the “hey, before i pass out, i was ahead of that guy” week’s worth of reading

dear readers,
so i ran an 8k yesterday (that’s 4.8 miles for ye non-europeans and non-runners:)

i caught an old guy near the end – then he burst ahead of me – and then he collasped at the finish – and they told us to keep moving (well, it was just the two of us – small race – i promise we weren’t the very last ones:) but people with a job LOVE to issue orders – so they said “keep moving”) – so i went on and ripped my number tag off to go find momma – and the old guy raised his head enough to say “i was ahead of him” – i mean, like it was important and like i needed to follow him home so that he felt ahead the rest of the day… grrr… old people…

other than that marring, and leaving my nook home, it was a wonderful day in the state yesterday – unless you were at auburn – but who goes there anyway…

“how children succeed” by paul tough – wonderful book – i culled plenty of notes to use in class – what i liked most was the chapter on middle school – because the author’s case study was a 30-year-old punk teacher in the bronx who criticizes her chess team constantly – blogs incessantly – worries that she gets it all wrong – and the team superachieves – apparently, telling kids how “wonderful” they are isn’t always the best thing – sometimes, research apparently shows that it’s good to slap them around (okay, metaphorically – sigh…)

i’m now on a superlong book about lady bird johnson – please look up who she is before telling me i shouldn’t read about people named after birds – i’m rather excited about the book for several reasons – probably the primary one just that i’m very weak on female biographies – there aren’t as many of them as men – particularly when much of your reading is football/soccer/running biographies:)

(i do stay away from teacher biographies – because lots of times, those are about women and how much they “love” the kids:)

hope your week is a good one – ye nanowrimo people, have fun

sincerely,

mafeld

45 thoughts on “the “hey, before i pass out, i was ahead of that guy” week’s worth of reading”

1. FIRST BLOGGER OHHHH YEAH haha anyways i think i have found a job to help build a house with a guy that goes to my church. anyways i will blog for ten minutes on creative well today we all played airsoft and i was one to help capture the flag of coarse i was one to rush and get lit up luckily i dont have any welps. but i do have briers and thorns stuck in me i am sure there are some welps i just cant see them after that they have a scary hayride that i had to dress up as a sascuach and i scared the whole ride i have green paint all on my face and it wont come off but we all met up and had a devotion and prayed for safety and safe trips home and it really made me feel good to be able to sit buy a campfire and talk to god that brings out the best in life.

2. The book I am reading is Harry potter and the sorcerer’s stone I have started in the series an it seems to start pretty good I think personally that the book is way better than the movie by any ways I have started reading and the Dursley’s are afraid to admit that they are realated to the potters why because they say that they are not organized people and they do not want there son around them because he they say is a smart and nice wellbeing kid. So that was pretty much it I will tell you more about the next few pages so see ya

3. Justin, your blog needs a looooooot of puncuations. Soooooo, Chapter 8: Deeper than the dead, Mendez is setting up the confrence room in the school to enterview the kids on the subject that is murder. As he’s setting up, he’s talk to Anne to see what the parents of Tommy,Wendy, Cody, Denis, and the children themselves, are like. When he finished talking wendy and her mom came in. That’s it for Cpt. 8.

