resurrection reflections…

well, few more weeks of this and we’re about done – exciting…

i read two of the intermediate BOB books this week – pretty good…

“powerless” – highly recommend to all of you – easy read – basically, a kid who ends up in a town with kid superheroes – superheroes that lose their powers when they turn 13 – pretty entertaining – relatively deep for an elementary book (like, the discussion of whether it would be of greater good to take powers away – b/c powers can be used for evil – or to keep them – that’s a discussion you could debate for a long time…)

forgot the title of the other book – basically, a puzzle book with a big mystery to solve – entertaining – wasn’t that thrilling for an old man, but i’m sure 3rd graders could get into it

have i mentioned yet that the NKOTB are going to be on DWTS??? yes, monday night, dancing with the stars has my favorite group of all time – if kristie alley wasn’t going to be on, i might have even included the link…

okay, back to books…

“justice brennan, liberal champion” – the book book i read this week – all the way from jacksonville state (i find it funny that jsu had a book with the name “liberal” in it – very taboo word in this state) – very much enjoyed it – many reasons – one, the justice’s wife was marjorie and she died:) two, the justice was on most of the major court decisions that i studied in high school and college and so it was fun to read about them from another angle – three, the book had a decent message at one point about how even when things look dark, those that can hold on are typically those that have seen the light before (i know, general, but basically, if you’ve had good years, you can go through the lean years – like trying to get through the “julie smith years” b/c you know that better things will eventually come)

the fourth best part of the book was that the supreme court justice remarried after marjorie – he married his secretary – lock up your secretaries all you out there… ๐Ÿ™‚

so that book was my serious book for the nine weeks – i’m back to lighter stuff this week – including a book on why the cubs are awful and why football teams should always go for it on fourth down…

mafeld

26 thoughts on “resurrection reflections…”

1. OH EM GEE!!! I actually just had a shocking breakthrough, reading a whole book in two days! Wow Mr. Mafeld, your inspiration took to heart :)) Anyway, The book was Renegade X, a book about superheroes and villains. 0A neat detail is the fact that when the kids hit 16 (cough puberty for superheroes cough) their thumbrints turn into a v or an h. V is for Villain, H is for hero. Well Damien develops an ex, which means his dad is a superhero. He seeks out to find his dad, only to be screwed with and sent to live with him for 6 weeks. He meets a girl named Sarah, so they get together, while he is trying to forget his ex, Kat. His mom is sorking on a new device by kidnapping…well ill tell you to,mmorow ๐Ÿ˜‰ thia, is, the, most, awesomesyt, book, EEEVVVAAAA

2. “The Julie Smith Years” Ha! This is funny stuff Mafeld. I have now been scanning your blogs to see if I’m mentioned… Yes, I’ll admit, It makes me feel special when you write about me(: Even if you’re teasing me… Which I found I have gotten used to. ^_^ But it also makes me feel special when you tease about me.. Cause then I have stories to tell.. And I can tell how awesome you are! *Sarcastic Laughter*
    I have to blog now.. I’m already almost done with the last battle.. I have one page left.. But I was too lazy to read it before I blogged so I’m just gonna blog about how most of the book went.
    An Ape And a donkey are friends and they live together. The ape finds a lion skin and dresses the donkey up to make people think that He is Aslan. The ape and the donkey are now ruling Narnia and telling people what to do. Then Eustace and Jill come into Narnia.. They also find Digory and Polly.. (Who were there when Narnia was created) And now, Finally! Lucy, Edmund, Peter, And Susan are back in the book. They make the book a lot more interesting.. I dont know what it is about them.. They’re charming I guess. Well King Tirian is with Jill and Eustace they were called into Narnia because of Tirian and they are to help him set Narnia back in order. Tirian finds that the fake Aslan is really a donkey. They show the Narnians that the fake Aslan is a donkey and some people believe him and others… WEll I guess they’re kinda stupid for not believing them. So they go in a war.. Good against the evil and Narnia is destroyed. And then Aslan swoops in and creates another Narnia that has only good things in it.. (Its like Heaven) And then you find out that all these people have died… So Yes, They really are in Heaven.. I have a hope that when we go to heaven there will be talking animals in it.. But I’m afraid the bible doesnt say much about that. So, I’m not planning on it.. (:
    Well I must go now -Julie
    P.S. For your information… I thought you enjoyed me being in your class very much:P Its Ok if you like Merritt more than me.. I’ll learn to accept that ๐Ÿ™

