One thought on “Victoria for President – the 5 Days of Victoria”

1. First!
    Here’s my book review.
    Ok
    Time to get this started.
    So
    Book review, eh? Okay.
    So *rubs hands together* here we go.

The book I chose to review was Kaimira, The Sky village.
    Over all, if I had to rate this book, I would give it Five Stars and a Thumbs Up. I enjoyed this book because it was worded very well and the authors (Monk & Nigel Ashland) were very descriptive so the reader could get a clear picture in their head of what shenanigans were ensuing. I also enjoyed this story because the characters were interesting and well developed. Also, every few chapters, there is some art, and that art is quite amazing.
    I enjoyed Kaimira for a number of reasons other then that also. One of those reasons is that this fast-paced book starts the action in the first few pages, so it pulls in the reader quickly and never gets boring. Another reason I greatly enjoyed this book is because there is more than one main character, which seems pretty redundant because of the “main” part of main character, but it’s really quite interesting. It’s interesting because while one main character might be sleeping or doing something dull of that sort, the other main character is causing all types of trouble and keeping you on the edge of your seat.
    Additionally, this book is just all out spectacular. There extra literature stuff at the back of the book, as well as a website one could visit if they wanted to. Agh, that’s off topic. Well, another reason I’ve enjoyed this book is because it is rather complex and challenges my reading skills. There’s also secret codes in the book in some places, which is cool.
    Anywho. A few more reasons I liked this book was b/c, although it was descriptive, it still left room for one’s imagination to take hold and imagine stuff.
    Anyways, that’s why I enjoyed Kaimira, and why I would rate it highly. So… I guess that’s all, folks!