4. HEY! Unless Jose, Justin and Adison Couch are 6th graders im the first 6th grader to blog! YAAAAAAAY! (Such an acomplishment!) No, it`s not that big of a deal. If it is to somebody, they are weak and sad + thier life is pitiful and (stole this from Bailey) they need to go die in a hole 🙂 Just Kidding! My blog for today is……well, I haven`t read much this weekend (I know, very sad. For once-Anna didn`t read 6 books in one day. I can hear you crying so be quiet and let me finish) so IT (meaning the blog) is going to be a creative. I will read more tonight, THEN I can blog, and tell you ABOUT MY LOVE FOR CAPS LOCK BUTTON. NO, THE REST OF THE BLOG WON`T BE THIS WAY. And-explaining my username-ANDREW decided to use “squishy potatoes” first-(you are so mean to me)-SO obiously AnnMarie will go “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Anna you copied Andrew, I`m gonna go tell!!!!!!!!!!!!” JK! You peeps (haha-used peeps) are WAY to serious sometimes. K-this is getting really long. IF you are still reading, you are obiously a stalker and AnnMarie will scream “YOU STALKER” in one of her blogs as normal. She is right by me and laughs every time I put her name down. (I KNOW, I KNOW, I need to learn to control my humor)
    CrEaTiVe (title-potato ghost)
    Have you ever wondered why people tell you dumb haunted house stories with a ghost waffle instead of the headless horseman? Well, mostly because last time you heard a ghost story you were under 5 and your Mom didn`t want you to pee that night because you were scared. But have you ever heard the most frightening story ever? (Not the herse song that`s not THAT scary-it`s just super gross) Do you know what that story is? IT IS-
    THE SQUISHY POTATO GHOST!!!!!!!
    booooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Ok, 3 mins-Now a poem
    Parents-they make you eat them
    Omnivore! Run little potatoes!
    Tater tots
    Anna likes mashed “potaters” (quote from colt) 🙂
    Oh my goshies. THE POTATOES ARE ATTACKING!
    andrew u stole my username. u potato

5. Wait-sorry potatoes aren`t considered meat.
    OH YEAH! Omnivores eat both.
    Nevermind!
    (Duh, Anna-u eat meaty po-tat-ters every day!)
    HAHA!!!!!

6. Yes i meant to say AnnMarue ( that swhat my cousin calls me ) i just got a new book called The Fire Withen. yes mr. mayfield and friends i DID give up on Octovian, you can give me a long speech im not going to listen to later. I havent started on the book yet so i’ll just type what the inside of the front cover says so you know what its about:

Does David believe in the power of dragons?

When David moves in with Liz and her eleven- year- old daughter, Lucy, he discovers a collection of clay dragons that come to life. David’s own special dragon inspires him to wrtie a story, which reveals the secrets behind a mystery. In order to solve the mystery and save his dragon, David must mastar the magic of the fire whithen, not only with his hands but also with his heart.

^
    thats what it says. it might sound kinda dorky but im still gonna read it. its in a series too so im gonna read those too unless i get SO bored with them that i completey blow up! that would be funny, but also sad, funny cause i blew up just cause a book was lame but also sad cause i blew up 🙁

ok, thats all when i get home ill do my blog so….. yeah mr. mayfield after this ill be in mrs.Jone’s class then YOURS!!!!! you know you missed me on Frida, and if you didnt pretend you did 🙂

and i know this makes me sound like a nerdy but i STILL really want a copy of that story you wrote that had me saying WAFFLES alot.

hehe peace out homies! 😉 wait no, no, no im gonna do this just to get on Anna’s nerves: peace out peeps 😉

7. my creative

This is my Poem

This is my poem.
    To you it may not be,
    but this is my poem.
    To me a poem is a group
    of lines and stanzas that
    give a message. To you
    a poem is a group of words
    about a subject that rhyme.
    To you a poem is happy. If
    that’s what you came for,
    leave now, because this is
    my poem. This is my poem,
    with its lines that mean
    nothing to you, but everything
    to me. This is my poem, a place
    where you realize what is right, and
    what is easy. This is my poem, while
    I write it in a classroom for ten minutes
    while some are doing wrong, and some
    are doing right, and some doing nothing at all.
    This is my poem, where those who read it,
    but don’t understand it, can read something
    else that’s in their comfort zone. This
    is my poem, a place that is so much better than the
    world because, it doesn’t exist. This is my poem,
    something that has probably upset you, but, you’ve
    got to admit: would you expect anything from my
    poem?

