It’s finally here! Our last benchmark for the year! The math benchmark for 4th nine weeks/2nd semester will be given this Wednesday, May 13th and if needed, May 14th. I have posted a list of skills that will be assessed on this exam. Please have your student review these skills using their math notebook, the ASPIRE study guide, and any homework/quizzes they have in their binder!
SKILLS TO REVIEW
- ratios, rates, unit rate
- measurement conversions
- percent of a whole number
- The Percent Proportion (foldable in their math notebook!)
- Discounts, Sales Tax, Tip
- Area of squares, rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, trapezoids (know the formulas!!!!!)
- volume (answers are always in cubic units)
- surface area & nets
- mean, median, mode, range
- dot plots
- box & whisker plots (upper quartile, lower quartile, least value, greatest value)
- graphing inequalities
Whew!!! We’ve mighty busy since Christmas!!!!