jason, the runner who chases deer away from chelsea park elem… :)

so it’s really, really dark now when you get up to run 17 miles at 4:30 on sunday mornings – just sayin’…

“newton’s football” – wonderful read for me and, more importantly, for the middle school kids I teach – basically, science questions about America’s favorite game – and very accessible for a middle school audience that might not know the reasons why things are they way that they are on the field – so great for gifted boys with math/science interests

“Bomb” – high school BOB – really should be middle school BOB – basically, a story of the atomic bomb – I’ve found adults that really like this book – which I don’t understand b/c there are better adult books on the subject – but none better for a middle school audience – with high school, eh, I just think they could’ve tackled something more on their level – or just with lots of cursing – that seems to be more high school BOB:)

“hate list” – wow, what a concept for a book – girlfriend of a school shooter having to return and piece her life back together – we all have those “face up” moments where we return to something we’d rather not – and the book is an excellent thought process of how you’d do that – so an “enjoyable” read

44 thoughts on “jason, the runner who chases deer away from chelsea park elem… :)”

1. BEAT BY 3 MINUTES!!!! Im seriously startin to think that you 6th garders just wait on here clicking “refresh” every two seconds waiting

2. Well today I got kind of mad. I finished that Steve Jobs book. I finished “Speak” (awesome book), so now I’m reading ‘The Beginning of After” I haven’t read but the first too pages so, you know. But since I got mad today I guess I’ll write about it

(In pros, obviously)

~Changed~

Everyone changes right? They get taller, fatter, skinnier. But personality changes? Those ones are kind of rare. Now yes, people change their opinions and views every day, but can they really just change personalities completely? They still look the same, talk the same. But they’re different, they’ve changed. Two-faced some would say, no scratch that, that doesn’t fit right. I guess you can just say there are no words for when people close to you change.

I guess when you hang out with different people they can change you, is that what happened to them? I guess so. You were like their number one, now you’re closer to the back burner, what happened? Some would say you’re slowly growing apart. I say you’ll always be close, but that it’s different now. It has changed.

There are faults on both sides. People say when you’re close you overlook flaws more easily, I think when you get close you notice them more but just don’t say anything. And then someone says something, and it all seems to fall apart.

We as humans don’t like change. We get so used to one thing, that anything else just doesn’t seem right. Change hits us hard, right in the gut sometimes. Disagreements, pet peeves, changes, they just don’t serve us right. I guess that’s why we always get so stubborn, we can’t stand change, because change can be good, but it can also mess everything up.

3. Blog 1

Okay, on occasion in my “Colledge Writing” book on page 32.

-occasion- the situation that lead to someone writing about a topic. “Obvioussly, in an acedemic writing situation, the occasion is almost always a specific assignment.” Also, the occasion sometimes suggests a specific audience, like a HISTORY essay to the HISTORY professor. It can also suggest a specific purpose, for example, discussing a war in history.

Presenting, using technology (powerpoint), or use headings on your paper is determined by the occasion. A writing assignment done outside of class should fit with the occasion, and of coarse the rules/standards for the assignment. Also the occasion detirmines the lenght and the amount of information that the writing contains.

4. Steven was so excited about the concert. When he got to school there were posters every-where! It was a picture of Jeffery and at the bottom of the poster it said, “All proceeds from tonight will benefit the Jeffery Alper Medical Trust.” When his mom picked him up he would not stop talking and Jeffery was asking him if he would play with him, but Steven knew he needed to practice for his big night so he promised him ONE game. When they got home Steven drug Jeffery out of the car and made him start the game first thing when they walked in. He practiced until he could not get it wrong. Then, he still had a hour until he left. He was pacing around and making sure that he looked fine. Then they got to the concert and they raised $23,489!!! Then they were all talking after the concert Jeffery got a fever! So they had to rush to the doctor. When they got there Steven weighted for Jeffery to fall asleep. He went to the room that Samantha was in and when he walked in Samantha was not in there. Then a nurse walked in and said, “What is wrong?” Steven said, “There was a patient here where…” The nurse looked uncomfortable, “…Well…” Then he knew, “she died, didn’t she?” The nurse said, “yes… she passed away last night.” Then a man walked in and gave a package to Steven. It was from Sam, it was his special sticks.
    That was “the end” read tomorrow!

