that) 2. Singaporeans 1. Brazilians!
    Haha stupid Right?? So back to Blogging
    Tuesday
    I left off with Peter, Susan, Edmund, And Lucy arriving at Narnia and they have no place to stay so they are now at the ruins of Cair Paravel… They dont know its Cair Paravel yet but they are there. Well,,,,,, They spend the night at Cair Paravel and they realize they need food to eat and the only food is on a nearby Apple Tree. So for the next few days they are living on Apples…. This would get on my nerves so much because I love food so therefore I must have a variety of Stuff to eat. They are TROOPERS! All four kids start thinking about what it was like when they were kings and queens of Narnia and when they stayed at Cair Paravel.. They then realize that the ruins are ruins from Cair Paravel….WOOOOO! EXCITING!!! (Please hint Sarcasm) So then they remember that they have this strange place where they hid all their treasures and STUFF! They find the cave they kept these things in and Peter finds his Sword, Susan her Bow and Arrows, And lucy her weird Potion thing that can heal anybody even when they are about to die! I REALLY WANT SOME OF THAT STUFF. Thats all I got!
    BYE MAYFIELD!!!!!!!!!! -Julie (I still think that Americans are better than Mongolians)

10. Hi!!!!
    I’reading The Maze Runner again for B.O.B.

Monday-
    In the maze runner, Thomas is questioned about Teresa and anything that he knows about her. He keeps saying that he does not know anything about her. He also begins his training as a Runnner with minho. He is given a watch, a rare thing in the Glade, a pair of silver running shoes. He gets a back pack and he is shown where the weapons are located. He gets two knives and then they go out into the Maze. Minho shows Thomas the way to run the Maze quickly and cut ivy to mark the path.

Tuesday-
    After the second day of running, thomas is doing better and can make a fairly good map of the section. Minho hasto nag him a lot though. Teresa tells him through her mind to his that she has triggered the Ending. The next morning the Gladers find out that the sky has turned gray and the walls didn’t move. Minho still makes Thomas go out into the Maze and they find the Griever Hole where the Grievers live and they think that this is the only way to get out of the Maze. That is all that I have read tonight.

11. Hey mr. mayfield and anyone else that decides to actually READ what I have to say every week!!!! Of coarse as most of you know I am still reading Twilight! Now this is whyI cannot bein Battle of the Books!!!! But I am still, SLOWLY, progressing to finish Twilght. ๐Ÿ™‚ Okay. Well I suppose that I will blog for 5 minutes tonight. So here it goes……
    Edward are in there little science lab/science class, and they are about to watch a movie. And blah blah blah. The movie’s over! Okay, so then Edward walks Bella to her P.E class and then Bella and Mike begin talking. So Mike is really only talking about Bella and Edward “going out”/ “dating”. And as he goes on with that, Bella is completely ignoring him staringoff into space. So after school Edward and Bella get into Edwards Volvo and he began to drive her home. Now Bella is really wanting to talk about why she can’t go see the Cullens hunt. And Edward is pretty much just like well you can’t because that is the time when we pretty much let our scenses take control and we may eat you. And I am now at the point to where Charlie(Bella’s dad) and Bella are talking about her going to Seattle.
    Well my timer went off and that means that 5 minutes are up! I will blog tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. hey mr mayfield waz up
    well i am reading life on the river by tom edwards a.k.a my uncle tom and i am read the story of “night of the owl”
    and it is about a boy named nike edwards and he squirreled hunted all of the time with his pellet gun
    and he would kill about 13 squirrels a day all of them shot in the head except for one
    but one day he found an owl and took it home with him and it tore up his room
    bye

13. i am reading the 3rd book of the unfortunate events series. i am going to do a character story. Sunny’s story
    Sunny is the youngest bauldilaire and her favorite thing to do is bite things. And when sunny bites she will not let go… since the Bauldilairs are now living with their Aunt Josephine they all got presents for their arrival. Sunny now bites the head of her present from Aunt Josephine. Sunny got a pretty Penny. Which does not have a perfectly round shaped head like she is supposeed to have… soon they will all get a suprise from Count Olaf or what calls himself Captain Sham. to what count olaf or Captain sham has done before, i don’t think it is going to be a very good suprise.

14. Okay I am still reading The Maze Runner for B.O.B.

Wednesday-
    The part of the book leading up to the climax starts out with Teresa waking up from her coma. She says she has triggered the “Ending” and then she tells Thomas while in her coma, that the Maze is a code. Alby sends Teresa into the Slammer because she admitted that she triggered the ending. They figure out that the walls did not close the night before and that they might be in danger of the Grievers. The Builders build barriers around the walls and on the Homestead. Gally comes back and tells them that the Grievers will pick them off one by one.

