week three of testing (for some), blogging for others

hey,
welcome back ye bloggers – oh, how i have missed the insightful comments you leave…

as for me, i finishedΒ a few things last week…

a series of unfortunate events, book six – one of my favorite ones in the early part of the series – love esme squalor – just love saying that name – esme squalor – anyway, the triplet twins are further involved in the baudelaire’s woes in the book – enjoyed the elevator humor

willie mays biography – really enjoyed it – i like a good baseball book this time of year – and mays was an incredible athlete that i didn’t know much about – ironically enough, he grew up in fairfield, alabama – and yet the state pretty well shunned him until the 1970s because of his race – sad – mays was certainly gifted – and yet a very hard worker to stay in the big leagues for close to 23 years

read sports illustrated’s baseball preview – they like the phillies over the rays in the world series – they don’t like my cubs, white sox and only showed a mild interest in the braves – sad…

i think i’ve mentioned it, but i finished the bible a month ago – and then started re-reading the new testament – so i’m back to luke 19-ish – read about the lost things in luke 15 today – sheep, coin, son

do hope your reading is enjoyable this week

sincerely,

22 thoughts on “week three of testing (for some), blogging for others”

1. Hello I am rereading scat by Carl hiassen.
    This book is required for bob and I need to study again on the characters and other stuff.

now for my journal.

like I said I Am rereading the book Scat. Right now I am at the part where Jimmy Lee Bayliss Went to the Scrod household and pretended that he was a tax collecter. Then Duane Scrod Sr clamped the pliers onto his lips and threatened to rip them off his mouth and feed them to Nadine, his gold and blue bilangual macaw who speaks three languages. Also Drake McBrides pilot told him about the arson investigation but did not tell him about the pen that Jimmy LeeBayliss dropped when he set the fire to scare off the Truman School s fieldtrip which worked to get them to leave. Anyway bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ™‚ πŸ™ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ :p

2. this week im reading alabama moon by watt key. it is a pretty good book, i actually wasnt expecting it to be that good but i was wrong. I actually met the author at a wedding over spring break and didnt even realize he was the author,our neighbor,the one whose wedding i was at,was getting married to his brother. And when i realized he was the author i decieded to read the book. it is actually a movie now. i am on chapter 21 now and it has gone from slow and weird to actually very interesting.

The book is about a 10 year old boy named moon blake.raised in a shelter deep in the Alabama woods, moon blake knows only two people: pap, a vietnam veteran holding a grudge against the government, and mr. abroscotto, the storekeeper in gainsville who buys their vegetables and sells them provisions. after pap dies, moon fully intends to carry out his father’s wishes by finding his way to alaska, a place where ‘no one would find him’ and ‘people could still make a living off trapping.’ but the authorities want to make moon a ward of the state. during a harrowing cat-and-mouse game against mean-spirited constable sanders, moon gets a taste of society, and he even makes friends during his brief stay at a boys’ home, where he carries out an escape plan and brings two boys back to the forest with him. over time, however, moon begins to question his father’s lifestyle and beliefs, especially when his friend kit becomes ill and is in need of medical attention. besides offering adventure, the book provides a detailed account of lessons moon’s father has taught him on being self-sufficient.

3. I’m so ashamed of myself! I FORGOT TO BLOG YESTERDAY. That was the first time I have ever missed blogging. Oh, well I’ll make up for it. Lets see……….. Oh yeah I started reading The Lovely Bones right after spring break, but I never got to finish it. I got 75 percent through with it then I became too active and started playing basketball more then reading. I’m going to blog for two days this time.

Monday
    The girls name is Susie Salmon and she was murdered when she was 13. Her murderer was the creepy, lonely guy that lived across the street. His name was Harvey. It happened on December 7 and it happened like this……. She was walking through the cornfields right outside her house. She didn’t usually take this route because it was longer, but isn’t that weird that the one time she did something that she wanted to do she gets killed. So as she is walking through the cornfield she gets into a part where the cornstalks are cut very low and almost stubs. She then hears a man talk to right behind her. She looks back and finds Mr.Harvey looking at her[creepy].

Tuesday
    As you can tell from his lack of conversation he isn’t the most popular on the block. Actually most people tried avoiding him. Harvey then asks her if she wants to come to a cabin underground that he just built.[Didn’t they teach this girl not to get in anything with any stranger in second grade? Definently don’t go when it’s the creepy guy on the block and its a place where no one can hear you scream!] Any way she sort’ve hesitates then goes with him into the very end of the cornfield. She then finds a wooden door atttached to the bottom of the ground and she then goes forward in her journey to death.

