and now you know what happens when i’m not at a bama game reading…

bonjour!
so you have monday off – enjoy it (if you’re reading this monday sixth grade, you don’t have to blog today – although, if you do, then you don’t have to blog another day) – i have a meeting – fun – and then time at the school – which i’m planning to devote to solving world hunger – or i’m just so awesome… ๐Ÿ™‚

as for reading…
“the truth about santa claus” – great book by mome – i think that was his name – basically used cutting-edge science to explain some of santa – who apparently is a new yorker who’s been equipped by aliens for some time to use wormholes and building-atom guns to deliver happiness to the world – again, great read

“caffeeine for the creative mind” – an exercise book about ways to build creativity – i enjoyd the book – there were 250 exercises – maybe six of them caught my eye – the other 40 just basically looped every 40 pages (so like the same idea came up six different times – and i’d be like “didn’t i see that idea about 40 pages ago???” – i guess i stumbled on the difference between adult and teen fiction – in adult books, the author assumes your life is too busy to read the whole book very quickly – or at all – and so the main idea or ideas are just repeated a bunch to fill up pages)

as for rest, i’m up to ezra now in my quest to finish the old testament, i read about how calorie-restricted specimens in a lab not only lived longer but gave birth to specimens that lived longer (i guess you too can increase your life span from 8 to 12 days if you’re a microorganism and reading this blog), i read how david price of the rays is a nice guy (and how bama is the best team in the country – sports illustrated seemed to miss on that one this week), and i read a piece about using smartpens in the classroom as i ran my final long run before my 1/2 marathon race in the hills of tennessee – just three weeks away (joy)

must return to “war of the worlds” by hg wells – for some reason, this is the week to read about aliens…

maf

34 thoughts on “and now you know what happens when i’m not at a bama game reading…”

1. It’s Trey I am reading The Maze Runner for B.O.B. I know everyone else is way ahead of me on books but I was reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I get credit for that, right?

Tuesday-
    In Maze Runner Thomas gets put into this world called the Glade. He has no idea how he got there or why he is there. Mainly his detailed memory has been erased. He remembers his name, and basic things but he doesn’t remember details. He finds out the leader and second in command. He meets someone who he thinks could possibly be his friend in the Glade. He acquires an enemy the first day and earns the nickname “Greenie” because he is the newest one in the Glade.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)

2. hey its been a whilke since ive done this so it might be a little rusty. today i read artimis foul because it was the closest thing i could find to the percy jackson series. artimises mom is bed riden and now his family is losing its fortune. he has a plan on how to get his money back. i dont know his plan but he stole a fairy bible. he didnt know the language so he put it on his computer and found out it was egyptian. he also found out that instead of the words going left to right it starts in the middle and goes in a spiral around the page.thats all i read bye.

3. Hey, I’m about to finish Series of Unfortunate Events then I’m going to blog on Rangers Apprentice. I got that book on friday and i finished it yesterday so you could say it was a great book. I left off as Klause borrowed the law books from Justice Strauss and found the devious plan that Count Olaf was going to do. The plan was this: He would marry Violet, which he can because he can marry her if she’s 16 and allowed by guardien, once they are married he would hold her families huge fortune, and he would be filthy rich. Then Klause headed down the stairs and found Count Olaf sitting at the table. Klause sat down and explained to Count Olaf his plan. He sayed okay and walked away. When he went upstairs he noticed that Sunny was missing from her curtain bed!

4. I am reading Friday Night Lights! Very good book to. I am just about done with it . So lastly then made it to the playoffs because of a fight at the end. The refs said that they were going to call the game and Panthers had more points when they called it so they automatically won. Coach was so made they didn’t even dress out they went straight to the bus. When they were driving down the rode the police pulled them over and asked if they could see Number 22. The coach said that if you don’t have a worriment then you can not step foot on the bus. The cops did not so they kept driving home. That is were i left off.