5. IT FEELS SOOOOOO GREAT 2 BE LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! no band practice for me πŸ˜€ now i get plenty of time to read.

I will start off the week with peom.

9 WEEKS TESTING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sitting in your seat.
    filling in bubbles.
    question after question, bubble after bubble.
    the last few questions are the hardest.
    now you are stuck.
    you feel your rear getting numb.
    now you get a headache.
    sitting there tapping your pencil.
    looking around–everyone else is done!!
    you panic in your head.
    your getting sweaty now.
    OH NOOOO!! that was the first bell!!
    you frantically fill in “c” for the rest of the answers
    and turn your paper in-
    hoping
    to get an “A”.

6. IT FEELS SOOOOOO GREAT 2 BE LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! no band practice for me πŸ˜€ now i get plenty of time to read.

I will start off the week with peom.

9 WEEKS TESTING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sitting in your seat.
    filling in bubbles.
    the last few questions are the hardest.
    now you are stuck.
    you feel your rear getting numb.
    now you get a headache.
    sitting there tapping your pencil.
    looking around–everyone else is done!!
    you panic in your head.
    your getting sweaty now.
    OH NOOOO!! that was the first bell!!
    and turn your paper in-
    hoping
    to get an “A”.

7. Yea, first in 8th grade. Hey guys what’s up, I’ve been reading a new book that I’ve been waiting for since 5th grade for, the Enchanter Hier by Cinda Williams Chima, even though it’s nothing like the first 3 so far I’m hoping it will get better as time goes by. So far I only know about the shade slayers and the enchanter who can kill people by touching them. Otherwise I’m totally lost without band practice, but also that’s a relief in the way I can actually study for finals. Well that’s all the juxtaposition I have for tonight, ladies and gentlemen I bid thee a fare ado.
    Before I forget: TRUMPETS ASSEMBLE! The house of Hades comes out tomorrow!

8. Hey you guys I was just drawing an awesome Minnie Mouse I’ll show you tomorrow if you want ( you really need to see it its AMAZING!)
    I am still reading the book ” hearts in Atlantis” it has gotten into the Vietnam war and how the first peace sign came it said in the book when the character saw it he thought it was a sparrow’s track but then they explained it was apparently a N and D it stands for Nuclear Disarmament I don’t know if its true or not I am going to look up after this blog the character Riley falls head over heals for this girl named carol and she and him both like each other but they both have a girlfriend and boyfriend back home and well carol broke up with her boyfriend back home witch just happened to be her childhood friend S.J or John Sully ended up being her boyfriend and she broke it off for riley and he also had a girlfriend back home ( ha how ironic) her name is Annmarie but carol told him to keep here for basically she knew that it wouldn’t last long.
    I blogged tonight for Bailey’s sake since she hates my poems .

SHOUT OUT 2 MY BEST BUDDIE Mr. Mayfield !!!!! BYIIEEEE UUU GUYYSSS!!!

9. Ok, so I’m beginning to wonder whether this whole “orphan child” is legit. I mean, if she truly lived in a cardboard box, then how would she get internet, much less have a computer.

Funny things going around. πŸ™‚

10. The Missing Girl

The man was in his car when he saw them. There were 4 of them. Like a flock of birds. He wore a gray sweatshirt and sunglasses. Not one time did the girls see him, not even look at him. He liked it like that; he did not want to be seen. It would blow his cover. He liked school girls because they had open faces, their laughter, and their innocence. It was March, maybe she would tell Patrick that it was her 17 in a half birthday and he would insist on having a latte. Patrick was her boss, he owned a flower shop.
    That is all for today read tomorrow!

11. DONT QUESTION MY ORPHANNESS FRED!!! i go to the library to blog, duh.

anyway- blog for today——————————-
    Shadow

You follow me everywhere, oh shadow.
    Just like Emily.
    Your a sneaky one, oh shadow.
    Like a fox.
    You creep and crawl, oh shadow.
    Like an insect.

