12 thoughts on “writing prompt of the week…”

1. After School me and my friend Isabella exchanged numbers. She had gotten a new phone after her old one had broken. She told me to call her when I got home, so I did. When the person answered it was an older girl. I would say just by the sound of her voice that she was a teenager. So she asked who I was and of course I didn’t tell her. I hung up and went back to texting my friends. She called again and I sent her to voicemail. After that I turned my phone on silent and went to sleep. I woke up with about 100 more calls from her and a bunch of texts from her and my friends. I texted all of my friends back but not her. I blocked her number. I hadn’t even thought about that incident for 2 months. On Thanksgiving I got a call, so I answered it not thinking about what had happened before. It was her and she told me that she got her number changed. I again didn’t say anything and hung up. I blocked her number once again. After I had ate I went to bed. That night I was having a sleepover with Isabella. She picked up my phone I had 20 calls from and unknown number. Isabella waited until I got another call and answered. She told the girl to leave me alone and that I had gotten the wrong number at first. The girl said Isabella is that you. Isabella started freaking out. I took the phone away from Isabella and asked the girl how she knew her. The girl told me to tell Isabella that it was Ashley, so I told her who it was. Isabella told me that was her sister, and again Ashley asked who I was. Isabella told her that I was a friend of hers. Then Isabella told me that she wrote down her sisters phone number instead of hers. So then the calls stopped and life went on.

THE END

2. It was a dark and rainy kind of day. I was home alone when I heard the phone ring. I looked at the number and saw that it was an Alabama number. I answered the phone and the person said “Congratulations, you have just won a trip to Hawaii. You and one other person get to fly across the country to Hawaii where you get to stay in a five star resort. You will have the chance to visit our luxury spas along with our lazy river.” I screamed in excitement. I said “Great! Thanks.” I was so excited to finally get to take a trip to Hawaii. I hung up the phone and called my mom. My mom was unsure about it because that is usually a scam. I was mad because I didn’t even think about if it could be a scam or not. I was only thinking about laying down getting a massage. I called the number back but no one answered. I called the number again and someone answered. I heard laughing in the back ground then a “Be quiet.” I said “who is this?” The person said “This is luxury vacation airlines, how may I help you?” I answered “I know this is a scam. Tell me who you really are before I call the police and they track down this number.” They hung up. I called the police and a few days later they called me back and said “That was a real vacation airlines employee. She said she’s giving the vacation to somebody else.” I was so upset. Now I won’t be able to sit in a lazy river all day or go to the luxury spa or even sleep in a five star hotel. That day got even worse when my friend called me and told me she won. I told her that it is not a scam and to go have fun even though I was so upset that I won but can’t go on the vacation. My friend texted that she had arrived at the airport. The vacation airlines met them there and they got on the airplane. When they arrived in Hawaii she sent a picture of herself standing in front of the not so luxury hotel. The hotel looked old and run down. She said that the rooms weren’t that bad and the beds were new. The first day she and her mom were there she got stung by a jelly fish and got really bad sunburn. That ruined her whole vacation. Everyday she face timed me because she couldn’t hardly move. When they arrived back home she went to school and looked horrible. Instead of a relaxing vacation she was tortured for a week. She will never go on those free trips again. I’m just glad I didn’t go instead of her.