5. Hey Everybody wow it feels like it has been forever since I have Blogged!! ( Yes Mr. Mayfield I know I am a talkative Blogger) I am going to write for ten minutes today. Right now I am re-reading a book called Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire. Thanks to Raychel for letting me “borrow” the book. well the truth is I stole it from her at the end of the School Year and never gave it back but I will….. Eventually. Haha well at least I am not hiding anything now. SO I will tell you a little about Beautiful Dead it is very Twilight-ish so if you dont like romance then dont read the book. It is exactly like Twilight but it is good. The main Character in this story is Darina and she goes to Ellerton High and something weird happend four people died within a year and nobody knows the full details as to how any of them died their names are Phoenix, Jonas, Summer, Arizona haha I think it is funny that their name are Phoenix and Arizona!! Well Darina starts to think that she is having visons of Phoenix who was her boyfriend but it turns out that they are not visions they are real Phoenix came back as a ghost with the other three who died and they formed The Beautiful Dead and what they do is they are allowed to stay on Earth for a year and they have to try and figure out how they died because everybody should know how they died right? So the only Way Darina will be allowed to see phoenix is if she helps figure out how Jonas died. So she gathers clues and stuff and then she is taken back in time to the day Jonas died and she watches and she sees that it was a motorcycle wreck. A guy named Matt tried to race Jonas and when they were racing Matt tried to kill Jonas and well it worked! So Darina goes back to the present and tells everybody that Matt killed Jonas and so then there is a Present day Motocycle chase and people are chasing matt and so Matt comitts Suicide and throws himself in the river. THE END there are also going to be other books in the series because they are going to get Darina to try and figure out how the others died too. Woo Hoo

Mr. Mayfield I showed my brother the note I got today from you and he looks me in the eye and says well at least somebody is nice to you. How mean is that???
    Well I have to go now that was ten minutes! Bye Love, Julie!!

P.S. To everybody who is awesome in the world my birthday is this Tuesday! October 19th I would love it if people would actually remember this Year so dont be afraid to tell me Happy Birthday (Hint Hint)

6. Reading Maze Runner.

Wednesday-

In Maze Runner a girl gets sent up in the elevator instead of a boy and she arrives a day after Thomas which no one has ever gone in the box in the same month as another so this is a big surprise. They think she is in a coma. Thomas goes wandering around and goes into the graveyard where the sick boy Ben attacks him and Alby saves him. That’s it for today.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 8) ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Hey, I know i will finish Eries of Unfortunate Events this week so, I’m going to try my hardest to finally finish. I left off as Klause unfolds Count Olafs devious plan to marry Violet in a play called the Grand Wedding when he actually is going to marry her so he can obtain the large fortune that she holds. When Klause goes back upstairs he sees how Sunnyis missing from her curtain/bed. He freaks out and wakes up Violet. He tells her everything he learned and then Count Olaf walks in and tells them to go out side and look at the tower in which the kids are forbidden to enter. Count Olaf leaves and they follow him outside and look at the top of the tall tower not only to see Sunny crying in a cage hanging 20 feet in the air. Count Olaf told them that she better be in the play or he will drop the cage. So she obeyed and went back inside. That night she started to contstruct a gadget that would save her little sister. Using some wires and bed cloth she made a grappling hook. She quietly snuck outside and through it up a few times before she actually got a hold of something. She made sure it was sturdy and headed up the tower. When she came to the top she saw that the thing that the grappling hook was hanging onto was the hook of the hook-handed man. She climbed in nervously and the hook-handed man told her to stay in their. He left and sat outside the door. She noticed that across the walls were tons of arangements of eyes all over the wall. Early the next morning she quietly snuck at of their back into her room preparing for the play that was coming the next day.