3. Well, I read Mayfield’s blogs and I have two changes I have to make and some sarcastic comments, as usual.
    First off, NKOTB will not be on until Tuesday and it’s KIRSTIE, not kristie. Get it right, people!
    Then…. Haha! Marjorie finally died after this year and several months of putting up with her. I couldn’t take it, I was going crazy here myself.
    Then to Julie… Ah, sweet innocent Julie, A sixth grader with no morality that loves to shove small children in front of ice-cream trucks. Thats Julie folks.

Mon.- I am reading THE GIRL WHO WAS ON FIRE… It is so funny. If you are an obsessive Hunger Games fan like me, and you like funny authors you will appreciate this book a ton. So basically the first author includes a lot of cheesy puns and laughter. She does get the point that both ‘teams’ can be happy (Gale and Peeta). Because Katniss didn’t choose Peeta (even though he deserved it) Gale walked away from the scene of the crime… No crime, sorry, he’s just a *cough cough* evil child-slaying sister killing murderer. Because Gale chose to leave Katniss in the end because he decided that she would never be able to love a evil child-slaying sister killing murderer. (That’s the one and only thing your sorry little brain got right)
    Tues.- Then we get to the humor. It mostly involves quotes about the Rebellion Reunion’ where Gale pulls up in a shiny sports car and says “Katniss, baby, you could have got with all of this.” ๐Ÿ™‚ Then it moves on to talk about Katniss and Peeta’s love life… which was interesting…. and funny. Lots of puns in that section, that is one thing I can say.

Okay, so I’m going to watch DWTS and eat chicken salad. I will blog tomorrow if I feel like it… *sigh*

– St K
    – when the moon is blue the clock strikes twelve

4. hey mr mayfeild i got home early finaly but my mom keeps telling me to clean. anways i will blog for ten minutes on the point of veiw from luke. he’s planing to go and meet the third chlid in the sports familys house but as you know that third children are illegle in this book. he gets outside and commensis his plan i bet he’s thinking that hes Mr. Sneaky he gets to the screen door at the other house and its locked i bet he says dang not part of my plan. he punches though it and unlocks the door. he’s thinking that im the strongest of them all. thats it for tonight i gusse ill blog tomm.

5. i am almost done with the 2nd dork diaries and i am going to do a soap stone.
    S-nikki maxwell
    O-nikki is the chairperson for the school dance
    A-the reader (ages 9-13)
    P-makenzie dropped out and nikki took her place
    S-the reason she wanted to have a school dance is bc brandon asked her to the dance and she likes brandon.
    t-humerous-lots of teenagers have parties after school
    o
    n
    e

6. i am going to do another soapstone on the 2nd book of the dork diaries.

S-nikki maxwell
    O-nikki dresses up in the prettiest dress she could find
    A-the reader(ages9-13)
    P-to be noticed more than makenzie bc she is the most popular girl in school.
    S-nikki likes brandon and brandon likes nikki, but she just doesnt know
    T-humerous- almost all teenage girls hang around a guy that they like hoping they will notice them
    o
    n
    e

7. Hey I am on Peter and the Starcatchers and I am going to do 2 blogs to day.

Monday- I will being the point of view of Slank which is the first mate on the Neverland and is also in charge of the orphans. He is also not that nice. Ok..,. Dang those kids, they expect me to actually feed them?! I have enough troubles putting up with the captain ( I will get to him next blog). He is a goober, but there is one good thing that comes out of this sorry excuse of a boat; the pretty lady I saw that is the nanny of the new ambassador ofzoolon. I think we had a connection that one minute we looked at eachother, as I yelled at those kids and I think we might have something going so tonight I’m going to ask her out. I don’t really know where we are going on this god-forsaken boat.
    Tuesday- I am going to tell the story of Slank and the captain of the Neverland. This is going on while Peter and the other orphans are coming up with the plan to sneak new food into there room. Well….. the story of this captain is that his family is rich and he is married to a horrible woman(I’m pretty sure she beats him) and he had to find something to do so he could get away from the wife. So he used his money to buy out the old captain from his position and trade spots, so he absolutley knows nothing about boats. All he does everyday is walk around the cabins and yell at them to useless things they dont know like “lower the jibber jabbers” or “cut the tiddly winks”. He has know idea what he is doing snd all this does is cause alot more critiscim for his boat and himself.