3. I walked happily home from the park. I just met an amazing guy and he gave me his number. My name is Ally. As I walked home I saw a van slow down next to me. As it slowed I sped up walking. The van sped up next to me again. I broke off in a run and hit the woods, a short cut to my house. I heard the van screech to a halt. I ran in the underbrush and didn’t slow down. I tripped and fell spiraling down a hill. when I stopped I heard people yelling. I layed there still hoping the underbrush would camoflauge me good. I heard them near and they abruptly stopped. I don’t know why but they turned around and went back towards the van. After several minutes I stand up and head up the hill. I can,t believe that I was just almost kidnapped. as I head towards home I see a the black van at my house! I duck into the woods and and squat in some bushes. I see a man with sleeked back hair. They knock on my door. My parents aren’t home. They are still at work. I supposed to go home after my daily visit to the park to clean it up. I start to head around the back and go inside but the man with the sleeked back hair kicks in my door. Who ever these people are they are dangerous. I decide to call the guy whos number I got in the park and I get a womens voice. I say sorry and hang up. I check the call log and see if I got the number right, the number matches the one the guy gave me. He must have me the wrong number. I turn around quietly and start towards the road. Thank goodness to the times that I hunted and can walk quietly. I walk on the treeline incase the van comes along. My heart is racing, im so scared. When I turn around there is a man starring at me. I try to run but he grabs me by my arm and he stabs me. Then I wake up. I feel for my purse and look in it. The number the guy gave me is still there. I call it. The guy answeres. I hang up. I was just making sure that It was really him. Then I go to sleep knowing that it was all just a dream.

4. and now it’s time for
    Gifted, in Space

By Mayfield

After another long day of fighting the extremely evil Trucker Kinzie, the Starship Mayfield landed at the Babbleduck Cantina to unwind.

“Are you sure this drink is sugar free?” Captain Patrick asked the girls.

“Definitely,” they said behind giggles. Their plan was to get the captain sugared up so that they could have more time to explore the dance floor.

Unfortunately, there was a girl already on the dance floor. And she was workin’ it…

“Sorry, sir,” Admiral Jade said to Lieutenant Delaina as they walked away.

“Jade, we don’t have to keep up titles when were off the spaceship.”

“Sorry, sir.”

“I’m not a sir either.”

“Sorry, sir.”

“Why are you apologizing anyway? That girl was the one workin’ it. Besides, you just have to give props when someone can work it that fine.”

“Sorry, sir.”

“Okay, you’re right. I’m jealous, but that doesn’t mean you have to apologize for her smooth moves.”

“Sorry, sir.”

Just then, Jade bumped into a boy.

“Sorry, sir.”

“No, it’s my fault,” said the mysterious stranger, “It’s I who should apologize to you. I deeply regret my male-dominated one-track mind that wasn’t looking out for the delicate creatures of the earth like yourself. Can I buy you a Steel City Pop?”

Jade blushed and went with the mysterious boy. Delaina sighed. She had never felt more alone. Well, there was that time when Special Helper got her stuck outside of a black hole when there was a tire to be changed on the starship. But outside of that experience, she was pretty sure she’d never felt more alone.

Just then, her phone went off.

“Hey Babe, I know you just gave me your number and all, but babe, I just can’t get you out of my mind. The way you work it is so fine. Let me buy you a pop – my treat – cuz baby you popped into my life like a cool delight.”

This was the last straw. Delaina snapped her phone shut and made her way to the dance floor.

“Look, I don’t know who you are to think you can just work it on the dance floor and be giving out my number but…”

“You’re First Lieutenant Delaina, right?” the girl said.

“Yes, and you are?”

“I’m Emma. I’m your worst enemy. Oops, looks like you got another call – or maybe your pants are jiggling because you’re just that fat.”

Just then, Captain Patrick whizzed by. He was imagining himself as a space commander and running around the dance floor with his arms out. Delaina realized the sugar had kicked in on the captain.

When Delaina figured it couldn’t get any worse, that’s when the DJ dedicated the next 15 songs to Trucker Kinzie. Delaina left to go sit in the spaceship with Special Helper. Special Helper wasn’t allowed to go inside the Babbleduck Cantina after he’d tried to “help” the music by singing karaoke.

“Wait, don’t go,” a voice in the darkness called out. Delaina turned. It was a boy – a real boy – a pretty boy – a kind boy – she could tell at once.

“I know you didn’t return my calls, Emma, but I still can’t get you out of my mind.”

“I’M NOT EMMA!!!” Delaina yelled before slamming the battleship shut.

5. Captain Fredrick dingelbrier was having a lovely day. Everything was going just perfect. The phone rang and Fred went to go answer.