8. Okay now I am going to try to give a summary of the book Necropolis in the Gatekeeper series.
    Scarlett Adams’ school tutor group is taken on a trip to St Meredith’s Church where she sees a vision of Matthew Freeman, who leads her to the door with the pentagram etched into it. There, she is transported to the Ukraine, inside a monastery where she is captured by monks who worship the Old Ones. She is taken to the leader of the monastery, Father Gregory, who tells Scarlett of the Gatekeepers and the Old Ones. He and his followers built the monastery around the door in order to catch any of the Five for the Old Ones should they come through. Scarlett is taken to a cell, and that night she has a dream about a dragon and a strange neon sign that says “SIGNAL ONE”. Later, she escapes by attacking the monks and returning through the door. She returns to St Meredith’s, but her eighteen-hour long disappearance has sparked a media storm.

In Peru, at Professor Chambers’ house, Matt finds out who Scarlett is through the media storm and decides that he should go back to London with the rest of the Five and his friend Richard Cole. However, later that night, a man named Ramon brings the diary belonging to St Joseph of Cordoba, claiming that he feels remorse for helping Diego Salamanda decode the diary. The diary contains the locations of twenty-five doors around the world that serve as portals to other doors. After studying the diary using his skills of reading old maps he had learned at a university which it didn’t give the name of, Richard says that there are doors in Tuscany, Lake Tahoe, Cuzco, London, Ukraine, Cairo, Istanbul, Delhi, Mecca, Buenos Aires, the Australian outback, Antarctica and Hong Kong. Scott Tyler confirms Ramon’s truthfulness by reading his mind, but the hacienda is then attacked and set on fire by strange zombies who kill Ramon with a fence post. Although their Inca allies arrive and finish off the zombies, Professor Chambers is hurt and dies. Matt decides that the Five should split up so that the Old Ones cannot capture them all in one shot, and he, Jamie and Richard go to find Scarlett while Pedro and Scott go to the hidden Inca city of Vilcabamba to stay.

In London, Scarlett is trying to get back to her normal life, but can’t when she notices strange men following her. She later gets a strange phone call from her friend Aidan, who gets her to go to the Happy Garden, a Chinese restaurant, as asked by a Chinese man who wanted to see her. However, the restaurant was destroyed by a bomb as they arrived there. Later she unwillingly goes to Hong Kong upon request by her father, who works for the Nightrise Corporation. That is all I am going to say on the book. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)

9. i am now attempting to blog from my grandparents house. here i have lost many blogs because of internet loss. still reading seabiscuit so here comes my 3 blogs.

change
    charles howard went from being a new york city slicker to a po boy in the west. his profession being bicycle repair in new york he immediately went to the same thing in the west. people came to him thinking that he knew a thing or two about automobiles. he didnt have a clue and they people didnt want to waste their time and money so they just gave him the barely messed up cars. after gaining many of these a 7.8 earthquake came into san fran. most people and horses fled. charles used his, so-called useless, buicks as ambulances and there he makes an enormous fortune selling these cars to the city. so he went from a po boy bike repair man to a carsalesman with a fortune

10. wuts up mayfield
    whta ver you do, do not go to the alabama versus auburn game so that we can kick yalls butt. anyways, tonight while i was reading a new book called a hole in the world, abd I noticed what really huge fact at the very begining of this book which is that this book is being told from a girls point of view because at the very begining of the book it starts out talking about this guy named paul and that he had enough muscle on his body to not be considered skinny anymore and that on a scale of one to ten on a scale of cuteness he was rated a seven out of ten and then all of the sudden it went in to like paul talking to his dad about how he was going to be punished for lying to his teacher to cover up for a friend see ya tommorrow mayfield

tell mamma mayfield that she was awesome yesterday with the monsters

11. i sent the last blog in before this one because i did not want the internet to time out.

Reason
    i think that the authors reason for writing this very long chapter was to try and tell the reader to never give up hope. this man went from being a very poor person to being a, what we call now, millionaire. this man knew that keeping the cars was i dumb move that took up space. but instead he ended up saving hundreds of lives with his ambulances. i do belive that i have read that he is credited with creating the first automobile ambulance. to me saving one life would be a great achievement. this guy didnt save them but he created the tool that would save millions of people from then to now.

12. So, if I say so, this week is kind of not too exciting. I mean, Bama lost. *cry cry* but I still LOVE them, yet somebody *Nathan* thinks that walking around showing off his ugly Texas Longhorns shirt is helping! And they’ve lost what, 3 or 4 games this year. Come on!