8. Heyy mr mayfield. I think it’s preety funny how people like kind of communicate through thier blogs?! But you know it’s kind of cool. And while I’m on this subject I wanted to tell AnnMarie that she uses way to many smilly faces. She like uses them after everylittle paragraph. Plus I think she miss spelled her own name.(AnnMarue HEHEHEHEHE)
    Ok I’m reading Only the good spy Young. I know the title really doesn’t make since but some of it does. I just speaking what is in the book. Ok I only read a couple of pages. SOOO, Rebecca & bex go to a school for spies.. I would totally love to go to a school like that.But anyway they are best friends and they went to a ice skating rink together and they seee these boys totally eyeing them down. Now Bex is really feeling wierd. She all the sudden see’s what has happened to her in half a year. she got almost kidnapped twice, fake kinapped ,and targeted by a terrorist association, with two cute boys. Now thats really all that I read. I know it’s short but I’ll most likly make up for it!!!!!!!:) 😉 😀 😛 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

9. yes, i did put NOOOOODLES as my username. 😀 okee dokee, im still on Eragon, and i just got to the part where he wakes up and sees the stone rolling around on his bedroom floor making the pitiful sqweeky yelps.
    poor Eragon…..he was probably in the middle of a dream (that waz about WAAAAFFFLLESS)……. 😀
    poor guy………..then when he wakes up, he probably starts thinkin, “Oooh, i think ima gonna go an get a warm, fluffy WAFFLE for breakfa–EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!! Watda heck is THAT?!?” when he seez the dragon perched on the end of his bed.
    yes AnnMarie–i did just say WAFFELZ…..(”)-# 😀
    and yes befor anyone asks, i doo luvv the smileee button……. 😀 😀

i will doo sum creative writing right now.

ps. this is an acrostic (sorry if i said dat wrong) poem i did a while back….so it might not make any sense…..

WATERFALL

Washing the passing rocks,
    Across the dry path,
    Tears of the greater lake,
    Everlasting drops of life or death spilling over the brimming of the cup,
    Rippling the mirror below,
    Faster than the spear that the wildman throws,
    Aimed for the bottom of the ice or fire,
    Life slips, landing with a soft gush like angels’s feet surrounding a
    Lake.

well, i hoped yoo guys liked that, becuz im finnishing up. PEACE OUT PEEPS!! 😀

10. Anna, STOP CALLING YOURSELF THE SQUISHY POTATO!!!!! YOUR NOT!!!! I AM!!!!! 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 . And by the way FUV HAD NO FUTURE!!!

anyway, im reading double eagle and its sort of almost kind of maybe about to reach the climax. I really should read more at a time. What happened so far is that Kyle and Mike have been sneaking in and out of this old fort to dig for double eagles. Double eagles are rare gold coins made in the louisiana mint during the civil war. Mike found one of them when they went down there the first time just for fun. They have found nothing but rusty nails and maybe a little change and stuff.

IF YOU DONT READ ANY OF THIS BLOG READ THE FOLLOWING

U MUST GO C MADEAS WITNESS PROTECTION

11. AnnMarie you spelled your name wrong OMG HAHA
    AnnMarie you stole my PEEPS that is mine IT IS JUST SO FUN TO SAY I DON’T KNOW WHY I crack my self up i don’t know why I do though.

AND t Mr.Maf HAHA MAF I am going to do my nano and it is going to be awsome just like me. jkjk lol

Alright to the important stuff this is my creative for the day

Heaven
    A place where the streets are painted with gold
    A place where you will never get old
    A place were you are ment to be
    A place you will hope you see
    A place where you are free
    A place where you can be you and no judging
    A place where you can have a place to go once you leave
    A place where you will be happy
    A place where you will be eternally gleefull
    A place where you will see what you want to see
    A place where you see all of your family
    A place where you can whatch over you loved ones
    A place to call opon from above

🙂 😉 🙂 😉 GoodBYE MY PEOPLES OF THE WAFFLE WORLD

12. Hello, everyone here is my creative piece for the week:

Hello
    a thing people say as they pass
    Hello
    the way to start a conversation
    Hello
    consists of two syllables
    Hello
    every language has its own
    Hello
    Goodbye