“Hello, hello this is the child remove end service. We got a call saying that you needed your child needed to be turned into lasagne for disrespecting his parents. We are just reminding you that this service is totally legal in every way and we hope you enjoy your lasagna.”

Fred was very terrified of this call because Fred had called about his kid being turned into a pizza. Suddenly the police busted through his door taking him and his child that was supposed to be his lunch. The authorities took him to the station where he was questioned and released after agreeing that he would release custudy of his child to his parents and get some help.

Fred left the police station craving baby pizza. Fred was then confronted by a man advertising baby products. Fred lightened up and asked if they had any pizza. The then pulled a gun and asked for his money. Suddenly Fred relied that there was looting going on around him. People were fighting in the streets and steeling cars with babies inside.

Fred realized that this was his chance to get a baby and eat it in some delicious pizza. He started heading toward an unattended baby stroller to get his lunch. Fred grabbed the stroller and ran as fast as he could toward his home. When he arrived he threw the baby in the oven. Then he threw the pizza together and placed it in the oven along with the baby. Later Fred placed the baby upon the pizza and finally enjoyed his baby pizza.

6. My luck

So I’m 21 and I was at a bar that just opened. I don’t have a history for picking up the ladies. I was at the bar and I saw the prettiest girl working it on the dance floor. The girl was better on the dance floor than Emma. I walked up to her and found out she was single. I asked her what her name was.”Barbie” she said.

“Barbie is a pretty name,” then I asked for her number.

She took out a sharpie and wrote on my arm. (205)-670-5000

The next night I called the number, ring ring “Sanpeggio’s pizza how may I help you” I was so embarrassed that I ordered a large pepperoni pizza. When the delivery was here I opened the door to find an even prettier girl than the one from last night. I asked her for her number and she wrote it on the receipt, (205)-621-1811

I closed the door after I thanked her and she left I ate my pizza. Around lunch break the next day I called the number, ring ring “hello Dominos pizza.”

Sponsored by Sanpeggio’s pizza.
    All phone numbers were real.
    No pizza was harmed in the making.

7. Kate was partying in da club in Kateopia one night when this random stranger came up to her and gave her a number. She then just took it and partied the when she got to the castle that evening she decided to call the number. The front said call for a chance to win tickets to the most amazing concert ever. She then took the card and called the number finding out that she had won the tickets. So skip ahead it was the night of the concert all jam packed wondering who it was gonna be. She walked in the stadium and nobody was there. Then she saw it Tone strapped to a golf flag getting beat up by bunnies. She had to fight. It was her against 5,10,15,20 and more then she beat them all, but forgot to rescue tone. So she then drove back and got him and that kids is why you do not party in da club 🙂

8. It all began on Wednesday afternoon the day before Thanksgiving. I was trying to call Wal-Mart to find out the exact minute that they would open for Black Friday. I dialed the number on my cell phone while watching my favorite show ” Gilligans Island”. I put the phone to my ear anticipating the sound of the happy customer service girl. Instead, I hear , ” Gobble Gobble, you have reach Turkey Talk hotline, this is Clyde the turkey, how may i help you?” I thought I called Wal-Mart, is this not Wal-Mart? No, sir, this is Clyde, with Turkey Talk hotline. Well, Clyde, do you know when Wal-Mart will open on Black Friday? Clyde responded in the most helpful gobble, no I don’t have an answer, but I do know a lot about turkeys. I thought, Clyde, I know a turkey named Clyde, so I asked Clyde, if he was on tv a few days ago. Clyde responded, why yes I was, the Governor of Alabama pardoned my feathers. Clyde began telling my how one of his ancestors supplied their turkey feathers to be used to sign the Declaration of Independence. Clyde also told me that the founding fathers wanted to make the turkey the national bird, but we lost out to those brave bald eagles. Clyde told me he was in a clutch of 7 and grew up on a farm in South Alabama. Clyde grew up and become a nice big plump turkey. He was sent to the Governors mansion in Montgomery where he was going to be Thanksgiving dinner. Clyde told me luck was on his side, he did not become dinner, and was now in charge of Turkey Talk hotline until next November. I will retire back to the farm in South Alabama. I thanked Clyde for his time and the information that Turkey Talk hotline was able to give me. Not sure what numbered I dialed, but Clyde the turkey was very interesting. I wonder what time Wal-Mart opens on Black Friday?