Anyway, I’m reading Bloody Jack, and I keep spelling everything wrong, because this keyboard is hard to type on. Grrrrr

So these are my blogs for John Daniel’s favorite book ๐Ÿ™‚
    Tues- So at the beginning of the book we learn that Jacky’s parents are dead, and her little sister. So she gets tossed onto the streets and picked up by a gang. The gang consists of like two boys and the rest are girls. I think the leaders name is Charlie and he has bright red hair. And they are all nasty little kids with greasy hair and they are starving and every summer they get lice and in the winter most of em’ die and it creeps me out. Really bad.
    Wed- Charlie gets killed and Jacky gets all sad because she liked him a lot. He was shot by Muck in the back of the head and she decides to leave her gang, so another guy takes over. Jacky shaves all her hair off and is holding a man’s horse and she decides to be a boy. Weird.
    Thurs- Jacky is at the dock one day and she gets to go aboard a ship because she tells them that she can read. So she’s posing as a boy. Weird. So Jacky’s all freaked that someone is gonna find out and she’s being very careful. But then again, she keeps taking her shirt off and that is kind of weird too…..
    So Jacky is being watched by this weird guy named Billy *Page 163 alert* and Liam is her new friend (cute name) and she likes Jaimy

13. Man, I accidentally posted my blog on accident.
    Oh well, that was all I had to say anyway.
    To Julie: It was really mean for your brother to say that! You should like beat him with a yard stick or something…
    Okay, I have to go.

Smiles,
    St. K

14. hey im almost done with artimis fowl. i found out that the play away can read faster. im open to suggestions for a new book to read. the point of view has changed to a fairy that is a cop. another thing that changed alot was the setting. first it was at china then it went to artimises house next to the underworld then to london. the characters are changing constantly im only on the fith chapter and there are more characters than i can change. well im going to practice my trumpet.

15. Hello everybody. Wow, I have just noticed that that’s how I’ve been starting my blogs a lot lately. Oh well. Anyway tonight I am having to blog for 10 minutes tonight and I have already started my timer so let’s get to it!!!

Okay so I’m still working on my goosebumps Calling All Creeps book and it’s most likely not my favorite goosebumps book. But I guess I’ll blog about it anyway. So I think that I left off with the “creep” calling Ricky at 12:00.(the reason I say I think is because it’s been practically forever since I’ve blogged! Jk.) So all of these people begin to start calling Ricky so late at night. The next day Ricky found out why all of the people had been calling him. The trick that he had played on Tasha backfired and the newspaper actually said to call Ricky at midnight if you are a creep instead of Tasha. -personally I don’t think that that was a good trick anyway because it’s child-ish, I think it’s a dumb idea, and plus, who would be dumb enough NOT to see the little message at the bottom. A.K.A Not Tasha!!!- but as I was saying, all of these people are calling Ricky blah blah blah. So Ricky is freaking out and everything. Also the calls are so noticeable that you would definitely know that it would be your classmates tricking you.

Awwww. Time’s up!!! Oh well, that was 10 minutes. I’ll blog again tomorrow!!! Hope everyone is happy about that!! Bye. ๐Ÿ™‚
    (P.S Julie, I have NOT forgotten your b-day. Just keep that in mind!!!)

16. hey mr mayfield
    well i am still reading the same book but in case you forgot it is the pearls of lutra
    so far i have read that up in the sick bay rollo finished reading furmalds cryptic message
    then tansy narrowed her eyes thoughtfully then she slowly repeated a little rhyme (like when mrs mayfield tells dr roy after teaching six grade litature so he can act somewhat normal)
    then the hogmaid spoke it out more clear and firmer

17. song of today is the boys of fall by kenny chesney, and i read a little lost hero (be jealous ๐Ÿ™‚ ) its a spinoff of percy jackson. Alt ending time!!!