Where are you, oh shadow, you have disappeared!
    Don’t leave me, oh shadow, I am lonely.
    I have no one to play with, oh shadow come back!!!
    I am just a poor orphan with no one but you, oh shadow.
    Come home to stay!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NITE FELLOW BLOGGERS!!!

12. Hey you guys I am still reading ‘Hearts in Atlantis” now Riley has stopped playing this game called ” cards” it is gambling. Well It is this huge epidemic on his floor and his girlfriend that he really likes I mean “Loves” well he was going to drive her to the train station her mother is sick and well she is going to go back and take care of her. Well she left early so she wouldn’t have to put up with him and the saying goodbye. Riley pulled up and most of the people had left for thanksgiving break and she ended up leaving him a note saying sorry. Riley went strait home and saw his mother and father apparently his father had been in an incident and well he was maybe blind but they could not tell after the incident he really didn’t talk anymore some what like a child. When he got home he called his girlfriend and well she called him names that are not that nice and well they are through and he misses Carol so much
    TILL NEXT TIME!!!! SHOUT OUT 2 MY RUNNING BUDDIE Mr. Mayfield πŸ™‚

13. Blog 2

knowledge isn’t just what you learnn everyday,well it is, but it’s also the information you know about a subject. You seriously don’t just go and write a whole 4 pages of fault informmation. The only thing you get from that is about a 30 and nothing else. For example, if you want and A+ on a paper about WW2, then you need to reserch and study the iinformation and data.

If you are writing a personal essay you need the experiance of past events. The biggest part of the amount of knowledge in the paper is the limits and the guide lines of the assignment.

14. so, this week, i’m only gonna be doing 15 minutes worth of blogging.

(awww, maaaaan!) πŸ™‚

anyway, the book i’m reading this week is….Lies! you guessed it, bing, bing, bing! so, everything is starting to make sense now that i’m at the end of the book. Sam had a total breakdown and went off somewhere by himself, somewhere near the town’s nuclear plant (which, FYI, is the epicenter of the FAYZ). so, Astrid herself is having a breakdown of her own. she made up a council, and laws for the FAYZ, and Zil burned nearly half the whole town down. Mother Mary saw Drake for the first time since Caine shoved him down a mine shaft, and Drake wants to kill the preschoolers and infants in the daycare. Orsay is telling the truth, and even killing yourself can bring you to your family. Orsay is starting to crack, though.

so, i’m about maybe 15 minutes away from actually finishing the whole book. the next book is called Fear, i think. and the last book is called Plague. only two books away from finishing the series! i can’t wait to see what kind of conclusion the books are going to come to!

so, that was 10 minutes right? well, before i go, i guess i’ll do one of my peoms. πŸ™‚

“God Will”
    ~by Blue~

God will have mercy on us,
    for we do not know what we are doing.

We, confused and distorted,
    make our way blindly,
    like babies.

Except with guilt.

This world is lifeless.
    What have we done, O, God?

We hold on to only one hope.
    Pray.
    Pray for those babies.
    Pray for the aching bellies and dry mouths.
    Pray for the less fortunate families.
    Pray for the weak.
    Pray for the defenseless.
    Pray for Cyrus and Thicke and al Queda and The Holocaust and Hollywood and Los Angeles and Kenya and New York and that poor family involved in the gang fight and racisim.

Martin Luther King Jr., where are you?
    Helen Keller, where are you?
    Anne Frank, where are you?
    Abraham Lincoln, where are you?
    George Washington, where are you?

Is it a coincidence they are all dead?
    Probably.
    But with God,
    the word coincedence ceases to exist.

God, where are you?
    I am right here.
    I will never leave you, neither will I forsake you.

Pray for the world.
    ~

well, that was my peom for the week. Blue is officially DONE with her blog. πŸ™‚

peace out, ya’ll!

FEAR THE HOOD πŸ™‚

Pray for the World.

15. DANG, typo. ignore that “pray for the world” thing at the bottom.

(plus, that blog ended up being about 25 minutes instead of 15.)

yeeeaaaaaahh!!