4. alabama moon by watt key:
    the character of moon blake is very independent. even before his pap died he was very self sufficient. yes he depended more on his dad when he was younger but as he got older he began to interpret the same ways he father did things. even when he was put in the boys home he took charge even when he didnt really mean too,it just happen that way. he is what you could call a leader not a follower because he doesnt follow the government and doesnt listen to any authority unless the listen to him. so he can be a hoodlum but yet he stands up for what he believes in. i guess i can understand why he is the wahy he is, if you grew upo living in a forest only with a dad telling you to hate the government you would grow up hating the government. as a child we listen to our parents and do what they tell us, but as we get odler that starts to change and we follow what we believe and i think moon gets confused in the book whether to follow what he believes or what his father made him believe. so far this is a pretty interesting book.

5. Travis has the life any bachelor would surely desire. He’s got a good job, even better friends, and owns his own home with a beautiful boat. Throw in a boat and a couple of hot dates and he’s set. That is until he finally meets his neighbor Gabby one fateful summer night. From the moment Gabby crashes through his hedges and into his life, Travis is never the same.
    Their love grows quickly and blossoms fully over the course of a unforgettable weekend. But Gabby must make a choice. She is dating Kevin and hoping for a marriage proposal. She is torn between two worlds – the one her mother would have chosen for her with a financially stable, dependable husband or the one that Travis offers which is full of excitement, wonder, and life.
    However, the real choice doesn’t come until the end of the book and it’s a choice Travis must make that will impact the lives of all those he loves.
    I appreciate the fact that Nicholas Sparks books are all about love and deep emotions and commitment. Not many men follow that train of thought. But it’s all just too cliche for me. In The Choice it was no surprise to me what Gabby would “choose” to do and quite frankly it was a little too reminiscent of Allie and Noah in Notebook. On top of that I thought the novel spent an awfully long time going anywhere. How long can you spend on the pregnant dog/meeting new neighbor/finding each other attractive story? Apparently a few chapters.
    So, what did I like about this book? It was heartfelt. I shed a tear towards the end with Travis was grappling with the choice he had to make. I thought Stephanie was a fabulous character. As a matter of fact, I would absolutely love to read her story! Sparks is definitely a talented writer and I’d be thrilled to read something by him that is about a strong, confident female character instead of a love story. The final thing I enjoyed was the ending. Maybe a little too fairy-tale “ish” but still it was what I wanted to read. I cryed all though this whole book. Which i have cryed in all of the Nicholas Sparks book but still. The Choice is an amazing book and i love love love Nicholas Sparks books. I cant wait till he writes another one.

6. Well, I’m going to blog about Shiver. Shiver was really good and it’s about none other than-werewovles. But, no vampires. πŸ™

Mon.- Well, the first pages were recaps about Graces childhood. When she was eleven, she was sort of mauled by wolves. There was this one wolf that she would look at in the woods, and all of the wolves were starving that winter. They had dragged Grace off her tire swing. The yellow eyed wolf that doesn’t want to hurt Grace stops the wolf from mauling her, and he drags her away.

Tues.- Sam, the wolf, also has his own point of view. His are short at first though. He was like twelve, in human years. He was a werewolf, but of course, Grace didn’t know that. He was just saying how he wished he could talk to her. One day, six years later, he got the chance. One day when Grace was cooking in the kitchen, using hamburger meat, she saw Sam. Which she thought was just a normal wolf, that never appeared in the summer, and was always around in the fall, that had weird yellow eyes, was in the woods.

Wed.- Grace grabbed some raw hamburger meat and ran outside to see if he would come closer. And what do you know, he did! She fed him the hamburger meat and got to pet him. So, the wolf she watched from her swing every day she could, finally came near. But then, all of the sudden, this white wolf, came at the edge of the woods and started growling. Sam turned around and growled back, and then Grace ran back into the house.

Thurs.- That night when Grace was in bed, she heard a scratching sound, sort of like fingernails on a blackboard. (My least favorite sound, in the world) Grace gets up and pulls up the blinds, then she looks into the window and that white wolf, she’s right there in her face. Well, not really, but on the other side of the window. She growling and scartching with her claws. So Grace like, growls back, and that’s weird because she’s not a wolf. But, she sounded like one. So, it creeps her out. Then she goes back to bed, and wolf girl leaves. Wolf girl wanted Grace to stay away from Sam. But, she’s not that big of a threat at the moment. (at the moment, being the key phrase.)