18. oops hit enter by accident ๐Ÿ˜› anyway, jason is at the grand canyon, and gets in a fight. instead, he gets into a heated disscussion about global warming, therefore skewing into a boring remake.

19. dadgum enter button! anyway, next ill do another alt ending, but for harry potter. Harry sees Snape talking to malfoy about Voldemort, but in code. istead, Snape kisses malfoy, leading to a weird series of romance novels ๐Ÿ™‚ one more, lets compare hp and tlh. tlh is about a guy who is trying to figure out where he is. hp is about killing voldemort. They both have a hero, girl (for interest), and a funny guy. bye!

20. hey mr mayfield
    hows it going well i am still reading the same book
    so far i have read that friar higgle stump was up and about early the next morning trundling down to his beloved kitchens and grumbling to himself
    then he strode boldly into his kitchens and only to be met by his wife teasel and her accusing eye
    then the good friar brushed past her stiffly saying shame on you for even thinking such things about me
    then he went back to eating
    bye

21. Well i finished Friday Night Lights tonight!! It had a good ending kinda surprised me though because you know how some books end where like there the best team and they lose the championship, well its one of those books. I think the author did good on setting the story up to where they almost lose in some games but then they have one second left and they do a trick play to win the game. To me that seems like it hardly ever happens in games today. The coaches daughter is not really my favorite character. I just don’t like her roll play in this book. The author ‘s purpose was to entertain and kinda teach a lesson. Why does it kinda teach a lesson it does because there best player got on steroids and his mom turned in the steroids to the coach, witch i put that as he kinda doubted his self and didn’t think he was good enough , witch the author probably wanted the reader to think that don’t doubt your self and actually try in life. That is all for my blog and that should be my ten minutes.

22. Hey Mr. Mayfeild,
    Okayy I am making up for wendsday when I didn’t do one so now I am doing one today. I am going to do a summary!!! The book is called: Wanted!!! What an intresting title!!!
    Okayy so my summary begins with a father saying oh wait it wasn’t a father it was a girl saing to her father “Daddy It’s Alice!”. The girl it is sort of confusing because it kind of jumps and it gives you no signal that is changing. But then she gets a phonecall and tells a girl that she needs to take Alice’s car and drive to go and meet the other girl at the pplace where she loves to get milkshakes!!! I wonder whats gonna happen!!!???
    Love, Rayche:)

23. hey its maddie and i read the book stink because i didnt find anything else to read. so the first thing they did in room 2d was that they were all going on a feild trip to a Groos Me Out exibit. smelly things were stinks favorite things. the first thing he went to was the giant nose.

24. Hi! Hi! I am reading the first book in, *The sisters Grimm* series. The book is called, *the fairy-tale detectives*. I n this book, Sabrina and her little sister, Daphne, are being sent from the orphanage to live with an old lady who claims to be their grandmother, in Ferry Port Landing. As it turns out, she is their granny. Now, the two young girls learn that they are supposed to help keep peace between the humans and Ever Afters. (Prince Charming, 3 little pigs, whatever.) I belive at one point they will fight a giant! Cool! Not really. J.K!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Don’t you hate books where the author’s name is bigger than the title? Urg! It KILLS me!!! Anyway, I am going to type about how *The Fairy- Tale Detectives* relates to change.

1. Sabrina and Daphne move in with their granny.
    2.They learn about all the Ever-afters.
    3.They get new clothes.
    4.Granny has 2 children to live with now.
    5.The girls learn about teir parents.
    6.They take on a giant.

Pretty wacky changes, don’t you think? Yeah, I do to. Well, PEACE OUT!

26. hey im back. today our group read the slash. it was pretty interesting even though i only made it to the first chapter. since i didnt read that much i dont know if the point of view changes. the setting changed once from the news room to the hallway. i think it might change to a class room. another thing that changed was adams answer to a little girls question about writing an article about the janitor.the next thing that changes is a new friend that adam has. the last thing that changed was adams positionon the news team. he went from star repoter to co editor with his best friend. well thats all ill se ya.