9. Wrong Number

Once upon a day in Mr. Mayfields class on Christmas eve we were playing a game similar to dirty Santa, but it wasn’t exactly that. Anyway the rules were that you had to draw a number out of the Boston red sox hat and the number was either a 1, 2, or 3 and we sat three Gifts on a table in front of either a 1, 2, or 3. Whichever number you got that matched the gift on the table then you took that gift and opened it.If you liked the gift you could keep it but if you didn’t like it then you could trade somebody else, but under one of them was a bad gift
    First of was Tre, he went to the hat pulled one out, didn’t like it then put it back and grabbed another one. He kept that one, and he got number 2 he went to the gift and opened it and it was a bad one. It was a notepad with eyes draw on it saying I pad. Next up was Wyatt, he went to the hat and pulled out a number one and it had a signed baseball by all of the players on the Giants. The next person that went was Jeremiah and he got number three and coincidentally got a video game.
    Finally went Mr. Mayfield and he pulled out number 2 and 3 but he had to pick on and he picked number 2, so he grabbed his gift and when he opened it he got a ticket to a Miley Cyrus concert. He went crazy after he saw that gift. He hated Miley Cyrus. He went to the gift table again and went to number three to see what he would have gotten and he opened it and there it was, a One Direction season pass. He fell to the floor and started screaming. He was furious, that’s when he started throwing every gift in that room. I bet he was now wishing he would have picked number 3. Even if he didn’t get it then he could have traded Wyatt for the Giant ball but I don’t think Wyatt was going to let go of that ball.

10. Well I was going to write something but then is turned out horrible so here is this instead:
    Time is dead
    Meaning has no meaning
    Existence is upside down
    And I reign supreme!
    Welcome one and all to
    WEIRDMAGGEDON!

11. well here is the continuation of the story I am writing:
    You rush to the phone and invite him over, and tell him that you will tell him about your palm when he gets here.