13. Monday- The different point of view stories in SCAT are starting to come together. Jimmy Lee Baylis’s point of view connects to Nick’s because Jimmy Lee set the fire and is framing Smoke. Nick has discovered that Smoke was innocent and is starting to put the puzzle together. Mrs. Starch hasn’t shown up but Twilly, her nephew, got rid of Wendell Waxmo. Nick and Marta just got into his car and are hiding until he talks to them. Smoke is on the run again and he is surviving in the wilderness. Duane Sr. doesn’t know anything about it. Well that’s all for today see you tomorrow blog after basketball.

Trent

14. 1. yes i meant to say AnnMarue
    2. hehe ” the bomb.com ” thats me
    3. i have to tell you guys i actually dont like waffles,only the chocolate kind. I realize you are probably crying right now so go off into the corrner and finish crying then when you have reianed your degnety ( not likely ) you can come back and finish reading my blog.
    4. i agree fuv had no future anna. the fuv thing only makes since if your me, anna, or andrew if your anyone else it wont make since so quit trying to understnd now cuase your brian isnt as weird as ours.
    5. this blog is going to have alot of mess ups cause i had this long blog then my computer wacked up so i have to re type it and im in a hurry so im not trying very hard.
    5. im going to do a creative ( really what i have so far in my nanowrimo )
    alrighty, here we go:

BEST FRIENDS?

-Dylan-

If anyone had told me before, that one day Max Johnson was ACTUALLY going to be my friend again I would have told them they were nuts. But look at me now having lunch with him and his buddies at the “cool” table, all my friends at the “outsiders” table are looking at me like I just walked on Mars. He’s just sitting there staring at me; I guess eating lunch with him wasn’t TOO weird. I think he actually liked me sitting there, like he’d been waiting his whole life for me to sit there with him. (Or was that me?) Ya see me and Max used to be best friends then we got to middle school and everything changed, not being in any classes together, all the girls falling all over him and not even ONE looking my way, him trying out for the football team and actually making it, we just grew apart. And then came the big fight we had that’s when one of the eighth graders came up to me and we had a fight (I don’t know why) and Max just stood there like he didn’t even know me , I came home with a black eye that day my mom almost blew a gasket. So now me and Max aren’t friends , but on the other hand I AM sitting in front of him right now aren’t I?

-Max-

Am I friends with Dylan Bushower? Straight answer, no. We used to be friends, but I mean we ARE sitting at the same lunch table right now and aren’t I the one who invited him over here and almost insisted he sit? He’s just kind of staring off into space even when I TRY to get him in on the conversation he just kind of nods then goes back to staring, I think he’s staring at that weird girl Lila Hoover. Ya see me and Dylan used to be BEST friends, used to hang out ALL the time. Then we got to middle school and ya know everything changed, he got into honors classes, I didn’t, I played football he played chess, we just grew apart I guess. Then we had a big fight, ya see some eighth grader came up to Dylan and he CLEARLY wanted to fight, gave him a nice old shiner in the end. I didn’t stand up for Dylan, I should have but I didn’t. And we never really spoke after that. I always kind of wanted to be friends again, but what I am waiting for he IS sitting right in front of me.

-Lila-

“Ugh Lila, I think that weird guy Dylan is starring at you” said one of Lila Hoover’s friends. Lila had always secretly liked Dylan, she would never admit it but she had, had a crush on him every since 3rd grade. She remembers when he used to sit by her and that Max guy all the girls when they were still in grade school. But now they were in middle school, their sweet normal lives were OVER. Middle school was a doggy dog life. Lila had FINALLY made friends; she didn’t want them to think she was “un cool” for liking him. So she pretended to like Max, like all the other girls. Wait, hadn’t Dylan and Max had a big fight and weren’t friends anymore? How come they were sitting at the same table together? Lila didn’t know what happened but SHE heard that Max gave Dylan a black eye! Well that doesn’t matter all Lila could think about was that Dylan was actually paying attention to her again.