27. Hello hello. Ouch. Sorry about that but I have injured myself today at dance. Yes, I hurt my right arm, the one I write with so it hurts real bad but I’m still blogging for ten minutes that way I can get my 20 for tomorrow. Yep, I know tomorrow is Friday. Quite shocking how much I know isn’t it Mr. Mayfield? Jk. Anyway I guess I will continue with my book now.

Aright so there are these so called “creeps” that are calling Ricky and he has no idea what the heck is going on. Then later I don’t know if I have mentioned it or not, but there are these four 7th graders and they always pick on Ricky and stuff, but anyway the four 7th graders, Wart, Brenda, Jared, and David, drag Ricky into the woods and they start asking him all of the questions the people were saying on the phone. Omg, so creepy right? Jk. Then the four friends begin turning purple and their tongues begin to grow. They were actually turning into creeps!!! Sooo scary right. No. I’m just trying to make things more interesting. (by the way, none of this I am blogging about right now is real. It’s all fake!) Then they start wanting to take over the world.

Well, my time is up! Blog again next week! Bye!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Hahah:)) Don’t i just miss all the 7th grade guys & 6th graders puting nicknames on their blogs, hahah:)) Totally dig that & I’m gonna take their idea to heart and do it myself:)) Well i’ve been reading one book and dabbing into another.

Tuesday- “Bon Viage Connie Pickles” so let’s get to know the main character Connie(constance) her mom and dad got marries, which made her granparents mad, so they kicked her out and shuned her and their grandchildren. Connie’s pappy died on a motorcycle wreck. which really really made me cry b/c the whole resent tradgidy in Columbiana. But she sets off on a journey to France to reunite with her grandparents.

Wednesday- From the day she left everything went down hill, her and her friend got on the wrong plane and ended up in another country and had to ride a train back to france. Then the family she was staying with was CRAZY and all shuned the daughter. If your wondering why I use the word shuned so much is b/c i learned it off Fanboy and ChumChum:)) and the daughter who was about Connies age was just looking to get drunk with her boyfriend and party. one night Connie went tto a party with her and this guy Fran….(cant spell his name its all french or greek) was like hitting on her hardd then ended up stalking her for like, EVERR

Thursday- One good thing did come out of it, Connie met her grandparents. not in the best manor but she met them:)) Connie was shopping with some “friends” and one of her “friends’ slipped some stollen stuff into Connie’s bag and she got busted, and her grandmother just happened to be there and translated for them. when her grandmother asked Connie what her name was, her grandmaother just gasve her a blank stare and whispered Constance? but her grandmother ended up excepting her for her. And understood what happened..

On another note, I CRIED at the football game. Last game, against Chelsea, and they win. My last game to ever cheer for middle school again :”(( i’m gonna miss you calling our names out in a rapid pase:)) heheh night Mayfieldd

29. Hey, I’m back and I’m so happy to say that football season is over…….finally. So, I’m not worried if anyone says that we stink because I dont have to play anymore……… WooHoo!!! Anyways I left of with Series of Unfortunate Events. This will probally be my last blog for this story. I left off where Violet made the grappling hook and climbed to the top of the tower to save Sunny but when she arrives at the top she sees the hook-handed man waiting for her. He left her inside and said that if she doesn’t marry Counnt Olaf in the play the next day he will drop sunny the five stories of the tower. She then snuck out and went back to bed thinking of the play she would have to do the next day. When she wakes up, she has the usual cold oatmeal nd gets ready for the play. A few hours later they met everyone backstage and they got their costumes. When they were done they took their place on the stage. She noticed that Justice strauss was the priest. When it was her turn Klaus was a bystander watching the wedding from the side of the stage. They then proceeded with the wedding. They did all the normal stuff and at the end they said “I do” aand sign the form. Then count Olaf yelled with victory. Everyone wondered what he did and he told them his devious plan to steal her money. They were all shocked, especialle Justice Strauss. Then, the hook-manded man brout in sunny and let her out. All of a sudden Klause walked out and said that the form had to be signed with her writing hand and Violet wrote it with her right hand which is not. Everyone gasped and Justice Strauss nodded in agreement. She offically said that they were not married. Then Count Olaf got ferious and all the lights turned off on the stage leaving them blind. Their was rustling all around them and Violet quickly grabbed sunny. When the lights turned on Count Olaf and his theatre troupe were gone. Then they heard a tire screach and saw Count Olaf drive away. Now that he fled they had to find the next closest relative to live with, but for then they would stay with Mr.Poe.
    THE END!!!!