15. hey mr mayfield
    well i am reading he same book but a story called catfish
    and so far i have read that
    there is a guy nicknamed catfish he ha got that name because he has caught every kind of catfish that has ever swam up and down the coosa river
    like blue cats bull heads blues yellow cats channel cats flat head mud cats appaloosas
    but the most meanest aggressive and the biggest cat of all
    and it is the sharked toothed brahma humping bull cat
    bye

16. hey Mr. Mayfeild this will be my last blog for this week i know its sad but dont cry ill blog again next week haha. so im going to blog on aourthors purpose for 5 minutes on the book what happend on planet kid. i think that the author is saying that one charactor barley watches tevision so she gets mad if anyone watches it without her. i think the author is saying that this character is very demandin she says were are you going! thats it for this week.

17. hey mr mayfield. im almost done with the first halo book.
    i am going to do ten minutes

Mon: today i read about one of the missions i played the oter day in my game. the masterchief was in a warthog (jeep) and he was driving down the beach on planet reach. suddenly a sharp pink object shoots right over his head. then tons more start coming and explosions are happening everywhere. the pimk things explode when two or more touch each other.

Tues: all of the soldiers get out and start shooting the aliens that fired the pink things. the dude in the back of the jeep starts to soot the aliens with a machine gun turret. one of the soldiers gets shot so they all head back to the wart hog to retreat.suddenly banchees (alien airplanes) start shootind at them . the heavy weapon specialist fires his bazooka and blows up the banchees. they make it back to base but the injured soldier died.

Wednesday: i like this book because it is the first book about a war that i have read where someone actually dies. i ussually just give up on those books because its hard for mee to picture bullets flying but no one is getting hit. i also like it because halo is my favorite video game. i would definately recomend this book to all of the halo fans.

that is my fifteen minutes.

18. hey! I’m going to stick with this summary stuff for journals now, it’s really been working for me. so, I’m now reading 100 cupboards it’s about a boy named Henry who moves in with his aunt dotty, uncle frank, and his cousins, Anastasia, Penelope, and Henrietta, because his parents were kidnapped. (they worked all over the world) Henry is a bit of a strange kid. when he was nine he still sat in a booster seat, he also never drinks soda very much. He had a very ab-normal life giving him not much to look forward to, as he was not looking forward to his visit with his aunt and uncle but this trip would be more of an adventure than he ever imagined…

P.S. mr. mayfield, inkheart is totally worth it!

19. Hey Mr. Mayfield Im 1 journal behind so im gonna try to catch up now…
    Book Is 101 Bass Secrets And Im Gonna do alternittave ending
    Ok, A Bunch of secrets in this book but ill do 2 . instead of them preferring to have their own live well to stay alive longer why don’t you just put them in a Big Tank with a bunch of Lake water . and the second one why do they swim in groups ??? if theres one big one theres A BUNCH of big ones. Bye thanks timothy

20. Hello People!!!!!! I have resently finished *Catching Fire*! (I heard they’re making a Hunger Games movie!!!!!)
    I Lโ™ฅve this book. It’s so sweet and adventurous. If you think about it, Katniss is like Robin Hood! Using bows and arrows, pratically living in the woods, trying to help people, and loving someone that you really don’t seem to belong with. It also reminds me of *Eclipse*.
    Gale = Edward
    Peeta = Jacob
    Katniss = Bella
    It’s weird though, you often forget that they’d all be about the same age. (Of course, not Edward, he’s what, 90?)
    Anyway, not many new characters come in the 2nd book.
    Haymitch
    Elffie
    Katniss
    Peeta
    Prim
    Gale
    Cinna
    The sylist
    Of corse, there’s the victors, Rue’s dead, the girls from district 11, the new Head Peacemaker, the new Head Game maker. But, mostly, it’s all thesame. I think President Snow is REALLY mean! Threatining Gale, trying to kill Katniss and Peeta, sending the victors back into the games. He’s a BIG BULLY! Anyway, I’m waiting to get the next book from my aunt, but until then, I’m reading the Bible and probably the books Mr. Mayfield gave me!!!!(THANKS!!!)
    (Back on topic) I hope that they get Peeta back from the capitol! I like Peeta, he’s sweet and considerate, but it angers me that he wants to die instead of letting Haymitch so he can stay with Katniss! I’m glad they didn’t die though. I also really like the head gamemaker. I knew he was a good guy!!!!! I think everyone should read these books! They’re awesome!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. have been reading the book, taken. its about a girl who is kidnapped by a group of mexican paramedics. She flashes back many times to happy times. she even had classes back in her school about kidnapping because there were so many. she lived in the safest neighborhood in the usa and still got napped as she would call it.