When becquerel arrives, you usher him into your bedroom and you tell him to sit on the bed. When he sits, you plop down beside him and you show him your palm.
    “whoah. A gear and a zodiac sign. And no numbers. No wonder you weren’t in a good mood”
    “yep. Now you know. So, do you want to play multiplayer Minecraft pocket edition or do something else?”
    “Um… how about we go outside and explore the woods?”
    “Sure. Do you have a thing so we won’t get lost?”
    *yep. I have a gps app on my phone made especially for people who hike.”
    “Ok. Let’s go!”
    You go downstairs and tell Jake that you are going to hiking, and You get your hiking boots, your black leather gloves with holes for your fingers so you can still grip things, your walking stick which opens up and doubles as a katana, and your black leather jacket. You head out the door and Bec follows. as you walk along the path to the woods, you notice that the leaves on the trees have turned orange yellow and red, because it is fall. You and Bec walk around in the woods and look for arrow heads, but you don’t find anything. A chilly breeze blows through the forest, making the leaves on the trees shutter and causing the light filtering down to make odd patters on the mossy green forest floor. You tighten your jacket and put your hands in your pockets.
    “hey Bec? Do you want to head back to my house since it is getting cold?”
    “sure” Bec replies, shivering in the cool air. You walk home, with Bec trailing behind a bit. As you enter your house you hear bro arguing on the phone with someone. You pick out him saying
    “But he’s only twelve!” and you rush to the kitchen.
    “Hey Bec, do you want some hot chocolate?” You say, glancing at him. Bec nods, and you make two small mugs of hot cocoa. When you finish making it, you hand one mug to Bec and you walk to your room, careful not to spill the scalding chocolatey beverage. When you arrive at your bedroom, you sit down on the edge of your bed and set the hot chocolate on your bedside table, beside your favorite picture of your parents. Bec looks over at you from the desk chair.
    “Hey Dave?”
    “Hmm?” You ask, picking up your mug of hot chocolate and taking a sip from it.
    “I’ve been meaning to ask you for a long time, but I never got around to it… What happened to your parents? I’ve been wondering ever since you moved here one year ago.”
    You set down your mug, visually pained by your memories. You run your fingers down a long scar running down from your jaw to your collarbone.
    “well, one day my mum, dad, bro, and I were riding through a nice road in the mountains, when all of the sudden our car was enveloped in a thick blue-grey mist. Mum stopped driving because she couldn’t see anything, and stepped out of the car. She looked around, then took a step foreword. All of the sudden she collapsed and was dragged off into the most by un unseen force, calling out for us to stay in the car and shut the door. Dad quickly shut the door, and…” You stop and look at becquerel, who is obviously mesmerized by your story. You sigh and continue.
    “Dad shut the door and told Jake and I to hold on to each other, and the next thing we knew was that the car was flung through the air, and it landed on the side dad was sitting on. The window broke and I got this scar, but Bro, being larger and having held on to me in a certain angle, got most of the damage. He has cuts all over his back from it. Dad on the other hand…” You draw in a sharp Breath and continued.
    “Dad didn’t… Survive. The mist retreated, and bro brought his phone, so we called nine one one. It took the police and medics twenty minuets to get there, and by then bro and I were out cold from shock. The police brought us in and questioned us after we recovered, and when bro and I said what happened they brushed it off as just a way for us to cope with what happened. Bro was old enough to live on his own and take care of me, so then we moved here and used the money our parents friends gave us to buy a house. Bro now has a well paying job as a mechanic, and I started going to school here. The end.” you sigh, glad to have let that off your chest after so long. you glance back over at Bec, who has a sympathetic but bewildered look on his face.
    “I think something was controlling the mist. Someone was out there to get my mum. As a scientist she made lots of enemies. You believe me, Right?”
    “of course I believe you. But how…? How could someone control mist? How was the mist blue?”
    “I don’t know. But I know it was and they did.”
    Bro opens your door and stands in the doorway. .
    “Hey Dave, can you come here a minuet? I need to speak to you about something.”
    “Sure.” You glance at bec, then scurry off To bro. Bro comes out of the doorway then closes the door. He brings you into the kitchen, and tells you to sit down at the table, across from where he sits down.
    “Hey… doctor oak called. He said the government got called by the space center, then the government called him. Oak said that the space center has… Recruited you. because of your palm. To be part of a special school Full of nerds like you. He said after you get some “training” done, you will get sent to space on a special mission. He said you might not come back.”
    You look bro in the eyes to make sure he is not kidding. He is dead serious.
    “well, the nerd part I like, but the not coming back part… I don’t really like that part.”
    Bro hands you an envelope. It has a foldable explaining what the school, called “SRB” which apparently stands for “Special Regiment Beta” you read through it quickly.
    “Do I have to go?”
    “It is government required apparently, so yes. You do.”