Okay, well, have to go. But, have a great week blogging. πŸ™‚

7. i am still reading Scat (Surprise, Surprise!!!!)

Right now in this book Duane (Smoke) fled the cops and Marta and Nick find Twilly in Mrs. Starch’s blue Prius and they jump into the back of the car. Then Twilly drives them into the Black Vine Swamp and they hike into the campsite where Mrs. Starch and the baby panther named Squirt live with Twilly. Mrs. Starch shows Nick and Marta where the panther is and they take turns holding it. Well Nick and Marta have alot of questions for Mrs. Starch Duane and Twilly. Mrs. Starch also gets mad about them breaking into her wacko house.

That is my journal for tonight.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

8. WARNING
    This blog is rated PG-13 for: Strong violence, and Gruesome imagery.

This is going to be my last blog on lovely bones because I just started reading Gone and I’m sucked into it. I left off where Susie met Harvey in the cornfield on her way home from school. He talked her into coming into an underground fort that he made. She hesitated then decided to go in to it. She was led to a door that was in the ground. He led her down the stairs where she found a small fort where there was cuboards, a refrigirator, and a dirt floor. he brought her down there and shut the door. Then he locked which was a perfect time to run. He offered her a coke and then started talking very pervertidley to her. I don’t want to go into many details, but what he did to her was very wronag and sick for a 40 year old man to be doing. When he was done he grabbed a knife and cut her into pieces. Then he put her into a bag and took her away

9. okay mayfield it isnt 9 its 6:42.haha (:

still reading alabama moon.sorry kind of in a rush so i gotta make it simple sorry. After the death of his father, ten-year-old Moon leaves their forest shelter home and is sent to an Alabama institution, becoming entangled in the outside world he has never known and making good friends, a relentless enemy, and finally a new life.” I could trap my own food and make my own clothes. I could find my way by the stars and make fire in the rain. Pap said he even figured I could whip somebody three times my size. He wasn’t worried about me.” For as long as ten-year-old Moon can remember, he has lived out in the forest in a shelter with his father. They keep to themselves, their only contact with other human beings an occasional trip to the nearest general store. When Moon’s father dies, Moon follows his father’s last instructions: to travel to Alaska to find others like themselves. But Moon is soon caught and entangled in a world he doesn’t know or understand, apparent property of the government he has been avoiding all his life. As the spirited and resourceful Moon encounters constables, jails, institutions, lawyers, true friends, and true enemies, he adapts his wilderness survival skills and learns to survive in the outside world, and even, perhaps, make his home there.

10. Scat Again

Of course I’m reading Scat and I have no idea why it is taking me so long to read it. I thought reading again makes you read faster.

Now for my journal. I am reading Scat of course and right now Nick and Marta found Twilly and got in Mrs. Starch’s car then they saw Sguirt and Mrs. Starch made Nick remove his sling. Drake McBride wants Horace, a bloodhound who Jimmy Lee Bayliss found to track down the person, Twilly, who is messing up Red Diamond’s property. Which is okay with me if they would’ve asked. Red Diamond is trying to sink their transfer pipe from the pirate well to their Section 21 lease. This is all that I have read so far.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

11. Well I am reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks.
    Travis really does have everything he wants. Except a stable relationship, or a girlfriend. He is a vetenarian who works for his dad. Has a lot of friends, and has grown up in Beaufort, North Carolina. He isn’t living up to his parent’s standards though, at least in his love life. All three of his best friends are married. & they always try to set him up on dates, but he doesn’t find a real connection. Unlike his parents, they fell in love at the end of college. He meets Gabby, and a lot changes. He knows from the beginning that she isn’t an ordinary girl. Even though she thinks that she is in love with Kevin, her boyfriend of 4 years, he still hasn’t propopsed to her. & She feels like he isn’t serious about their future together. Gabby doesn’t like Travis at first, because she thinks that his dog, Moby, got her dog,Molly, pregnant. But when she goes over to confront him about it, she rambles at he doesn’t even get the chance to tell her that Moby is fixed. Until they meet the following Monday at the Vet’s office, when he is her vet. Then when Molly is having her puppies, something goes wrong, & Travis has to take her to the office & perform surgery on her.