Dear taken girl(your name is never mentioned),
    As always i put myself in your position and talk. If i were you i wouldnt care if i got shot leaving the ambulance. You knw that they probably wont do anything because if they do the deal will be off and they dont get money. also, how many people can an ambulance hold five or six. thereโ€™s not that many so i would atleast make a break for it. if they shoot you, they shoot you. theyre not going to make you suffer so it will either be a one shot one kill or they just dont shoot at all. boo yah. i may have just saved the day for you. but theres still a whole lot of reading to be done so i will soon find out if you follow my advice.

i think that the reasoning of this book was to tell the reader to always be prepared. dont go into anyones car if you dont know them. if an ambulance comes make sure that your mom, dad, or guardian goes with you. make sure to check the ambulanceโ€™s personel license. remember to alwyas be prepared and never ever go into an ambulance. tell the driver that you want to ride with your parent. also, if an ambulance comes to your house for no reason and says that they got a phone call that the girl is sick, this is for you parents, dont let em go.

i think that this book compares pretty well to the movie taken. who knows if they made the book or movie about one or the other. they both have basically the same plot. plot is the things that happen in a story. i saw the movie and the girl is kidnapped at the beginning. its the same for the book. but the story in the movie is told from the dad and the book is told from the girl. in the book the girls dad is hardly ever home but in movie the dad takes action and saves the girl. the thing the story is about is being kidnapped and they both have that in common.

22. Well, I have to admit one thing. Trey is waaaaaayyy better on the piano than me, just because I can’t play piano. Haha, that’s not why, he’s actually really good. I heard him okay at the arts council. Don’t get used it compliments from me Trey, because this is like the only time ever. ๐Ÿ™‚ (Cause your still not beatin me at the saxophone)
    So, I checked out a book from the Library of Marjorie Head. Yep, she has a trillion books. It is called Matched.

Okay, well, this book reminds me a lot of The Giver, because the Society rules over everyone and tells them when to die and when to eat and where to go. They’ve picked this goofy list of 100 top things like poems, songs, books, etc. And anyway, they all have matches, and at the beginning of the book the author says she’s with her best friend, who happens to be a guy. Who would know, they get matched.

I wrote a lot more than that, but I accidentally hit undo, and I’m not typing it all over again.

-St. K

23. Hey i’m going to do 2 blogs today. So i left off with Hunger Games and Katniis goes back home to prepare for the reaping for the hunger games. When she makes it home her mom already has a dress for her to wear and prim is wearing one of Katniss’ old dresses. Like i said, people are very poor in district 12 so they dont get alot of fancy stuff. After they are all finished getting dressed, they sit down for lunch. When they finish they head to the square where they stand in the middle of downttown, district 12 and wait for someones name to be called. They are all splitted up into to age groups so she goes with the 16 year olds and Prim goes to the 12 year old section. She looks over and spots Gale standing in the 18 year old section.

then Effie Trinket, the head of the tributes called from district 12, comes up to the front of the stage and behind her is the mayor and a drunk guy who is known as Haymitch. He is one of the 2 people in district 12 history to win. He is actually not aware of where he is because he is so drunk. He is actually going to train them and get them sponsors for the games. Very unlucky for them. Effie then starts to go over the reaso0n why we have the hunger games. Its because a long time ago the 13 districts rebeled against the capitol and the capitol ended up defeating 12 districts and destroying the 13th. So every year they pick a boy and girl from each district and put them in an arena to kill eachother to remind the districts what they did. When Effie is done she proceeds with picking the names. She starts with the girls and she slowly puts her hand into the ball holding the thousands of girls names. when she lifts her hand she is holding one name and it is……….