    you return to your room with the envelope in your hand. You put it on your bedside table, then you sit on your bed and take a long drink of your now room temperature hot chocolate. you finish The whole mug of hot chocolate, then you set it back down. Bec looks at you curiously as you hang upside down off your bed, complaining about how the hot chocolate makes your stomach hurt.
    “Hey Dave? What was Jake talking to you about?”
    “Just about me going to a space school because of my hand” you say causally while hanging off the end of your bed.
    “What? Did I hear you wrong or did you say space school?”
    “yep. The brochure is in the envelope. I think it’s a government thing.”
    “Well then. That’s…. Cool. I guess. If you go, I will have no friends. I will be a loner.”
    You look at Bec, then sit back upright on your bed.
    “if I go, I will have no friends either. Everything will be different. At least you know most of the people at our school. You will make new friends. I won’t know anyone.”
    Bec is silent. You look out your window, noticing that it is getting dark. You pull out your trundle bed and put new sheets on it, and THE AUTHOR realize that you should probably eat dinner before you go to bed
    “I’m going to go make us some ramen noodles. I will be back in a second.”
    You make some ramen noodles, and bring the hot bowls into the room, not noticing that they are burning your hands.
    “Here” you say as you hand a bowl to Bec. Bec takes it from you and quickly puts it on the desk.
    You set yours down on your bedside table and go get spoons. When you return, you give one spoon to bec and put the other in your ramen noodles. When you and bec finish eating, you take all of the bowls and cups to the kitchen then come back to the room. You lie down on your bed, contemplating today’s events. Bec climbs onto the trundle bed, and quickly falls asleep. You are very grateful he does not snore. You stay awake, thinking. Finally, out of exhaustion, you fall asleep.
    The next morning, you wake up early, as always, and you play your IG2 M as you wait for Bec to wake up. You get bored, so quietly you get up and go make some tea. You hear the front door closing because bro has gone on to work, and you hear the noises of bec waking up from your bedroom, so you quickly finish making the tea and head back to the room. When you walk in, bec is awake and playing SIMs on his computer.
    “I made tea. Do you want some? It’s still hot.”
    Bec looks at you like you have gone crazy.
    “Hot tea? No thanks. I prefer iced tea. But thanks.”
    You sigh. America is weird. Who drinks their tea cold? Apparently Americans. You get a book from your bookshelf and start reading. You just so happened to get a WARRIOR CATS book. And you just so happened to get the last book from the fourth series. Sad. Everyone dies in this book. You read through it, up Until cats start dying, then you quit reading because you did not want to be sad. You put the book back on your shelf and get your favorite red scarf from your closet. You put on your scarf then sit down on your bed, contemplating life.
    “Hey bec, what do you want to do today?”
    “How about we play Mario Kart?”
    “Sure.”
    You go to the television room and get the wii controllers from the basket under the television, then you turn the wii on. You click on Mario Kart, then play that, winning every few races. When you don’t win, bec wins. After a bit you get bored. Someone calls the house phone, and you walk over to it and answer it. It is bec’s mum asking when she should pick him up from your house. You tell her that when Jake gets home, he will pick bec up and bring him back. After all of that gets cleared up, you say goodbye and hang up. Bro will not be home until one in the afternoon, and it is eight in the morning now so you still have plenty of time to hang out. Eventually, in around three hours of racing, you get bored of playing Mario kart.
    “Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec….. I’m boooooooooooreed… Let’s do something eeeeeeeeeeelse…”
    “Well what do you want to doooooooooo? Play a bored game?”
    Bec laughs at his pun. You look at him like he has gone crazy.
    “How about we go outside?”
    “Sure”
    You walk outside and sit on the bench. You are still bored. You go to your swing set and starts swinging. You are still bored. You jump out of the swing and land on your feet about five feet away. You are still bored. You walk around a bit, leaving bec behind on the swing set. You look for cool rocks and arrow heads, but you don’t find any. You hear bro’s truck driving up to the house. You and bec walk back up to the house. Bro gets Bec once he finishes gathering all of his stuff up, and drives him back to his house. When bro gets back, he sits at the table and waits for you to sit down across from him. You sit, and wait for what bro is about so say.
    “Doctor oak called my cellphone while I was at work. He said you need to start the school on Monday. He also said that you will get your own dormitory, so you need to gather what you want to bring. He said You won’t need money, blankets, food, extra clothes, or anything of that sort because it will be provided. So go get your stuff and put it in your suitcase for when you need it, then come back.”
    You do as bro says, and when you finish packing your books, stuffed toys, drawing pads, your IG2 M, your drumsticks, and a pair of pajamas just in case, sunglasses, and your duke tip hat. you come back to the table and sit. Bro smiles at you and takes off his sunglasses which he never takes off, stands up, walks over to you, and hugs you. You stiffen up because Bro usually never hugs people. And you usually never get hugs.
    “Bro, what’s wrong?”
    “Nothing. I will just miss you while you are gone.”
    You un stiffen and melt into the hug. Bro lets go and gets two cans of soup from the cabinet and heats them up. Together you and him eat both of the cans of soup. After that, bro tells you to go to bed. You do as he says, and you fall asleep quickly.