12. wuzzup read percy jackson the lightning thief, starts with him in boarding school, where they go on a field trip to a museum. the evil math teacher (mrs. forsythe πŸ™‚ ) turns into a hawk thingy and tries to kill p.j. mr brunner (greek teach) throws him a sword and he kills mrs math. nobody knows who she is afterward. then pj and his mom go to the beach where he fights a minotaur. then he goes to camp half blood, where he realizes he is half god. they dont know who it is though, so he is sent to the god of travellers, theives, merchants, and messengers, hermes.then, a bully who is the daughter of ares, the god of war, pushes his head in a toilet ful of WATER (hint hint), which exploded, yet he was dry. then they play capture the flag, and they all gang up on pj. he gets hurt, but he lands in WATER and is healed (hint hint hint) then he breaks the bully’s spear. by now, they figured out why all the WATER is helping him : his dad is Posiden, god of the sea, Zeus’ and Hades’ brother, son of Kronos. Then, he gets a quest to return Zeus’ master bolt, gets the pen/sword that Chiron/Mr.brunner gave him and he sets off. they try to take a greyhound to LA but mrs math decides to return. the bus goes BOOOOOM and they leave. he wakes up in the forest, with his friend grover (best friend and half goat, ron of Precy Jackson) talking to a french poodle, and his other friend annabeth (hermione of Percy Jackson). the french guy says he has money (rich french puppy), but doesnt like PJ’s attitude (snobby rich french poodle). they keep going thru the forest with money from snob. gotta go to wally world, brb

13. okay, took us a lot less time than i though, if you count the fact that it was closed πŸ™‚ anyway, they be all walking thru the forest and they come to this place called Aunty Em’s Statue emporium, and they started eatin. then Em turned into Medusa (forced to turn anyone who looks her in the eye to stone because of her being caught with posiden in athena’s temple) and tried to statueize them. the head is sliced off Jason & the Argonauts style, then (somehow) gets a train to georgia. he goes to the arch, where he : A. gets attacked by a big dog B. jumps off the elevator C. talks to a mermaid D. all of the above. Please text your answer to 123456 now. (elevator music) okay, the answer is……….. D! then they go to denver. they iris messenge Chiron, then go to a diner, wher they find Ares, who gives them a miniquest to get his shield back. they get it and narrowly escape Hepatitus’ (Aphrodite’s, the godess of love, boyfriend, crippled, a blacksmith) trap. they give him the shield, and he gives them a ride west, in a ‘humane’ animal transport. gotta shower, brb again.

14. I am rereading this book because I lost Dear John but I found it yesterday but oh well. πŸ™‚

Monday 1/25/10:
    I am now rereading the book PERFECT. Anyways this book is about a girl who is Bulimic and her sister β€œApe Face” or April walks in on her in the bathroom throwing up and she went and told her mom even though Isabelle, the main charactar told her not to. And now she goes to group.

Tuesday 1/26/10:
    Now the reason she went to group or is bulimic is because she thinks she is fat because of all the bad stuff in her life makes her eat. Even though she isn’t. Her dad died just recently and now she feels that she i ugly and grows even though she isn’t. Once she is at group she meets a bunch of new people especially this one girl named Ashley Barnum. Ashley Barnum goes to her school and is the most popular girl in school. Even though she is popular she doesn’t let it go to her head. She is nice to everyone she meets and that is why everyone loves her and wants to be like her.

Wednesday 1/27/10:
    One day at group after the journal excercises, Ashley Barnum and Isabelle get paired up together for another excercise. This excercise is for one person to tell something they hate about themselves and the other compliments about what they hated and turned it into something good about them. So they get to talking and they become friends. Now that they have so much in common, Ashley decides to leave Isabelle her number and Isabelle is shocked. So when she gets home she thinks about calling, but she doesn’t because she thinks that Ashley will think she is strange and that is all I have read so far I cannot wait to read some more.

Thursday:
    Dear Isabelle,
    I’m not the one to judge, but I really think that you should stop puking up your food because it is really unhealthy. If you keep this up you could end up in the hospital and die and no one wants that. Please could you please at least consider the fact that you would be so much better without doing that.

15. Wow, haven’t done this in a while. I feel like a 7th grader again…i hated that year. I’m reading Mossflower; just another book to read til I get the Mockingjay book in August. While I was reading, I thought to myself (which is never a good thing for others who are trying to talk to me because I totally ignore them), “What do girls see in a guy that writes stories about mice and other woodland creatures in a never-ending battle of territorial reasons in his basement? … … … … … … … … … … Nothing, absolutely nothing.” Ha, stinks for him!!!

