and so it was all just a big game full of blowing up alien starships…

happy first week!!!

no bailey, no journals first week – just a ton of paperwork – and i’m sorry for that as well – but there is good news for my eighth grade – and some of my seventh grade – which i’ll try to announce tomorrow if I remember

“driven” by Donald driver – green bay packer and dancing with the stars great – book about his life – from homelessness to super bowl to DWTS fame – great encouraging read – very recommendable for my middle school guys

“(something), girls, and dangerous pie” – third BOB – I can’t remember the first word – it might even be girls – I remember the dangerous pie part – anyway, so I read that one in a day – that was the good part – the bad? well, let’s say it’s serious – seems to be a trend in this year’s list

“ender’s game” – fourth BOB – so I have one to go – this one took a while – and I really can’t write much on this one except to say that i’m curious – out of all the books – how this one is received – it’s a good book for adult gifted teachers, i’ll say that – and it is going to be a movie soon – but if you’re one for language, this one won’t sit well with you…

happy first day – everywhere

54 thoughts on “and so it was all just a big game full of blowing up alien starships…”

1. Do i have ro write 10 or 15 on each book. And nooooo another 6th grader has found the blog and anna is still blogging at least this year she has a chance at making scholars bowl 🙂

2. This is a copletely origonall made by me…. it is a creepupasta you have been warned!!! [creative]

Today was just like every other day. i woke up at 7:30 pumped for the day.
    today was E3 and i had a ticket to get in for the first time. i got dressed put on my favorate T-shirt with a “Fallout: New Vegas” logo on it. i got out the door at 8:26 with everything packed. I headed towards the interstate on my way to the district know as 87 for the history it had in 1987. Personally i had no idea what happened so i just thought it was something good. ass i drove down the highway i noticed old cars rapidly appearing on the side of the street. they werent normal cars. they were what seemed to be from the year 2025. i blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes. i relized i was halusinating amd figured it was from the coffe i had that i normally dont drink. I finally arrived at E3 even more pumped that before. I walked in to find myself confronted by what seemed like a realistic ghoul from the game. i was startled as i asked it a question and the only answer i heard was a growl that semmed like it came from the game. i figured it was harmless so i kept going through the building.

its not been spelled checked though….. i am not going to continue from this point but i will continue this later. reason why is because for the creepypasta to be a creppypast i have to make it more gruesome. but i will post the “school appropriate” parts later

3. Hi Mr Mayfield. Today’s blog is about the House of Hades.
    Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Nico were traveling to the House of Hades to save their friends Annabeth and Percy who fell into Taratus and were traveling to the doors of Death. First Hazel meet Hecate at the crossroads and nearly fainted from the experience. They then traveled north to a part of land that Hecate had some sway on and passed through the mountains. While Percy and Annabeth hit the bottom of Tartus. They found Vampires and very big spiders, then they found Bob the Titian that Percy, Thalia, and Nico, had douced in the river Leath. Well I’ll finish up next week.

4. Hi again,
    Today’s blog is about the Sea of monsters. Ok so Percy had a dream about his best friend Grover getting caught by a Cyclops named Polyphemus. Grover pretended to be a lady Cyclops so that he wouldn’t get eaten. Then Percy woke up to see a shadow in his window, without a source. Then it disappeared so he figured it was his imagination. He went to his last day of school with his best friend Tyson who was an orphan. When it was time for a game of dodge ball Percy was attacked by the Canadiens or Gaints. Annabeth saved his life by killing the last giant. After all of that they ran into an ally and grabbed a demigod taxi called the Chariot of Domination. That’s as far as I’ve got thanks