πŸ™‚

16. The missing girl (Autumn)

Autumn thought what would do if you were Autumn and did not want to go to school? You would walk downstairs and say with a little cry,” My…my stomach hurts. Than you wait for your older sister to say, “You are not even close to being ready for school; you do not have your pajamas on, get a move on!” Then you roll your eyes and look at your other sister and she says,” How bad does it hurt?” You reply back to her and say,” A LOT!” Then they put a lot of pressure on you and then you bend over holding you stomach and tell the truth, “I don’t want to go to school, OK!” Then your older sister says in a rude tone,” WELL, you have to ask mom first!” So then you stomp upstairs and think your life is so unfair and go tell mom everything. Then she forces you to put your clothes on and makes you go to school.
    That is all for today read tomorrow!

17. Sup brotatos! Ok so again SORRY maf I didn’t patrol with u on my bike! But till next time here is a poemmmmmmm.

“Fire”
    It started on a Monday.
    I was walking through grass.
    It started to rain.
    More like a mist.
    Thunder clashed against the lazy pasture,
    Lightning stroke evey now and then.
    And then I saw it a bright orange light.
    I walked up to it.
    It was unlike anything I’ve seen.
    I looked at it with caution and curiosity.
    I touched it.
    A burning sensation made me jump.
    I sat beside it.
    And noticed it gave me warmth.
    Something I’ve never had.
    It made me feel like home.
    Even though I’ve never had a home.
    There was something in this…flame.
    Something dark and powerful.
    Something…evil.
    I backed away frightened.
    It started to spread.
    Towards me!
    I ran,
    Ran away from the dark evil of the flame.
    It followed speaking in a voice of sneakiness.
    I looked back and saw death at its core.
    I was horrified and turned to see an apple tree.
    With one apple.
    It told me to eat it…
    I did.
    The flame started to come upon the world.
    A bright red around the earth.
    And now it stays.
    But little bright spots start to subside the ugly flame.
    And bring something to this world
    Something we all need

18. Monday- I finished Alex Cross by James Patterson so I started The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. After the kid got to the graveyard, the killer found where he had gone. A ghost talks the killer into believing that there was nobody in there and to leave, so he does. Mrs. Owens, a ghost, found the kid and tried to convince the other ghosts to let him stay. After a short debate, they decided that he could stay as long as Mr. and Mrs. Owens took care of him. They named the kid Nobody Owens, and called him Bod for short. The man that convinced the killer to leave promised to help get everything that Bod needed from outside the graveyard, and granted Bod freedom of the graveyard, allowing him to go anywhere in the graveyard. Bod slept in the Owens’ coffin because it was big and the freedom allowed him to be like a ghost and pass through solid objects.
    Tuesday- Bod met a girl in the graveyard, which is also a national park in England. She told her parents about him and they thought he was imaginary. The first time the girl comes into the graveyard is four years into the future when Bod is five. He is just starting to learn his alphabet from the man that saved him from the killer. the crying ghosts were Bod’s parents, but since they weren’t buried there, they couldn’t stay with their kid. The girl helps Bod transfer letters from the headstones onto paper with crayons. She comes almost everyday because she just moved into a house that is fairly close. They decide to try to get into one of the chapels. Bod can just walk through the door but his friend needs the key. They get it from the caretaker/teacher/man that saved Bod from the killer and went inside.
    Thursday-Creative- After waking up, Jase walked straight out of the hospital, even though he didn’t even know his own name was Jase. On the way out he passed a man raking the leaves. Jase remembered that right before the world went black a handle stabbed through his front windshield from the back of a pickup truck. It had just swerved into the other lane on the road and hit Jase’s SUV head-on. That was all he remembered and decided that he needed to figure out who he was. Jase remembered details like where he was and his family but couldn’t remember personal details like his age, name, or memories. Jase entered a dark room and started to see what he thought was him in his head. It was really an action movie and Jase had no similarities with James Bond since he was just a janitor.

Trent

19. Well I just went back and read the conversations between the bloggers. I can tell yall missed me, the conversations is just dull without me. “Ya see what had happened was..” (quoting something me and bailey say all the time) You had said we only had to do 3 blogs this week not 4 so i figured yesterday would be my day off because i didnt get home till late.

We had our “8th” grade (7th grade [pre-algebra] test)math test today…. I think i did pretty good. Hopefully somehow Mrs. Martin will have them graded by tomorrow, because i MUST KNOW.