24. I am having a Chaotic Week…. But I get to go on a trip with my church Youth group this weekend! I GET TO TAKE COLD SHOWERS AND CLIMB A MOUTAIN AND SLEEP IN A CABIN! AND More importantly we are studying the bible… I am not looking forward to having cold showers…
    I left off with Peter, Susan, Lucy, and Edmund finding their things. So now I must tell the story of what Prince Caspian was doing all this time. (His story is currently more interesting) So Prince Caspian is a Telarmarine… They are humans but they have spents hundreds of years in Narnia. So Prince Caspian’s Father was the King Of the Telarmarines until he Died “Unexpectedly” So Caspian’s Uncle Miraz has taken over the throne…. MIRAZ IS NOT A GOOD GUY! So Miraz is teaching Caspian how to do different things that he will need to know when he becomes king… But Caspian also has a tudor who is teaching him subjects that he would learn in school… Caspian’s tudor is telling him stories of old Narnia when animals talked and when Elves, and Dwarfs and such things excisted. But now they are all in Hiding. Caspian wants to see these creatures but they would never come out for him he is a telarmarine and they are the bad guys.. So one day Caspian learns that his Uncle Miraz was the one who murdered his father. Then the queen who is his Aunt has a baby so now there is no reason for Caspian… cause now the king will be Miraz’ Son. So Caspians’ Tudor wakes him up during the middle of the night and tells them that he is going to be killed. So Caspian must leave immediatley..

Thats where I left off! That was Ten minutes too. Bye- Julie

P.S. Kaitlin isnt Trey going to be in your saxophone Quartet thing??? Cause if he is….. You and him are gonna need to get along better…. Even though it is true that you are better at the saxophone than he is… It might be better not to brag about it in front of him.. We wouldnt want to upset him/// (:

25. I am rereading the Maze Runner and I just finished the climax of the book.

Thursday-
    The climax of The Maze Runner is that Thomas told them how to get out of the Maze but there is a lot of preparation that needs to be done in order for them to get out of the Maze. Frypan, the cook, has to prepare food that can be packaged into backpacks, Minho and some others have to make sure that the Griever Hole is still there and they have to mark it. They also have to make weapons for the Gladers to fight the Grievers with. Then that evening they all go out into the Maze and make it to the corridor before the Cliff. The Grievers are waiting for them there. Then Newt says that the important thing is to make a path for Thomas and Teresa to get to the Griever Hole and type in the code. That is the brief summary of the Climax.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 8)

26. whats up mr. amyfield
    wow i am so tired tonight i really dont feel like doing journals but i have too because your are depriveing 6th 7th and eithe graders from sleep by making us do journals butt since i have too this week i am reading the book a look at life from adeer stand abd out of all of the years that i have been hunting i have seen dead deer laying out in the woods and thought nothing of it but then the author of this story opened my eyes up to a whole nother side to it and now when i see one i am going to look at it and think that i wonder what happened to this deer. how did it die i wonder what happened to this deer while it was still alive or what it went through and what it had seen and where the deer went while it was still alive. and noe probably even when i shoot one i will st ill ask these question s

I would probably be pretty amazed at all of the places that deer had been and all of the things it had seen and encountered. well that was a bout the only main concept i picked up while i was reading in this book tonight. alright i will talk to you and see you tomorrow at school bye

27. Hey Mr. Mayfield still readin’ 101 Bass Catching Secrets and im gonna do dielectical journals
    FACTS OPINIONS
    The bass are very territorial/ Why? Is there alot in one spot? Femal or male
    bass cant hear they have high sense of touch/ well,i had always thought that they could through their gills but i guess i was wrong

28. hey i’m going to get this done quick so i can go back to playing call of duty.
    i’m still on halo today. the point of view in this book changes a lot. it will go from the master chief to doctor Halsey then to some dude i don’t even know. i cant wait till i get further into the book and the pov goes to cortana (an AI). i wish the point of view would go to luitenant sanders one of the captains.
    there is my five minutes.

29. iread some of Forest Gump today and it is awesome. I like how the author makes it sound like a southerner in the 60’s. He likes to play harmoica. he also likes football.

30. Forest gump is alot like war books i have read be cause it starts off talking about guys at home and they have pretty good lifes but when the draft board calls thier house they are sent off to go to war and that is what messes them up so bad.

31. Gump was very protective, especially about jenny. he loved jenny so much but jenny thinks that forest doesnt know what love is. forest knows he does and keeps his heart set on her until he finally comes back home from war and she asks him to marry her.

32. ….when henry gets there, he rides to his aunt’s and uncle’s house in the back of a pick-up truck which proves to be promising enough for henry. when he gets to the house, all three of his cousins were waiting for him, and they introduced themselves to henry. that night, he dreams of a strange short old man in a purple bathrobe and seeing him by the bathroom. the next night, he hears scratching behind the wall, so he tears off some of the plaster to see a small door with roman numerals 1-22 on one dial and strange symbols on the other dial…… i will continue later.

33. Hey this is Daniel. I’m reading the Merchant of Venice. In this story there is some internal conflict when portia is trying to find a suitor. Her father’s dying wish was for her suiter to choose the correct box out of a box with gold, a bow with silver, and a box with lead. All of the suiters that have come she thinks of as not right for her.