Well, this is what I’ve read so far…
    Martin is traveling through the woods when he gets caught by Kotir (land of the wildcat. now referred to as Columbiana) soldiers, but puts up a fight and still loses. Cause who can beat a bunch of wildcats? Oh, Helena, Riverchase, Chelsea, Sylacauga, and about everyone else in a 50 mile radius except for Calera and Montevallo. So he gets locked up. Tsarmina poisons her father, the ruler, and blames her brother, Gingivere, for it. So he gets locked up too. Gonff, the mouusethief gets caught stealing, duh, so he gets locked up three. Somehow, Corim, the secret group of good guys finds out about it, and they help Martin and Gonff escape. They head to Brockhall to meet up with Bella the Badger to make plans for an attack. The wildcats unleash an underwater killer rat they call the Gloomer, but the good guys counter with a Stormfin, and the Gloomer dies. The wildcats retreat and Corim has almost come up with a plan of attack. Ferdy and Coggs, two little hedgehogs that can’t wait to become warriors are laying in a field as Clugg, a Kotir soldier, is searching the field for woodlanders, so it doesn’t look good.

That’s as far as I’ve gotten. See ya tomorrow

Colonel Proctor

16. hey mafeld! i’m reading the last song….
    1~ sooooo…… i think will is crazy! he never said anything about his house being… A MANSION! if i were ronnie, i really would have been shocked. i mean, tipically, people with that much are showing it off, but will never even mentioned it; it was like it’s something he’s not proud of.. i don’t know. i just thought it was kinda weird….
    2~ what’s up with his mom? i mean, ronnie’s only been there for like, 5 minutes and she’s already judging her. she seems more like the typical stuck-up, snobby rich person to me. the weird part is that she’s the only one in the family that’s uptight like that. i know ronnie has to feel really uncomfortable!
    3~ okay, something has to be wrong with steve… he keeps coughing, he’s taking more and more naps, and it’s just not normal. i’m surprised ronnie hasn’t noticed it. i’m no doctor, but i really think she needs to get that checked out. it’s not usual for people his age. something’s up here.
    4~ jonah reminds me of suzanna’s little brother!! they’re both super-geniuses and i just think it’s hilarious! i mean, he’s asking about all this crazy stuff about science that i don’t even understand! and, he’s definitely gifted. he finds weird ways to do everything… like watching tv upside-down! it just makes me think he’s gifted. it’s weird…..

17. Hey, I know you love my Lovely Bones blogging, but I love the book Gone so I’m going to start blogging about it. The main character is Sam Temple and he was sitting in his history class in Coates Academy which is Kin.-9th grade. While he was sitting the teacher dissapeared out of thin air. There was no poof, he just dissapeared in a blink of an eye. He looked around to see if anybody else saw it and he spotted his bestfriend, Quinn, who was a surfer and so was Sam. They expected Mr.Trentlake to walk in at any moment and explain what just happened. Then they realized that Josh the person next to him dissapeared too. They heard the doorknob rattle and waited to see Mr. Hendersen and Josh walk in and explain everything, but Astrid the genius walked in and explained that everybody in her class dissapeared, even the teacher has dissapeared.
    By the way I’m doing this blog late because I just got back from my baseball game and we won! We beat Montevallo 6-1. I’m so proud of me because I got one RBI and 1 run.

18. Hey Everyone,
    This week I am rereading “Line Of Fire” By W.E.B. Griffin.

The authors purpose of “Line of Fire” is to inform all WWII story lovers of the events in the Pacific and some of the behind the scenes while also entertaining them by adding some false but interesting information into the book. Griffin does a magnificent job with this book, as he always does, which is why he is one of my favorite authors if not my favorite.

#2 Dear Mr. Ward,
    We have a proposition to make with you. We need to get some information about what happened on Guadalcanal so we can accurately train our pilots on what is happening over there and prepare them for the worst case scenario. Here is what you will get out of it: You will receive and immediate commission to Captain, you will be given your own squadron and you will be allowed to fly 3 weeks early. We need your response immediately so please give us a call at 1-800-fly-USMC. Thank you for your valuable time.

Signed,
    Lieutenant Colonel James Moore (I just made up a name (: )

#3 This book is very much like W.E.B Griffin’s other series “The Brother Hood of War”‘s The Aviators. They are alike in the fact that they are both based on a true story. They both contain things about the development of aviation in a military branch other than the Air Force and how they were used. They also contain characters that stick their necks out for such aviators and characters who battle such a program. Both books have characters who change from the antagonist to the protagonist, but not the other way around. All of Griffin’s books have something like that in it, but none of them are even close to the same.