Chapter two, the nerd school

The next day goes as always, you eat, get dressed, go to church, eat out, come home, be bored, go back to church, come home, eat dinner, then you sleep.
    Monday is very different. You call bec and tell him your goodbyes and tell him that you will call him when possible while you are at SRB, then you put your stuff in the truck and bro drives you to the school. When you arrive, you give bro an awkward sibling hug, then you walk up to the entrance. You walk inside, and you are greeted by a sort of scary, tall, black-haired man.
    “Hello, and welcome to Special Regiment Beta. Your name is David Redglare, am I correct?”
    “Y-Yes,”
    “You have dorm number 394. Your dorm-mate has has not arrived yet, but he is scheduled to get here within the hour. After you put your belongings away, head down the hall back to here, and I will show you around to your classes.”
    You do as the guy says, and return after you put your stuff away. The guy, he says his name is karakurt, leads you around and shows you the names of places and where different classes are. There is also a garden, a library, a swimming pool , and other various extra entertainment places. ((PUT MORE DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))After the tour, you head back to your dorm.
    When you walk in you see a boy sitting on the bed next to yours. He looks like bec from the back, exept with white hair. When he hears you come in, he turns and looks at you with peircing purple eyes. You walk slowly to your bed, then sit on Down slowly on it. You decide it would be best to be friendly. He looks like a person that would be scary to have as an enemy.
    “What is your name?” You ask politely
    “Shadix”
    “Ok, Shadix, since we are going to be staying in the same dorm, and I don’t know anyone here, can I consider you my friend?”
    “I don’t have any friends” he states venomously.
    “Well then. Can I consider you a colleague?”
    Shadix looks back down at a book I didn’t notice before.
    “Oh, sorry I interrupted you from reading. That’s a really good book. Sorry.”
    Shadix seems to soften up a bit at that remark.
    “It’s fine. Do you like reading too?”
    “yes. My favorite book is eragon.”
    “That’s my next to favorite. My favorite is the children of Huron.”
    “I’ve seen that one on the shelf of the library back at my old school. I was planning to read it after I finished reading a different book. But now I’m here. The library here seems too big to find anything. So I don’t think I will be reading it now.
    “Cool. Now, if you excuse me, I’m going back to reading.”
    “Ok”
    You get you IG2 from your suitcase and start playing the same optical illusion game as you were playing in the waiting room. The game is called monument valley. It has very calming music, so you plug in your earbuds while you play it. After you complete the game again, you shut the IG2 off and sit for a bit, realizing that since today is your first day, you won’t have anything to do.
    “great.” You whisper. You look at Shadix, who is still reading.
    “Hey Shadix. Would it bother you if I practiced drumming?”
    “Yes.”
    You sigh, then get another good idea.
    “I will be back in a bit” you tell shadix, then you walk over to the library.
    You check in with the librarian to get a library card, then you search the library for a good book, especially checking to see if they have The Children Of Huron. They don’t, and you sigh. Then you realize that now would probably be a good time to find a friend, besides Shadix. He is not quite a… Friend. You spot a person with red hair looking down at some books in the dystopian section. She looks like a person who you could make friends with. You walk over to where she is, and look at some books near there. You glance over at her and ask quietly since you are in a library:
    “Hey, what book from this section would you recommend?”
    The girl looks up at you in shock from the shelf.
    “D-Dave? You are here?”
    “Kaiti? I didn’t expect you to be here,”
    “Me either!”
    You return the look of shock, then recover quickly.
    “Well I’m glad I have at least one person here that I know.”
    “Same here. The girl I’m dorm-Mates with is cool, but she thinks anime is stupid.”
    “The guy I’m dorm-mates with is sorta creepy. He likes to read though, so that makes it more bearable.”
    “That’s nice. So back to your original question, the book I recommend is “The Hunger Games”
    “Ok then.”
    You point over towards the fantasy section.
    “I’m going to go see if I can find any more good books. I will talk to you later.”
    You walk over to the fantasy section and look for a specific book called “there and back again”, but you can’t find it. You decide to continue your quest for making friends. You see a person with spikey black hair, like karakurt, but different. You decide he looks friendly, so you walk over to him.
    “What is your name?” You ask quietly.
    “Shoosh… I’m looking for a certain book. I will tell you my name when I find it”
    “Ok,”
    You walk out of the library, and think that you should head to the garden.
    When you arrive at the garden, you sit down and think about today’s events.