8. Ouch Kaitlin… I do not shove kids in front of Ice Cream trucks… a lot… ^_^ Well I finished The Last Battle and I never finished Catching Fire So I finished it last night.. I wrote Part 2 and 3 in a matter of hours.. YAY FOR AWESOMENESS! Then I have started Mockingjay so I’ll blog about the end of Catching Fire and the beginning of Mockingjay.
    So at the end of Catching Fire. Katniss and Beetee and Finnick and Peeta are all together and they run a wire to the force field in the arena and everything blows up and Katniss and Finnick and Beetee are rescued from the arena to go to Distrcit 13. They dont know what has happened to Peeta. But they hope he’s ok. District 12 where Katniss is from has been destroyed from an explosion and now a rebellion against the capital is going on. And Katniss is like the leader of it. She doesnt really want to be though.. And I must say President Snow creeps me out. So Katniss is now inside District 12 looking at everything that was destroyed.
    Ok, sorry for the short blog.. But I have stuff I need to do. So thats all. (:

9. Okay I finished I Am Number Four on the nook.

Tuesday-
    Okay in this book John Smith is in the middle of a war against the Mogadorians who want to kill him and they have really big beasts who are like mutated dragons. The soldiers have the swords, daggers, and cannons. These weapons are not like human weapons in the fact that they have to charge usjng nautral resources which helped them in destructing their own planet, Mogadore. John and his friends do attack the soldiers after Number Six from the Nine appears to them. They break the Loric charm set upon them by the last Elder. This does not matter anymore though because six and

10. Sorry didn’t mean to sumbit that.

Four start fighting the mogadorians and john figures out that he can talk to animals. They also find out that bernie kosar is one of the animals that was on the ship that flew off from the museum.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ 8) :O)

11. I’m reading( not rerreading for the first time in a while) the book Sapphique which is the sequel to the book Incarceron. The book opens with Attia going to the show of a traveling circus. After Finn did not return with the Keys to enable her and Keiro to escape, they both went their separate ways. The circus show opens with a crazed sorcerer called Rix, claiming to have Sapphique’s Glove, an object with unknown power from the only man the prison ever loved. Rix then claims to use magic to look into volunteers’ minds, but Attia believes he is a fake. Rix then proceeds to give life to the dead. He stabs a sword into Attia, another volunteer, and she sees a vision of Finn and Claudia in what she believes is death. She then comes back to life.

After the show, Attia visits Rix privately, and is offered a role in the circus. She takes it, but plans to steal the Glove.

Finn, in the Realm, becomes frustrated with the duties of being Prince. In the realm, he realizes that the Outside is not as great as he imagined. While Finn is content with the sun, sky, grass, and stars, he is unhappy with the knowledge of how much of it is real, and hates the fact that life Outside is a game. After having one of his fits, Finn escapes outside until accompanied by Claudia. Finn is shown troubled that his brother, Keiro, is still in the prisons whilst he lives in the Realm. Finn tries to convince Claudia that he might not actually be Giles, despite all of Claudia’s beliefs. He believes that he can’t be King, that Incarceron has changed him into a person who is unable to act royally.

Finn and Claudia then both proceed to go to Queen Sia’s Buffet. At this, the Queen announces that Finn’s Proclamation of the Heir and coronation would be moved up to the next day, despite Claudia’s beliefs that she would postpone it for months. She then gets a call of distress from Jared.

I think this will be far enough. It’s been a while since I’ve left a cliff hanger at the end of a blog. ๐Ÿ˜‰

12. More Tornadoes. Not hurricanes, tornadoes.

Any way I am blogging on Graceling while the power keeps flashing so I don’t know if this will come through.

Wednesday-
    In Graceling, Po and Katsa are traveling through Sunder on horseback to Monsea and Leck City. They meet some merchants in an inn during the middle of the night. They already scared the merchants in the inn today because they were bothering the innkeepers daughter when she was serving drinks. Katsa cuts all of her hair off, more of the daughter’s younger sister’s cut if off. Katsa discovers that she is in love with Po and Po admits to her that he loves her. She thinks on this matter for a couple of days and I have not found out the outcome of this. They keep going to Monsea and then they go the short, but more difficult path over the mountain instead of the traditional path sailing through the sea. Remember, this is the time of kings, queens, and castles so they have to travel on foot and horseback.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰ :o)

-Trey

13. Hi Mr. Mayfield!! I wasn’tat school today becauseI had to have surgery on my toe. It doesn’t hurt yet, but that’s because the knumbness hasn’t worn off. Ouch! Hope I get to come back to school tomorrow though, if we even have school. Man, those tornadoes were pretty aweful!!! Anyway, I started yet another book, Radiance. It’s good so far and I have read it as much as I could today, like at the hospital, at home, and in the car at 5:00, LITERALLY!!! Okay, so I guess I will summerize what I have read.

Today, all day, I read Radiance and it’s so far about a little 12 year old girl named Riley and her dog Buttercup, and they had died in a car accident and have gone onto heaven. -plus in the book, they really went into pretty good detail on how they died, but I’ll spare you the sob story.- So she and her parents have moved onto the next life, but her sister Ever had to go back to Earth-which is pretty depressing stuff considering her sister is a teenager and poor Riley didn’t even get to do something she’s always wanted to do……turn 13. ๐Ÿ™ – So anyway, now Riley is trying to adjust to her new world. She can now do things that she couldn’t do before, such as walk through walls, think something and hear other people’s thoughts, and my all time favorite, she can think of her wearing ANY outfit and then, bang, snap! She’s wearing that outfit! Now Riley is at school-apperently there’s school in heaven in this book- and she is still trying to get used to and make her way around what she is suppose to do.

That’s about as far as I have gotten in the book so far and that took about, I would say a little more than 10 minutes, but I’ll just count it as 10. So I hope that I won’t be hurting that bad tomorrow that way I can come to school. ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a good night and stay safe! Byee ๐Ÿ™‚

14. whats up mr mayfield
    okay this week while i was reading the book huckleberry finn i found out that even though that sometimes peoples parents may have problems that dosen’t mean that their children are going to wind up the same way that the parents did. because a lot of people exceed past their parents and do better than their parents which most parents want their children to be better than them and also to make less mistakes than them also.

A prime example of this would be huckleberry finn his father was the towns drunkard or (the biggest drinker in that particular town)but huckleberry finn was not really one of these he was captured byu his father because his father found out that huck had money and did not tell him about it and now huck is trapped agroos the river in his dads shack where his father beats him and his biggest thing is that he wants to escape before “his own” father kills him and so iwhen huck escaped he got away to jacksons island and when he got on the island he found out were one of miss watsons slaves escaped to. and then a few men came out there to find out if the mi9ssing slave was out there and now huck finn and the other escapee are now floating down the mississippii river on a home made raft.

i feel sorry for huck finn because he is being treated like a slave byu his oiwn father. Well that is all that i have to say for this week and i will talk to you next time. so bye for now.

15. i am reading a book called SCAT. By carl hiaasen. and i am going to do a soapstone.
    S-nick
    O-nick was super nervous and sick feeling
    A-the reader
    P-he had forgotten his biology book in the meanest class
    S-nick has the meanest teacher out of all of the teachers
    T-humerous-a stricked teacher has a ”talk” with a not so smart kid whos behavior is not so smart either.
    o
    n
    e

16. i am going to do snother soapstone on scat.
    S-nick
    O-mrs starch gave a kid a 500 word essay
    A-the reader
    P-he smart-mouthed her and was disrespectful
    S-the kid is called Smoke. and he is kind of a bully
    T-humerous-there are also kids at CMS that act the same way.
    n hahaha ๐Ÿ™‚
    o
    e

17. S-Damien Locke
    O-Superheroe and villian pressure
    A-The reader
    P- To be a villain
    S-Damien develops an X on his thumb
    T-Is a mix of seriousness and a comedic AND a romantic effect
    o
    n
    e

18. Song of today is Black Dahila by Hollywood Undead. Read Harry Potter 3 (Prisoner of askaban). trying to read them all before Deathly Hallows part deux.
    S-Harry Potter
    O-Harry’s godfather wants to kill/meet him
    A-everyone who will read
    P-To entertain/ create a huge fanbase, prompting JK Rowling to possibly create another 3 books, in case you didn’t know
    S- He tries no to be mutilated by a crazy relative
    T- Humerous/Adventurous

Authors’ purpose is to entertain.

Starts with harry’s bday, gets some stuff from Hagrid, ron and hermione. ron’s parents won some money in a draw, and they went to egypt to see bill. uncle vernons sister marge is coming for a visit, starts talking about harry’s parents, harry roidrages, aunt marge blows up, harry runs. harry sees a giant dog, gets scared, sticks his wand out, huge purple bus comes out of nowhere, pushes stuff away magically, harry gets on, drives to diagonally, i mean diagon alley, while learning about sirius black. cornelius fudge meets harry, tells him he’s in no trouble, and he stays there. He sees a firebolt (broom), meets ron and hermione, they shop, hermoine gets crookshanks, ron gets rat tonic. they have dinner, harry hears ron’s parents argue about harry. they board hogwarts express, a dementor comes, professer remus lupin repels it, harry passes out. they get to hogwarts, hagrid’s the care of magical creatures teacher, and remus is the new defense against the dark arts. dementors are guarding hogwarrts from black. hermoine overloads on classes, in dinvination harry gets a grim, which is a dog thingy that means death. malfoy insults a hippogriff, gets his arm injured, hippogriff will be tormented. lupin faces them with a boggart, something that changes according to your deepest fears. ron and hermoine go to hogsmeade, harry has to stay. done.

19. I’m going to do a blog on Graceling.

Thursday-
    Well Katsa and Po are still traveling to Monsea and Leck City when Po admits that he is in love with her. Katsa, after days of thinking, admits that she is too. Katsa also discovers that her Grace is not killing but survival. Po tells her to compare her to other people and she learns that she almost never tires, can will herself to sleep, has never gotten sick, and can make fire in the soaking wet rain. She also likes that this is her grace better because this takes some of the weight off of her shoulders. They travel to the inn at the base of the mountain and trade in their horses. They also start on their trek on foot. That’s all for today.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 8)

20. Hey Mafeld. Glad I have gotten to blog this week. Since I blogged for 10 minutes yesterday so I suppose that means that I will blog for 10 minutes tonight that way I can get my 20 minutes for tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay so tonight I have read only 3 chapters in my book Radiance. It’s still a really good book though. So what I have read tonight is that she goes into this room and meets some new-er- people. The first girls name is Aurora. Aurora is this really pretty girl that has long curly hair that shimmered and turned from yellow to brown to black to red before starting the sequence over again. Pretty awesome hair if you ask me. And her gown is a blue/really beautiful purpley-yes the book used the word purpley- sparkly gown thatswished all around. Then there was Claude, a guy with a long, dark ponytail that matched his scraggly beard that came down to his waist. There’s also Royce, another guy that has wavy brown hair, dark skin, and glinting green eyes. Then there is Samson-which reminds me of my old German Shepard Samson- once again another guy-What’s up with all of these guys?- that actually looked so old that he looked young again- if that even makes sense-. Then last but certainly not least, a girl!!! Her namme is Celia and she is a girl who was so petite and was wearing a creamy silk robe with bright blossoming flowers and long, spindly vines on it. So all of these people are from the council and are suppose to find Riley’s place. After a lot of Riley talking and them watching a video of her very short life, they finally decided to make her place to be a catcher. A soul catcher at that. (When Riley didn’t understand what they meant by that, Aurora said the catcher of souls. Haha. Like that makes it more clear!) So now Riley is to go back to earth with her dog Buttercup, in spirit form that is, and get souls that haven’t moved on to well, move on.