^
    Thats all ive got so far. the title of it is “best friends”
    i hope you liked it.

bye peoples <3 you ( not really )

15. QUick question Dr. Mafeld, May I use people in my class’s names in my story (ex. I could ask Caleb Jinwrong if I could use his name and he says yes and I use It?)

Creative ( acrositc , figure out my rules)

when I when i woke up todAy i had soMe oj.
    TRY to stop me.
    I said to my brother beN, i was spreadinG spreading sOme gossip. oh no
    you spilled my syrUp for my Two Free pancakes Of doom. i need to pee!
    said Roger, my 6year old cousin, and while i was asleep a
    zombie attacked me. i said shut up roger
    how much food
    last but not least how much food should i give Yancy
    (These names are fictional and im not that cruel, ANDREW WHERE IS YOUR CHEESY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!)

16. First off, I would like to say to Fred, Nice poem. Not as good as Gabe Hunt’s “Man Poem” (ask him about it) which i could recite to you but I dont feel like it.
    Second, Mafeld, I have made up a new word. Firstly. we had secondly so now we have firstly.
    Third, commenting on post from 9/2 I love Between Shades of Gray and will be my specialty on BOB. Ya hear (read) that Cameron? It will be mine so back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye for now. This was fun

17. Also, I bet that I was the only person to kill themselves (first person narrator) off at the end of their parade point of view story). Sorry Mr. James Bolin. You will have to find you another wife. Maybe next time someone more your age and not one of your students. (Medium sized story)

18. so i am still reading the Harry Potter book and now after it says how the Dursley’s are ashamed or scared that somebody will find out the are related to the Potter’s well i do not know if they relized yet but um… they just told pretty much everybody who has read or who is reading that they are related to the Potter’s so the author should have thought about that that and oh ya (Jose) here is the puctuation you wanted …………………………………………………….. and yes i do know it is a little late in this little summary to be putting my puncuation but guess what i have it now. so anyways i am reading the part about how Mr.Dursley was over hereing people talk about the Potter’s and hoping that they were not talking about him and the Potter’s sonot only that but a bit later on he sees this cat that is hanging around his house and he thinks he sees the cat do a lot of crazy things so that is pretty much it so see ya.

19. HIIIIIII im doing nanowrimo so no more of my blog. (i hear you crying)
    AND
    FUV COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT AND AMAMZING LINT!

20. HEY MY PEOPLES OF THE WAFFLE WORLD

THIS IS MY CREATIVE AND ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE SENT A FRIEND REQUEST TO ON NANOWRIMO SAY YES PLEASE

This is my creative

Football
    head to head
    eye to eye
    sweat driping down your face
    wait for the whistle to blow
    then head first into the person infont of you
    its a contact sport you make contact
    grass riping up from your cleats
    dirt flying everywere
    back to back
    sprinting away if you have the ball
    running after if youu don’t
    side to side
    your family is your team
    protect your family
    SLAM!!!! your helmets on each other
    Triping over some one trying not to fall
    if you do you get crushed by cleats
    Football not everyone can do it

21. i’m reading the story Pendragon book two :The lost city of Faar. bobby and uncle press has saved denduron and chased saint Dane into the flume,a portal for travelers, before he can cause another war.where they went to chase saint Dane was Cloral. Cloral is a world which is covered by vast bodies of water.they have their city built on top of the water.their city doesn’t move because they are the the main source of food for all of the other city.I will tell you more tomorrow.

22. Tuesday- Twilly took Nick and Marta to his camp where they found Mrs. Starch and a panther cub. When Mrs. Starch went into the fire to retrieve the inhaler Twilly saved her and asked for her help. She agreed to help him care for the panther cub and destroy the Red Diamond Energy Corporation. The panther cub’s mother was scared off by Jimmy Lee’s gunshots. Twilly went into the swamp like he always did and started walking around. He was searching for panther poop when he noticed something. It was a marking flag used for pipes. He followed a line of them until he reached a Cyprus clump. He entered it and found the drilling well. The Cyprus grove was a great place because it hid everything. I predict that next Twilly will sabotage the Red Diamond scheme and save the swamp. That’s all until tomorrow.