Well there it is. When I get to school, please tell me how many days/weeks it is worth.

12. “Bye I’ll talk to you in a little bit I’ve gotta go call Rylee,” Lillian said to Kaili over the phone. Lillian didn’t really love phones and the internet but still used them beause they were conveint. Whoever was on the other side of the phone picked up after the second ring,”Hello Lily I’ve been expecting you to call.”
    “Uh I’m sorry wrong number,” Lillian said in a panic hanging up,”That was really wierd. She better not be pranking me!” She brushed it off and started writing in her weekly journal. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket…It was Rylee,”Hey Rylee.”
    “Wow you really can’t figure out that it’s Rylee can you,”a deep, hoarse voice questioned into the phone
    “I didn’t figure it was,but you really can’t figure out that you’re messing with the wrong person can you,” Lillian fired back.
    “You can make this all stop if and when you find the solution to a puzzle,” the voice challenged.
    Lillian had no idea what was in store for her but she despertly wanted this creep out of her life forever,”You’re on!”

Whoever the creep was he,she,or it told her that the first clue to the solution would be in her locker. She thought he was just trying to drive her up the wall,yet when she opened her locker there was a index card with her name on it. “How on Earth did he even know which locker’s mine,”she muttered under her breath.

The note read: Someone who knows you best you don’t know at all,so figure out who has the most classes with you or you see most in the hallway,and do not ask anyone for help. “Well this is great…just great.” Lily groanded. All day she looked for someone whos face was repeatly seen. She could only come up with one person:Bob.

The next day at school there was another note in her locker.This time it said:So I see you now know who I am but you don’t know my reasons meet me by locker 555. Ask to go to the restroom at 12:00. Lillian dreaded the meeting. Why on Earth was he out to get her? The sixth grade bell rang to go to fifth period she left slowy. At 11:59 she asked the teacher for a hall pass because she “forgot”her homework in her locker (which was number 550). She left to go meet Bob who in her opinion was pretty perculiar. “About time” Bob said looking at his watch.
    “Just tell me why you’re doing this and what you want,” Lillian hissed.
    “Wow you are really intimidating. But I’m doing this because you stole something from me and I want it back,” Bob said irritated.
    “Fine what is it,” Lillian responded.
    “That’s for you to figure out,” he seethed heading back to class.
    She had done nothing wrong had she?

There was nothing that she could come up with that could e a possible reason for Bob’s rein of terror. She could only come up with one thing Bob’s best friend Billy left him to hang out with Lily and her group of friends. That must be the reson behind all of this. She retrived her phone and called Rylee’s number that Bob always answered.”Bob stop messing with me I know that you want Billy back I didn’t mean to steal him from you,”Lillian spew out oer the line.
    “It’s not that easy you have to talk to him how can you promise me anything until you are certain,” he responded hanging up.
    “Guess I’ll call Billy then,”Lillian sighed.
    “Hi Lily,”Billy muttered shyly.
    “Um hey listen you’re really sweet and all,but I really think that you should go hang out with Bob again. I’ve heard you talk about like you really miss him,” Lily said. She held her breath as she waited for an nswer.
    “Lily you are right I should hang out with him more. I’ll see you around,” he responded.

The next day there were two letters in her locker from Bob and Billy both had the same message:Thank you for putting our friendship back together.

The End