#4 Facts: Sergeant Steven Koffler and Lieutenant Joe Howard are on the Japanese held Island of Buka doing reconnaissance mission for the Royal Australian Navy as well as the USMC. They are there with Royal Australian Navy Lieutenant Reeves who was commissioned when the Japanese attempted to attack Australia. Lt.s Reeves and Howard went to go raid a Japanese ration station and have not returned yet, so Sgt. Koffler is scared outta his mind that the Japanese have captured them.

Opinions: Wow, this is one of the most interesting stories told in Griffin’s books, before I read this book I had no idea there was even an island named Buka, much less that it was a major intelligence point that may have helped win the war in the Pacific. The stories and the way Griffin describes them is just amazing. He proves time and again why Tom Clancy says he is one of the best of the best.

19. I am reading Scat, almost done with it though.

Anyway,
    Nick was awakened abruptly by Smoke who is staying at his house while his mom is traveling to Washington to see her husband in the hospital and the cops are surrounding his house and barricading his street.Twilly tells them to come with him to his camp because he found two hour old scat. They leave Squirt in a clearing for his mother to come get him. If this operation fails then Squirt will die. Meanwhile Jimmy Lee Bayliss is about to get busted for setting the arson fire. Horace a bloodhound is lured into camp by Twilly and his owner wanders into the private drilling site pirated by Red Diamond. That is my blog for tonight.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

20. Monday

I have finished reading Number the stars. It is very interesting book. A summary of what I read is that The resistance brought the jews to swedain. Peter dies because he is caught by the nazis. It is very sad at the end of the book.

Tuesday

I think the author’s purpose is to entertain and to inform because the book tells you about what it was like in world war 2. So its realistic fiction. The book tells facts, yet it is very interesting at the same time. I like books that are not all facts, but I don,t like that many books without facts.

Wednesday

I think the book relates to change because Ann Marie changes throughout the book. Her friend Elen also has to change her jewish act and start to act like normal people, otherwise the nazis will kill her. She changed and finally made it to swedain.

Thursday

This book is like another book I read, called life on the plains. They are alike because they are both based in the 1940s and both of them are about war. One is about a boy and one is about a girl. both books are really good. bye

21. Well i started reading that book you have in your room called eggs. Well it seems the problem they are having in this book is the girl does not want to talk to her mom cause of a past event. Well anyways her mom trys to get her to talk some facts about what happened and the girl trys to be cute by sayin shes a moose and stuff hoping to end the conversation. well then her mom trys a trick geting her to admit shes a girl. I dont even know how that came up but it did. then the chapter ends and thts all i got out of it.

22. Wats up I’m going to do all my blogs for this week, because I just feel like doing them all so I don’t have to do them this week.I left off in Gone when Sam and Quinn are in the room and 2 people dissapear out of thin air.

Tuesday-All of a sudden Astrid runs in and tells everybody that her 3 classmates and teacher dissapeared too. Astrid is a genius and the class that she was in was for the advanced, advanced class, that is why there was only 4 kids in there. Everybody in that class was 15 years older except for Astrid too.Sam gets up and so does Quinn they follow Astrid into the classroom where they find empty chairs, Macbooks with the screen all fuzzed up, and the blackboard with a half written word. All 3 of them decide to go and find something useful that could explain what was going on.

Wedensday-They thought about it then decided to go down to the teachers lounge to watch the news and listen to the radio to see what was going on. They walked throught the halls and all the kids where sceaming and yelling either because they where happy or scared. When they got down to the teachers lounge Astrid turned on the TV, but all the channels where fuzzy.They went to the radio and turned the dial, but still no luck. They finally got tired if school and they decided to go and check there houses to see if there parents where still there.

Thursday-This part is totally seperate from the first 30 pages that I just blogged about. Lana was with her Grandpa Luke driving down the road 30 miles away from Perdido Beach. It turns out the old fart grandpa was watching her because she was smuggling boos to her boyfriend so her dad sent her to stay with her grandpa until her lesson was learned. At his ranch there was no internet or TV so it was like hell for a teenager. Her dog Patrick was in the back of the truck wagging his tail. All of a sudden Grandpa Luke dissapears out of the drivers seat and she drives down a huge hill flipping over, and over, and over until she lands at the bottom with a messed up truck on top of her.