Trent

23. creative

There was once a boy named tom .he lived a happy life with his mother,father,and his mutated pet sheep.The sheep could give them golden wool for money.But one day the sheep wasn’t feeling good so the wool became black as coal.When they tried selling it they refused it.They sold the sheep to a farmer.Soon after the sheep was feeling better so tom went to buy the sheep back.Tom was shocked to find the sheep bones, he realized they sold the sheep to a man who ate all his animals and wife.

24. 1)I am the real squishy potato
    2)This blog is pointless
    3)I miss fuv
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! BRING ME CANDY!
    (oh fuv-I miss yoooooooooooou!)

25. (blog con.)

CrEaTiVe

roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    your dog is peeing on my shoe,
    my fuv is dead,
    andrew stomped his head,
    are you sad, too?

26. 1. This blog is pointless
    2. Happy Halloween-ie
    3. I hated fuv, he deserved to die, haha
    4. Can I be a squishy potato too
    5. I’m doing nanowrimo too. No more blogs ( I can hear you crying in the corner now)
    6. This is still pointless
    7. And YES I did mean to out AnnMarue

27. Wednesday- Jimmy Lee’s boss, Mr. McBride, got thrown off of his horse and broke some ribs. Jimmy Lee took the company helicopter out to illegal section 22 to scare off the trespassers that were messing with Milton. Mr. Spree had been behind the attacks and hoped that they would scare the Red Diamond company workers off. It didn’t work and they were still drilling. When Jimmy Lee got there the flags that Twilly had pulled up were arranged in the word SCAT. Originally the plan had been for Jimmy Lee to shoot near the person messing with the drilling site but he hasn’t yet. Mrs. Starch just asked for Nick’s help and he accepted. He had to take off the Ace bandage on his arm in order to help on the mission. Duane Scrod Jr. pulled up on his motorcycle away from camp and was walking in until he heard an unfriendly helicopter, as did Mrs. Starch, which scared him off. Because of this Nick and Marta found out that Twilly had recruited Duane and that Twilly was responsible for Waxmo leaving.

Trent

28. i finished the redheaded princess.
    S-elizabeth
    O-she released her tutor for a week
    A-the reader
    P-so he could go out to explore and research more things that he could teach to elizabeth
    S-her tutor says that he must find more things to teach her because she is just getting to intellagent
    T-positive;thoughtful- elizabeths tutor is taking tine out of his day to go out into the world for a week so he can find more knowledge to share with Elizabeth!
    o
    n
    e

29. S-elizabeth
    O- elizabeth finally got the fine cloth tha she needed so she could have dresses made for her
    A-the reader
    P-her brother became the king
    S-while her brother was king, he purchased fine materials for her to have nice clothes. unlike her father.
    T-thoughtful- when her father was king, didnt do anything good for elizabeth
    o
    n
    e

30. im going to make this my last journal on the redheaded princess.
    during edwards time of reign and as his time of being king. he grew up a lot faster than a 7 year old should have. when you are young, you shouldnt have to but put in the middle of things or even have to think about grown-up desicions. i know all of this from experiance. your parents are responsible for certain matters and it shouldnt have to be the childs problem. he just needs to be a kid and have fun. that is what being a child is all about. when you grow older and look back at your childhood memories, you dont want to have any regrets on anything that you couldve changed. i wish i had noticed that sooner. but it is a good lesson that everyone will learn when they are older.

31. SO during lunch I went to the library I tried to update my Nano Wrimo ,but it said it was busy and it told me to enjoy a cup of coffee. First of all i don’t even like coffee. But Anyways I’ve met my word count and its saved in the gifted folder(: And I might get a flash drive soon.