30. hey mr mayfield
    well i am still reading the tame old same old book
    so far i have read that of all the seagoing vermin frequentimg in sampetra
    and then there was a guy named rasconza and he was a fox
    and he was bosun to slashback
    then the searat captain of the ship bloodkeel
    rasconza was tough ambitious and smart just like a captains
    and he revolted and he had appoited himself as the leader of the reble crew that has been roaming the islands of the high hills
    bye

31. Tuesday

This week Iโ€™m blogging about The Castaways of the Flying Dutchman. It is by Brian Jaques, the author of the Redwall series. Anywho, I know that he wrote this to entertain the reader. I pretty sure anyways. I think he wrote this to entertain, but he used facts about the countries and myths of the Flying Dutchman to an advantage, because he twists it to a new point of view of a never-before-heard-of-character. At the same time though he creates the image a huge ship where the boy is put in the galley.

Wednesday

After a lot of thought The Castaways of the Flying Dutchman is like the beginning of Peter and the Starcatchers. They both have characters get on ships. Neb got on because he was running from his stepbrothers and one of them hit him and he fell into the ice cold water, then all of a sudden a stringy rope hits his head and he uses all his strength to climb onboard. In the other book orphans get onboard because the are forced to be slaves to an evil king overseas. Well, I mean, they have \the same ideas just different plots.

Thursday

So far the captain of the Flying Dutchmanis making a deal with a chinease merchant who is offering FOUR emeralds for him to deliver emeralds to other high-payng people. On another POV a boy is running from his stepbrothers and runs into a dead-end. His stepbrothers or the ocean?!?!?!?!?!? Which is worse?!?!?!? Well, he doesnโ€™t have a choice because one of his stepbrothers cuffs (hits) him in the jaw and falls into the freezing cold ocean shivering and alone.

32. Hey, I’m on bloody jack now (even though I’m almost finished, I really haven’t blogged in a while!) okay, character switch! I think it will be interesting to look at the story from jaimy ships boy’s view, because it wouldn’t start out in the streets like with jacky but in jaimy’s house instead. but also, jaimy doesn’t start out liking jacky like she does.
    sorry I ran out of time! bye!

33. I am reading The Maze Runner for B.O.B. It is not a good book. Im bloggin during lunch.

Thursday-

In Maze Runner Thomas is starting his jobs with the different Keepers. He starts at the Blood House and says he will never do that job because he hates looking at the insides of the animals. He then goes to Zart and does gardening. He witnesses his first banishing. Ben is banished because he tried to kill Thomas in the Graveyard in the forest. He goes into the Maze after the walls close because Minho and Alby have gone out to search the maze for the “dead” Griever. That’s all for today.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 8) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

34. Okayy! Matti Wanted To Blogg… But It Wouldn’t Let Her. So I Am Blogging…. Even Though I Am Not In GT!! (: Anyway, I Told Matti That I Was Going To Blog, And She Said, “You Have To Blog About Stuff You Read.” So This Is What I Readd. I Read All Of The Bloggs That People Postedd. Haha! (: Anyway, I Thinkk All you Smart, GT People Are Really Funny!! I Love How You Make Funnnn Of The Books You Are Reading And How The Authors Word The Book. You Guyss Crack Me Upp! I Love Reading All Of The Blogs. (That’s What I Do When Matti And Merritt Are Blogging.) (: Anyway, I Just Wanted To Post How Funny You Guyss Are. Keep Posting Funny Stuff… And Keep Upp The Good Reading!!

-Gabby- (: