“our state fair is a great state fair” – or county…

so reading…

“geek girl” – YA book coming out in december – i think – good – more upper middle school – so 8th grade-ish – story of a high school girl who attempts to lure a “geek” to the dark side – and ends up converted herself – until the geek finds out why she originally went out with him – clever moments at times – i think most of you would enjoy it

“runner’s devotional” – combo running log/scripture/testimonials – one for every day of the year – probably best for beginning runners – most verses addressing “hanging in there” and “keeping on” – not so much the things advanced runners go through – plus, they left out cool verses like in jeremiah where God talks about running with horses – or rather how you can’t if you can’t beat your competition in footraces

also read “seize the story” and a couple of english lit books for class – nothing dramatic learned – unlike my espn the mag that told me about the security measures the nfl are taking at games post 9-11 – some good pieces in there for the 10th anniversary

have a great week – enjoy the fair – say hello to my mom (she should be working the front for kwianis)

mafeld

44 thoughts on ““our state fair is a great state fair” – or county…”

1. Hy Mr Mayfield its Colby sorry for being absent again dentist is killer (RAWR) anyway my gandad is in kiwanais to we have so much in common lol jk. (Creavtive)

“Ok” i only have a few minutes to talk since my dad is having a cow over my sister. Well, its not one of the bad fits, no its a good fit. Its always about her. Its only me and my brother that get in trouble. Not daddy’s little princess. But anyway back to the fit dad was having. He was rambling on about how beautiful it was. Oh my bad i called her an “it”. She is pretty much an object to my dad he is always doing her hair or her nails or something for her. But my mom now shes the real kinda mom you’d want. She is always caring either for me or my brother. And shes not to fond of my sister anyway. But my sister is always kissing up to hisefforts even though when shes alone she always saying how much she hates being pampered.

2. Fair night baby

Bob Had just been taken to the hospital and has been diagnosed with R2 a second string of rabies that has the potential to zombify not the bitee but the biter! So now there is some zombie rat on the loose. Bob feels as though it’s his duty to find this rat and burn it. After several long grueling bob eventually decides to kill the rat the same way you kill any other rat. Cats.

3. First blog

I’m reading The Roar. Mika went on his vacation and he saw a fake crab. His mom flipped out because she was scared of animals after growing up during the Plague. Right when they got there they seperated the kids from their parents and to the kids to the back room of the lounge. They took the kids to their own room and made them sit in a chair. They strapped Mika down and he couldn’t move. The doctors/scientists gave him a shot that felt like freezing water. They played a movie on the TV and made him watch it. It was just alot of pictures and clips of babies, kids, and even adults getting mawled by dogs and other animals that had the Plauge. After that they took him back to his family for the barbecue on the beach.

Trent

4. wow the early bloggers get going i am too i will get all of them done today so i dont have to worry about them. i will blog for ten minutes on the authors purpose. anyways their running and the hear a helechopter and they hide they were beeing seached for so they hid under a bridge and then kept running from them. because he wanted to put alittle action instead of them making it out with no effort so thats why he put that in and now im ready for my other blog

5. im back haha fast i will blog for ten minutes on creative writing about my practice and why i like it. i like my practice because i get to hit run and hit mor it keeps me in shape with the great coaches i have and the best team members that i could ask for so i like games because i can lay out the other team and not myy own team finnaly. i like practices because they train me to do good in games. thats it im off

6. *Trumpets sound* “What in the world, you idiots! Why are there trumpets at my grand entrance?!” (Small man: “I am very sorry, Miss Saint K) *Cue the Saxophones*

Alright everyone, I missed some blogs this summer, and Im just like, whatever, I’ll blog today. So is everyone happy to have me back? Cause like, if Mayfield wrote a will it would say ‘Please give the blog to Saint K.’

Alright, well, I feel like a loser because I’ve only read three books since school starts, but I’m so busy! Gah!
    So, A Long Walk to Water

Mon.- This book is told by the POV of Nyra and Salva, two children living in Sudan, I believe, but at different time periods. The girl, Nyra, lives in a village where she has to walk to the lake and back twice a day to get water for her family. Salva is a boy in 1985 when there is a war raging in his country. He can not find his family and he is traveling with a group of people that were also lost.

7. Hey! Hope i see mama mayfeild tonight at the fair:) have togo there for little brother’s choir performace:( see yall later!

8. Hey Mr. Mayfield great day to be an American. Why? Idk but it is. Anyway tomorrow is the greatist day ever going to the fari. And this weekend getting me some sparies. (Authors Purpose)

Ok so im reading Fire Star by: Chris D’Lacey. The purpose for the author to write this was to entertain and to start a series. I think there are 3 sequel books but i really dont know. Anyway when he wrote this book he was aiming to follow two points of view. One was the main character in a book the actual main character is writing. The other would be a Mother living in the U.s with lots of dragons. Why they have dragons is beyond me, but i guess the Dragon face and eye on the cover may have gave a hint into what the book was about.

9. Ok, So I didn’t blog yesterday So I’m going to blog for 10 minutes today.

I’m still reading Inkheart which is a really awesome book:D

I left off with the man named Dustfinger coming and talking to Meggie’s father.
    The next morning Mo told Meggie that they had to leave so she packed up her things and they left. She didn’t know what was going on and where they were going.
    I would have been really scared if I had been in her position.
    Finally on there way out Dustfinger was outside and said that they couldnt leave unless they brought him along.
    Meggie was really scared and she didnt like Dustfinger at all.
    She ran out of the car and said she wouldn’t get back in until she knew what was going on.

Finally Dustfinger told her about a guy named Capricorn who was dangerous.
    He said that Meggie’s father had something that he wanted and that if Capricorn didn’t get it and would kill her father.
    She got back in the car and kept going.
    They were on the way to her aunt Elinor’s house.
    She had never met Elinor before except for when she was really little(:

Ok well thats all
    -Julie

10. hey its jimmy how is everyone. well this is creative.this is really for yesterday
    vvvvvrrrrroooooom my car is flying to get to school. but 10 minutes after we are leaving i screem ” I DONT HAVE MY BELT!” so we zoom back to the park were we incounter an alian who has my belt. “give it back” i said and then link from zelda shows up playing some sort of stupid instroment. “uhh o…k… then an oblivion gate opens and a guy from the elder scrolls comes out with a flaming sword and then 10 minutes later when every one is already battling my dad shows up with my belt.”Yaaaaaaahooooooo” i screemed. Well lets go. and off i went to school.

11. Hey, so yeah I am on Treasure Island which is a great book. I’m going to do a couple journals today.

Monday- So after Jim received that letter Redruth and Jim headed to the Inn where he left his mother. They got there in the morning and he found that his mother had gotten an apprentice for when he would be gone. The captain’s body had been taken care of and after dinner Jim left his mom’s inn in prusuit of Bristol where they would meet the squire and Dr.Livesay. They got on to a carriage where Jim slept most of the way, and after a while he was woken by a punch to the ribs. He woke up and saw a big building. He asked Redruth where they were and he told them that they were in Bristol. They got out to go meet the squire(Mr.Trelawney), and they had to wa;lk along the docks which was a delight for Jim.
    Tuesday-
    So they were walking along the docks looking at the sights of old withered sea men. They finally came upon the front of the big inn the squire was out and he came out wearing sailor clothes and an imitated captains walk. He came out and told them that the doctor arrived last night. Jim asked him when they were leaving and with great enthusiasm he told them “Toommorrow!”. After breakfast he was told to go to the Spyglass tavern where Long John Silver would be. So Jim headed down the docks with happiness looking at the ships, until he came to the tavern that had a big brass telescope outside to show that it was the Spyuglass tavern.

12. Can’t go to the fair tonignt

The next morning they take Mika and teach him how to use a harpoon gun. Audrey is really good with her harpoon gun but Mika isn’t very good. That night Audrey and Mika were sitting on the beach and Ruben came up to them. He kicked sand in their eyes and ran away laughing. Mika cleaned his out but Audrey couldn’t get hers out of her borg eyes. Mika took her to the hut and finally they got it out of her eyes. The next day was supposed to be the copetition so Mika thought Ruben was trying to blind them. The next morning they went to the copetition. They were competing alone now and Mika was in group five. They were supposed to shoot borg fish with their harpoon guns. That’s all until tomorrow.

Trent

13. Hey I am going to do Mondays today.
    Creative
    Danny, a 14 year old boy in his own state of mind. Danny is a smart kid but has an evil teacher, Dr. Mayfield. Dr. Mayfield is his science teacher and has all these evil plans stored for him in his desk. What’s wrong with this man?? Well, if I had an answer I would tell you. “Dr. Mayfield what is today’s activities?”, Danny said as he passed Mayfield in the hall. “Oh, my young boy, it is a…. surprise you would say”, Dr. Mayfield says heavily. Last bell of the day rings and Danny is of to Dr. Mayfield’s room, or his death bed. Chairs are scattered around the room and one of the windows is broke. What in the world happened? Dr. Mayfield is in the corner with a look of fear on his face and then….. it happens. Dr. Mayfield turns into and evil beast and Danny runs, but the door won’t open. As everyone stares in tears, even Dr. Mayfield (except not in tears), they all watch as they bury poor Danny. Are you Dr. Mayfield’s next victim?

14. Dialectical journal

The city Is separated in to classes- that reminds me of how America can be. Racist and separated by the way people act or also by race.

Mall raids are common by lower class members- have people not realized that seperation equals conflict and anger? People have fought and killed relatives just because they r apart and different.

15. So second blog of the week and I am still on that Daniel X book.
    Change
    So Daniel has defeated most of the villains and is now down to number one.
    He isn’t the same any more and is more creative and brilliant. he doesn’t find the villain any more but now he waits for the villain to find him. Every once in a while he will search, but now he is playing the waiting game. At first the villains were easy, but now they are quite difficult.

16. anyway so i guess all the presidents had some funny looks but great achivements like when u read about someone everyone gets a diffrent picture of who that guy uis but when u actually see them “WHAMMMM!!!” it hits u like a boxer. (point of view shift.

Ok so my book is based on tthree main veiws at this point. One will be the Mother keeping all the dragons at home. Another would be the Brother up in the artic studying polar bears and shuch. He has this special talent though he can predict the future. (more into that in a second) Ok so the last point of view would be the sister just kidnapped by her evil aunt Gwillian. So the brother he has this telepathetic (haha sorry inside joke there really spelled telepathic) power where he can predict the future. But he shares thios spcial link with a wishing dragon that has mental connections to the universe. So this is the only reason he can tell the future.

17. Tonight I’m going to the fair. The fair isnt really my thing but it’s still good for me to go cause it gets me out of the house:D
    I’m blogging for 5 minutes on Inkheart.

So Meggie, Mo, And Dustfinger are now at Elinor’s house who is Meggie’s Aunt.
    She is really grumpy and has about a billion books.
    She’s obsessed with them and doesn’t want anyone to touch them,
    She got Meggie’s father to work on fixing a book of hers So thats what he spent his time doing.
    Meggie spent her time reading
    Meggie had been there for a while so finally she went outside and was talking to Dustfinger. There was a book that she’d been noticing that eveyone was trying to hide from her.
    She wanted to know why she couldn’t see it.
    Dustfinger just said that the book was exactly what Capricorn wanted and they were going to lock it away and keep it at Elinor’s house.
    Soon Dustfinger and Meggie became friends… Sort Of:/
    And he could juggle because he used to be in a circus.
    Ok. I’m done.

-Julie

18. Hey so I left off on Treasure Island as Jim arrived at the Spyglass tavern to find Mr.Long John Silver. He walked in and stood there to see where he was. Right then he was sure he saw him because he was the only man with one leg and was holding a crutch under one of his arms. He walked up to him and gave him the letter and suddenly he realized that Jim was the new cabin boy. After they introduced themselves one of the customers got up and headed for the door. Jinm looked back and he saw that it was the man known as Black Dog! Jim suddenly yelled to catch him. Long John sent a man after him because he didn’t pay his money. John called up the guy that was sitting with Black Dog and he cautiously walked up to the front. nHe asked him some quiestions but he admitted to not knowing the man and he was not mixed up with him. The only thing Black Dog said was that he was keel hauling, but I don’t really know what that means.

19. Okay. So mom won’t let me go to church tonight 😐

After reading, I’ve found out that the questioning room is one of the few that exist in this city. The reason I say this is because initials of other criminals initials carved into the table. After minutes of waiting you finally see the unreasonable idea of Good Cop and Bad Cop. After questioning, they cuff her and they start to leave until Cindella pulls a bad move.

20. Going to the fair!! So this is my #3 blog.
    Authors Purpose
    I tihnk the authors purpose is to entertain young adults. It isn’t a very kiddy show but it isn’t something only grown-ups read. Almost everyone likes to hear crazy alien stories. This book is a good choice because it relates to kids close to our age. Yes, Daniel is fourteen but we still all have issues. Except not alien ones. Daniel has no parents and is out on his own. The only part that could relate there is you could have only a mom or dad. Sometimes no one but you still are’t living by yourself in an apartment moving from place to place every week.

21. Mika got to the competition and he was in his boat. He got on his gear and got in. The first school of borg fish came by and Mika missed. He thought of a plan and when they came back he hit a few of them. Then came a school of elephant seals which were mammals not fish so Mika didn’t shoot them. Then came the sharks. He shot and killed one and shot another. Then the shark came at him and he thought it bit him. He thought that because someone accidentally shot him in the leg. He refused to go to the suface because they said that if you moved you would loose but they finally convinced him that it was over. He lost alot of blood and his dad had to give him a litter of blood. He was still alive after his accident but his parents are mad. I’m done until my creative tomorrow.

Trent

22. Hey I have been reading alot of blogs lately.Well I would have to say there are alot of really good blogs.I will be blogging on a magazine article
    (Authors purpose)

the authors purpose for the article Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V is to pursuade the rader to by this game.Well it sure puresuaded me. so why would they do this you may ask, well let me tell you why. If you created a game, what would you want to do with it? Well I would try to get money out of it. Well what would you do if you created a game. Oh if your answer is get money off of it you probally don’t have great plans for your game. Remember it dosn’t just have to be a video game it can also be a board game like chess.

23. wooo hooo last blog… wait don’t be offended mr.mayfield its just well… lol (change)

One way my book changed was the dragon who seemed good went bad. Idk what the author was going for mabey a plot twist or something but i guess she was gonna turn evil anyway. She was locked in a cage all day because she atacked her mistress. But this evil dragon (invisible) snuck into the house at night and gave the dragona flower (magic) that would break he out of her cage. I think the invisible dragon was trying to get the dragon on its team. Thats what i would do because shes already mad at the famliy for locking her in a cage. So breaking her would gurantee her trust.

24. So for my blog today I am going to do some creative writing. I didn’t know we could but everybody else is, and I am in the mood for some writing.
    The JD Saga
    So to begin this saga you have to know a little bit about JD. Nobody at school knew him except for his girlfriend who no body knew.(I will get to that story later) He just went to school, did his work, and went home like any other kid. He didn’t do anything, but play with his pet gerbil, Rosanne(named after his favorite TV show). He got tired of being passed by and nobody knowing him so he planned to be noticed. He went to school the next day, and what he was about to do would change the way everyoone thought. He was on an adventure to be KNOWN. When he arrived at school his first outragous thing was talking to someone who he wanted to be friends with. He walked up to Poppe. That was the guys name, so he walked up and said “hi”. Helooked at him and kept walking as if nobody had spoken. Well that did not go as well as he thought. Later at lunch was going to be his biggest activity. He grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and threw it at the boy named Poppe. All of a sudden the teacher came over and went right in to the sight of the food.

25. Hey Mr. Mayfield, it’s myfirst blog of the school year and I’m blogging about The Shadow Project. In The Shadow Project Danny’s character is a smart person, who figures out the situation he is in and notices that he is going in without an anchor- this is right after Opal is sedated and Micheal is hardly able to stand because being an anchor for someone being tortured is very strenuos- but decides to go through with it anyway because they are taking care of his Nan. If he doesn’t go through with his side of the deal then they might back out on theirs, and he can’t risk that happening.

26. I think The Shadow Project was written to be an entertaining thiller for young adult auidience. Mainly because of the suspense of the peril most characters come in contact with. Opal being tortured by a friend of Skull, Danny who faces harsh punishments if he doesn’t join the project, and Nan who sufers from a stroke that caused a large place to bleed in her cerebral area. Also, the fact that some of the main characters nare young adults themselves is a major factor in whether it is read by adults, young adults, or kids.

P.S. Enjoying the Captain Underpants book in class.

27. Creative writing today

I am a spy for the US in World War 2. Hitler thinks that I am spying on the US but I’m really spying on Hitler and giving him false information. Sometimes it feels like the only thing that cares about me is Bruce, my dog. He is a good dog. He retired from the K-9 units in the police force but he still got trained so he can do any thing a police dog can do. One day Bruce and I have a mission from Hitler to plant a bomb in the president’s office(did I mention that I have security clearence higher than the first lady) and get away from the bomb. I told the president that I needed to make an expolsion so that I can keep Hitler’s trust. He says that I can but to do it when he wasn’t in the building. That’s all for this week.

Trent

28. I’m still reading The Shadow Project and it seems that Opal is very good at what she does, being a spy for the Project. After, she is tortured by an associate of Skull’s; Opal remains calm and checks her surroundings, just like she is trained to do. Then she notices a copper lining that is an opposite of a contraption that makes a sheild that extracts electricity; basically it is something that holds her energy body inside and keeping her from escaping their evil clutches. of course, no training can prepare you for the fear that comes after a minor torture session and leaving you to wonder what else they can and will do. This book is AMAZING!

29. I’m so proud of myself this week. (: I blogged Almost….. Every day! Go me! I just got back from band practice so I’m kind of Gross and Sweaty but that’s ok. I’m STILL going to blog!

I left off in Inkheart where Meggie is spending time at her Aunt Elinor’s house.
    She knows about Dustfinger and she knows that he isn’t good.
    Meggie’s Dad has been spending all his time in Elinor’s library working on the book she wanted fixed and Meggie is left doing nothing.
    One Day when she went outside Dustfinger was juggling and doing all sorts of cool stuff.
    He told her that he used to be in a circus.

I don’t think he was a clown but he juggled and did other cool stuff.
    He told Meggie to come outside during Midnight and he would put on a show for her.
    She didn’t know why it had to be done at midnight but he said he was going to do stuff with fire and that it would look much cooler.
    Sadly though Elinor was very protective of her books and she had an extreme security system. And it went on at 9:30 every night and Meggie had to try and ask her to change it.

Ok That’s all.
    -Julie

30. Hey its me again and I will be doing point of veiw shift. Well on what you may ask, well on halo again. So here is my blog.Oh and my mom has lost her nook and blaming me, so she said there is a 25 dollar reward to anybody who finds it.

As you all know last weak i bloged on the parinoid guy and the saviour. Well today I will be bloging about what the parinoid guy saw and did.

“Help help help” I repeated. “The sergant has been killed” I also screemed in horror. “Drive drive drive” I told the driver as he sat there not knowing what was going on. I kew he was a spartin because he was a hiyer rank than me and that is my next rank. I passed out and had some weird dreem of some new spiecies. I would call them “covenant” stating that they are terrerists because they have already seen 20 civilians diy. I woke up when we had made it to some shelter that only look like some vines and a door. “Allrite, get in a bed its almost sun down we need to stay unnoticed” the spartin said. “Yes sir” I solluted. There is when I was actually saved and then I went to sleep after I told him what happend to the sergant.

31. Kaitlin is back, and finishing my blogs for the week because I was too lazy to finish them last night, I wasn’t home anyway, so whatever. Excuses, excuses.

I think I’m gonna blog on The Throne of Fire

Tues.- I really loved The Red Pyramid, but all my friends ( and you, maf) thought it was silly. Well whatever. I read the second one. humph. So, I thought the second one was better than the first, which is surprising, because I cant say that about many books. This one was more romantic, and I’m a girl. So it was “More betta” is my ghetto terms.
    Wed.- So at the beginning we find the world is ending in four days, and let me tell you, he spreads those days out f a r, because the book is roughly 500 pages long. So Sadie and Carter are breaking into a museum and they are trying to get the Book of Ra, which is three different scrolls.
    Thurs.- It’s easy to get the first scroll, because it’s in New York (Brooklyn House, you know the drill) the second one is in the 3rd most powerful magicians desk, and the third one was in the red sands, where Sadie went with this guy to find it while Carter went to find the real Zia.

It’s a good book. I have to go eat. buh bye 🙂

32. Well I am back 2 minutes later blogging. I will be blogging on change, but on my last blog.

So a guy comes out on fire and an extinguisher that is jammed he keeps saying “Woooooooooooooo woooooooooooooooooooooooooo LETS PARTAY!!!!” but alll of a sudden a night comes in on a dragon and says “hang on we will go to the top of the been stock.” there they come to hospital that is fluffy and filled with cup cakes. There they got the guy extinguished and put in a mental hospital. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa” the guy screemed as he struggled to stay. “Well at least he is safe now for a flash mob or partay” the night said.

33. I’m reading The Shadow Project. I’m going to creatively write away! I think I’ll do something like Jerame’s idea.

THE EPIC OF DANIEL J.

Once there was a poor, unfortunate boy named Daniel J. Why he always used his middle intial no one knows; however, that poor, unfortunate soul would become a well-known icon at his school, but not for a while. He was compared to Steve Urkel with his suspenders, pants higher than his belly-button, his broken glasses with white duct tape in the middle because a bully broke it…again, and has the undying curse of clumsyness. One day that boy was outside for P.E. and the jocks were finishing there football game when they saw him cross the field. They decided to throw the football at him. When he saw the football he dropped his papers and a cloud of dust arose (he had a ton of papers), and when it died down they saw….

34. Pov of KO powder particle- It wasn’t but a year after I’d been placed in the magic bag. After a while, I started to get Along with all the other particles. Right when I thought I was loved most of all, I was used. The bag hit the ground and out I went, going straight into the airways of some random inmate. I was torn away from all of my friends, family, and the one I loved most of all, Particla. Oh she was so very beautiful. Eyes of a dust bunny, ears of a dust bunny, nose of a dust…now that I think about it, she might have just been a dust bunny. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!!
    Story sponsored by WordPress.com, allowing…oh nobody really knows

35. Last blog of the week and Yes tomorrow is Friday!!
    Daniel X, is still looking for number one. When he is in California he is walking on the side of the road beside a beer truck. The driver throws a can of beer at him. Daniel gets so mad he chases after the driver and trows the can into his lap and says, “Watch out for kids stupid.” At that exact moment the driver turned into number 1 and screamed at Daniel. It was over, Daniel had found number one. Or was it just a warning? Daniel uses his powers and plays Trivial Pursuit with his “friends” he created.

Almost done with this book. I love it!!

36. the creative

Okey well im going to watch the x factor and there only been like two people that have been selected but the lighting like strikes thats just a word of frase but theres this girl that comes in they ask what she does she said i do ghost hunting and ithe door bell rang.

37. hey mr mayfield i am going to do 10 mins.

mon-i had to turn in all in:( so i decided to pick up on the hardy boys. i am reading book 4. the book starts off with joe and his brother at the train station. they are waiting on their dad to get back from detroit.suddenly a person flys by and hops on a train just as it leaves. one of the boys friends come up and asked if they had seen that.

tues- their friend says that the dude asked him to cash a twenty dollar bill and then took off. then the train that the boys were waiting for comes in and it turned out that their dad wasnt on it. so they decide to wait for the next train. so while they are waiting they go with their friend to pick up his new microscope.

well gotta run bye

38. Last blog of the week ftw! anyway, song of today is Sweet Home Alabama. Omega theory was about two books ago, so i’m going to skip ahead to this week’s reading, The Half Blood Prince. Author’s purpose is to entertain, and we start with Snape making the Unbreakable Vow to Narcissa to protect Malfoy, and, should he fail, to accomplish the task set upon him. Dumbledore visits Harry and explains to the Durselys that when Harry turns seventeen, or when he can no longer call the Dursely’s house a home, the charms protecting him shall break, freeing him to be targeted by Voldemort. They then visit professor Slughorn, who disguises himself as an armchair after destroying his (borrowed) home. Dumbledore helps him clean up, then excuses himself. While he’s out, Harry unwittingly convinces Slughorn to rejoin the Hogwarts staff, although he doesn’t agree until Dumbledore and Harry start to leave. Harry and Dumbledore Disapparate to the Burrow, where Harry learns he is to take private
    lessons with Dumbledore. Nymphadora Tonks leaves as soon as Harry and Dumbledore knock on the door, but Mrs Weasley immediately makes onion soup for Harry. Mr Weasley arrives soon, Mrs. W tells harry to sleep, and he is awoken by Ron smacking him upside his head. Hermione disproves, but is interrupted by Phlegm/Flem and breakfast. Hermione accidentally squeezes a joke telescope left behind by Fred and George, which proceeds to punch her in the eye. Mrs Weasley cannot lessen the resemblance to half a panda, but during her attempts the OWL grades appear by owl (lol) Harry has all the grades needed for an Auror, except for a Potions, which requires an Outstanding, where harry only earned an Exceeds Expectations. He
    is slightly crestfallen, but, seeing as how Snape was the teacher, not hysterical. He, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione spend the days playing two-a-side Quidditch, at which Hermione wasn’t talented, and Ginny was gifted. Hagrid, Lupin, and a few other order of the Phoenix members visit for Harry’s birthday, and the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione must buy their supplies. They see Malfoy in the robe tailor’s shop (Madam Malkin’s) who draws away when his left sleeve is touched. Harry instinctively thinks Malfoy is a Death Eater, but puts it aside until, at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Malfoy gives the slip to his mother and sneaks into Nocturnally/Knockturn alley, and from there enters the pawn shop, Borgin and Burkes. Malfoy asks whether or not something can be fixed, and I think I’ll stop there for the week (CLIFFHANGER!)

39. Monday

I have been reading the book, taken. its about a girl who is kidnapped by a group of hispanic paramedics. She flashes back many times to happy times. she even had classes back in her school about kidnapping because there were so many. she lived in the safest neighborhood in the usa and still got napped as she would call it.

Tuesday

Dear taken girl(your name is never mentioned),
    As always i put myself in your position and talk. If i were you i wouldnt care if i got shot leaving the ambulance. You knw that they probably wont do anything because if they do the deal will be off and they dont get money. also, how many people can an ambulance hold five or six. there’s not that many so i would atleast make a break for it. if they shoot you, they shoot you. theyre not going to make you suffer so it will either be a one shot one kill or they just dont shoot at all. boo yah. i may have just saved the day for you. but theres still a whole lot of reading to be done so i will soon find out if you follow my advice.

Wednesday

i think that the reasoning of this book was to tell the reader to always be prepared. dont go into anyones car if you dont know them. if an ambulance comes make sure that your mom, dad, or guardian goes with you. make sure to check the ambulance’s personel license. remember to alwyas be prepared and never ever go into an ambulance. tell the driver that you want to ride with your parent. also, if an ambulance comes to your house for no reason and says that they got a phone call that the girl is sick, this is for you parents, dont let em go.

Thursday

i think that this book compares pretty well to the movie taken. who knows if they made the book or movie about one or the other. they both have basically the same plot. plot is the things that happen in a story. i saw the movie and the girl is kidnapped at the beginning. its the same for the book. but the story in the movie is told from the dad and the book is told from the girl. in the book the girls dad is hardly ever home but in movie the dad takes action and saves the girl. the thing the story is about is being kidnapped and they both have that in common.

40. So I decided to do Creative tonight something different for a change

There was this person-student-girl actually.It was close to the end of the nine weeks so there were like all these exams and other important stuff putting these people under lots of pressure.She had Social Studies first because she had Mrs.Gurganus on A day.There was like 3 pages worth to study.Then In Mrs.Jones class she had to study all her notes she had to take.She also had Math homework every single night.Even on weekends that is just pure evil.Also juggling with practice on Monday Tuesday and Thursday.(this week only Tuesday yay! on Monday rained out Thursday just decided to cancel)Clean room, Vacuum floor,Mop living room STOP don’t step no further you have dirt on your shoes! My mother cant be satisfied for nothing. Then to add on to this poor little 6th grader She had these..these.. JOURNALS! She had to write for 20 mins per week.The saddest thing that could ever happen.I wonder how she lives.Maybe she really isn’t.GASP the working dead

41. From adding on to my journals from like 2 weeks ago In The Hunger Games they have this girl named Rue she is a pretty good guy to me.She is really smart and a good sister coming from the way they describe her.She reminds me of Violet from The Series of Unfortunate Events( I’m almost done reading that series on last book!)And what made me so mad Rue died.It made me want to cry.Some guy killed her.Kat saw him and killed him .She sat by Rue as she was slowly dying and sang to her.I just wanted to cry ,but I couldn’t get the book wet.The game people changed the rules and its If your district is the last standing you both win.So now Kat can’t find Peeta and he is already hurt by Cato .Kat thinks he must be hiding ,so she goes to where she last saw him(like she lost her phone or something)She keeps looking them she finds him they go into a cave and they kiss.I knew it! They like each other! How romantic ;).I kinda don’t like books like that it’s just too obvious what will happen in the end.Plus everyone around them is dying and they are all in love and crap its like where during them kissing there is a war going on in the background.I predict(ooh I’m using science words)that Cato is going to find the cave and kill Peeta.He already hurt him you never know what could happen

P.S Trent and other people who have read this book don’t give me the spoiler alert.