One thought on “Gifted in Space: Pumpkin Spice Island Planet”

1. Okay, I hope this will work as journals. It’s more of a poem than creative writing, but it have a creative backstory. So, in a story I that I’m currently thing up a story line for, there’s a radio show that always comes on at midnight. From what I’ve thought up so far, the radio host for that show is possibly dying and the main character needs to use hints from the radio broadcast to find where the station is, and maybe replace the radio host? I’m not completely sure yet, I’m still getting the story line together.
    But anywho, here’s the poem

THE VOICE THAT PENETRATES THE NEVER ENDING UNIVERSE OF MY DREAMSCAPE,
    FABRICATING A TALE OF LUSH GREEN WHISPERING FORESTS AND BARREN RADIOACTIVE DESERTS, AND
    OF DARK PLANETS LIT BY NO SUN.
    THE VOICE THAT HAS WROUGHT STORIES OF DEEP TURBULENT OCEANS AND JAGGED BLACK MOUNTAINS
    OF A NIGHT SKY WHERE THE MOON SLINKS ACROSS THE VOID LIKE A WOUNDED ANIMAL, CREATING BLOODSTAINS OF MOONLIGHT ACROSS THE DRY DESERT GRASS.
    THE BEAUTIFUL VOICE THAT TELLS OF A LIFE FOREVER LIVED AND MANY LOVES LONG LOST.
    THE RADIO HOST’S VOICE THAT ILLUSTRATES A STORY UNABLE TO PUT INTO WORDS, WHICH WILL SOON BE FORGOTTEN APON AWAKENING.
    HE NOW CREATES A NEW SONG, FULL OF JOY AND MIRTH.
    A SONG OF A NEW LOVE, AND A NEW LOVER.
    AN IMPERFECT LOVE, BUT IN ITS IMPERFECTION, PERFECT.
    BEAUTIFUL.
    BUT THE SONG, LIKE THAT OF A SWAN’S, IS THE SONG BEFORE THE NEAR END.
    THE STATION MUST BE FOUND, THE BEAUTIFUL MIDNIGHT SONG IS LOST

So that’s the pretty much freestyle poem. I hope this is sufficient for journals, and I hope it’s okay that I post it here. Sorry I used all caps, it looked nicer in a different font, but now it just looks bleh.