32. Hey people i am not really blogging i actually typed 427 words on nanowrimo.
    nyway i have sent messages to Julie (that is what i did all week, oops i just typed my work in one day)
    🙂 bye people just wanted 2 talk again
    o yea JULIE U R AWESOME!!
    and so r u calea

33. Creative

I’ve lived in New York in the penthouse of The Barginian Hotel for as long as I can remember. Right now I am on my way to a meeting about my new line of clothes. All of a sudden someone or something grabs me from behind and grabs my mouth before I can scream. Next thing I know I am face down in a pillow and being held by four strong arms. After about a minute I start to see spots until I pass out from the lack of oxygen. When I woke up i was in the middle of the woods. It was almost dark and I was really scared. This was easily the worst day of my life. There was a man coming at me so I yelled at him. He started to walk faster so I took off. I was running through the trees like I used to run through people on the sidewalk as a kid. The man grabbed me and but somehow he caught up to me without me even knowing.

Trent

34. OK,back on second earth mark has just received bobby’s latest journals about how he is doing.when he receives them mark and Courtney are viewing them until the janitor asks them what they are doing.they get away from him but lose one of the journals so they have to go back and get them.when they try they get confronted by the bully. mark makes a deal with him, he said he can look at the journals as long as he he doesn’t tell anybody.

35. good gosh what a night the highschool lost again and lots of other things went on anyways i will blog for ten minutes on the authors purpose. sleepy hallow i think that they made katrina like a flirt to throw in a difficulty because it will build up pressure to were when he meets the headless horse man then it will make it even more rough on him by him being scared by fireflies will also affect that but if you dont look into the future than you cant see what that story is talking about that and the more you think the more you know but still that is why the author put that there. and whats up with the bleachers i heard if they dont get fixed we wont have our first game monday

36. How to Deer Hunt

Chapter 1
    The first thing you will have to know about deer hunting is you have to know where the deer are at. How to do that is look for deer dropping or track even rubs and scrapes. A rub looks like a place on a tree where the deer get their horns and rub all the bark off a tree. A scrape is where the deer scrape the leaves back to look for food. Deer dropping are where the deer use the bathroom it looks like little brown balls about as big as a pebble. A deer can smell very well so you you need to wash your stuff in scent locker washing detergent. You will need a rules book to tell you all the rules and the season. You will have to know when the rut starts. The rut is when the does go in heat and bucks chase them. After that is the post rut that is when the food rots and the deer are very active. You will kill most of your deer in the rut that is when the deer are really active. Standard deer hunting calibers are 243 270 7mag and 30-06. They are very powerful rounds usually sighted in at 100 150 or 200 yards.

37. HOW-D YALL! I have been reading the book “How good do you want to be?”
    NICK SABAN WROTE THIS BOOK!!! Nick Saban A.k.a. the guy who MADE LSU FANS SHUT UP!!! Anyway, so far this book is mainly Nick talking about the 2003 LSU season. He mentions all the mistakes they made. He also tells about all the determination of the seniors. They had a list of goals. It was not a list you would think of like to gain 10,000 yards on the season or stuff like that. This is one of the goals that they set- Be a team Together Everyone Achieves More. That is one of the goals. The book is a really good one so far. Nick Sban should write more books.

GOODBYE AND HAPPY NIGHT ALLS DA PEEPS OUT THERE

38. Well Mafeld, you definatly have an interesting group. (but then again i have no room to talk) anyway, i just wanted to tell you that maybe ou should follow behind me so i can feel ahead in life too. I believe it would give me purpose in life. I feel bad for the old dude. Did he die?? poor guy. He just wanted to be a WINNER and you had to ruin it for him. respect your elders, geezzzz. (rant of the day.) hahaha this was a pointless comment but i have nothing better to do in drivers ed sooo… yeah, k. bye(:
    with love,
    Caitlyn Joiner