Wow! That’s quite a bit, it’s a bit more than 10 minutes, so I guess you can say that I have blogged for a bit more than 20 minutes this week. Oh well. My mom said that I can go back to school sometime tomorrow. Hope to see ya tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚ Byee

21. 10 minutes on 20000 leagues

monday- the person who walks in is a waiter. ned land immediately tackles the waiter and starts strangling him. when the waiter starts turning red a firm voice says please mr land stop (something like that.). mr land gets up and immediately notices that it is the captain that was speaking.

tuesday-the captain starts introducing himself. his name is captain Nemo. he starts telling how sorry he is. he said he had to think about what to do with them. he then makes a deal with them. he says that they can ether stay on board or he will kill him. they choose to stay on board.

wednesday- nemo takes them to eat breakfast. after breakfast nemo give them a tour of the ship. the first room they go into is a library and it is filled with books. nemo says it is the last connection he has with the human world. on his last day in society he went and bought as many books as he could afford.

thursday- the next room is a room full of equipment. nemo tells the professor how his entire ship is powered by electricity. he says that he uses the zinc in the sea water to produce sodium. he says that the sodium lasts much longer than the other stuff that is used in batteries.

im done.

22. well i finished the castaways of the dutchman so now i have been reading the book, taken. its about a girl who is kidnapped by a group of mexican paramedics. She flashes back many times to happy times. she even had classes back in her school about kidnapping because there were so many. she lived in the safest neighborhood in the usa and still got napped as she would call it.

Dear taken girl(your name is never mentioned),
    As always i put myself in your position and talk. If i were you i wouldnt care if i got shot leaving the ambulance. You knw that they probably wont do anything because if they do the deal will be off and they dont get money. also, how many people can an ambulance hold five or six. thereโ€™s not that many so i would atleast make a break for it. if they shoot you, they shoot you. theyre not going to make you suffer so it will either be a one shot one kill or they just dont shoot at all. boo yah. i may have just saved the day for you. but theres still a whole lot of reading to be done so i will soon find out if you follow my advice.

i think that the reasoning of this book was to tell the reader to always be prepared. dont go into anyones car if you dont know them. if an ambulance comes make sure that your mom, dad, or guardian goes with you. make sure to check the ambulanceโ€™s personel license. remember to alwyas be prepared and never ever go into an ambulance. tell the driver that you want to ride with your parent. also, if an ambulance comes to your house for no reason and says that they got a phone call that the girl is sick, this is for you parents, dont let em go.

i think that this book compares pretty well to the movie taken. who knows if they made the book or movie about one or the other. they both have basically the same plot. plot is the things that happen in a story. i saw the movie and the girl is kidnapped at the beginning. its the same for the book. but the story in the movie is told from the dad and the book is told from the girl. in the book the girls dad is hardly ever home but in movie the dad takes action and saves the girl. the thing the story is about is being kidnapped and they both have that in common.

23. In out of the dust, Billie Joe is having a spring that is very bad. She has been invited to perform in a concert but she can’t cause she hasn’t played so long and her hands are too stiff. She caught a train to xalifrnia and left her dad but she realized that the road to California is very ruff and retune. The bright side is that her fatherels Pond has filled and he cN stock it with catfish I wrote for 10 min tonight. I finished my hero thingy so I only had to do 1 ten mi ute one. Bye ๐Ÿ™‚
    Hero

24. Hey I am on Peter and the Starcatchers. Sorry these last 2 blogs are so lat. I have been in Mississippi visiting friends. I have been very busy and I hope you can forgive me.. iI am going to do mondays blog so I am goinng to finish up telling you the captains story. I told you how he was an inexperienced captain because he only used this as a get away. He spends his time yelling out useless stuff. Because of this captain, Slank is really the captain. He gives the rreal orders to the shipmates. The bad rputation this boat really gets is because of the captain and his nonsense. He causes bad critiscim for the ship. Really, you never see the captain of this ship very much this whole story.

25. Hey I am on Peter and the Starcatchers. I will being doing a SOAPSTONE on what i have read. S- Peter and the orpahns O- Peter and the orphans english teacher gets rid of them by shipping them to a country to be a kings servants A- the reader P- to entertain the reader on the characters and there prediciment. S- THEY TRY TO FIND WHERE THEY ARE GOING and meet new people. T- humorous

26. hey mr mayfeild i am reading the loser list last you were told they took his name off the loser list. now hes part of that clan so hes turning around now. i will do a point of veiw from me for ten minutes. he gets detention and starts drawing on their arms again. im thinking man hes just not wanting to get beat up by them. he draws on the new wall in the hall and gets away with it. i would feel weird knowing that if i got caught than id be in more trouble. he goes to axls house and they end up stealing a first edition magazine and gets away with it. id think turn them in now but have to face getting up for that. thats it for tonight so bye