I am going to do a little typing (i was going to say “talking”, but that wouldn’t be in context) about the book Im reading (The Beginning of After) and then a short thing about the different stages of testing

The Beginning of After is about a girl, Laurel. One day her whole world changes. Her, her brother, and their two parents had gone over to their neighbors (married couple with son) house for dinner. Laurel and their son used to be like best friends (he’s a year older) but then they just stopped talking. Laurel got out of going out to get ice cream with everyone by saying she had homework. And their son, David said he was going over to one of his friend’s houses. A little after she got into her homework a police officer came to the house and gave her the news. There was a car crash and her mom, dad and brother had died. David’s mother died and his dad was in a coma.

^
    After that is just stuff that happens at school: A guy named Joe who she likes asks her to prom, she got her SAT scores back (from highschool, college thingy) 710 in math, 790 in critical thinking, 760 in writing

The different Stages of testing.
    1. The prep- You are nervous but confident, the first few questions might drag you down at first but then you get the hand of it
    2. The mid- You starting getting things easily and stuff comes faster for you. You may see someone finish and then start to rush it
    3. The crash- You start rushing (not doing bad) but the last few questions start to get to you. You may try on a few but you just give up and guess on some
    4. The post- You check over work (yeah i don’t do this one) and then read or something

20. This week I’m reading The Secret of the Fortune Wookie. It’s another book in the Origami Yoda; by Tom Anglebereger. In this book, Dwight, the kid who made origami Yoda, has moved away. He made the Fortune Wookie so the kids at his old school can get along without him, and Yoda. The theme of this book is not everything is what it seems. My reason behind this is because Dwight isn’t normal, but he gives great normal advice.

21. I am doing a poem Bailey deal with IT!!!! and my mission. For this month is 2 convince my mom to buy me running shoes!!! I will start my training SOON!!!!!! You can feel your body weaken with every through Swaying back and forth ready for the pitch. Heart pounding sweat dripping. Foot on the plate arm swings the pitch is a change up and a swing and a miss. Outside the plate eyeing the pitchers warm ups timing her pitches. Close your eyes take a deep break umpires hand gives the go she goes into her wind up 1…2…3…4…SWING the end of the bat slames hard and the red laces

22. I made an Origami Will Ro. but I lost it. I LOST IT! I hope will doesn’t get mad. ):

23. The ball sores through the air you just sit their and watch them reality comes back you drop the bat and hall it to first round second you look the ball tipped the fence and the center fielder grabs chunks it to third you go for it and slide in you take her feet out from under her the ball rolls you lol at home that wonderful base and jump to your feet sliding in the sky above you you can see a yellow blur aiming under her feet you slide into home base you SCORE THE WINNING BASE game over SHOUT OUT 2 MY TRACK/RUNNING MANGER Mr. mayfield

24. Alright peeps, I’m going to do a five min. update on my reading.

I’m currently reading Eagle Strike by Anthony Horowitz. Alex is on vacation, when he spots the man who killed his uncle. Yassen Gregochavich. He followds Yassen’s men to a cafe, where he overhears a conversation. Yassen is a bounty hunter, and he was planning to bomb a hotel. Just Alex’s luck, it was his. Alex was not on the hotel, but his new friend Sabina and her family were. Sabina’s dad was only hurt, but was sent to the hospital. The bomb was ment for Alex.

I’ll have more later.

25. OOOOOOOOK, well I found a few…who am I kidding, A LOT of typos in my last blog. It was pretty early though.

As I mentioned in my last blog, I am going to tell a little more about Eagle Strike. Alex, after going for Yassen, encounters him on his yacht. Yassen sends his men, and they catch Alex. Alex was about to kill Yassen, the gun was up to his head. Yassen arranged a deal with Alex. Since Alex gave him a chance on death at gunpoint, Yassen gave Alex a chance to live. Yassen said that if Alex survives ten minutes as a matador in a bullfight. Alex accepts.

Alex gets gouged in the side, that was the only injury. As promised, Yassen left after ten minutes.

But not one of his men.

Alex realized he had been tricked, and made an escape. He escaped, after throwing an arrow that had been used for the bullfight at Yassen’s man Franco. Franco was hit in the arm, and was too stunned to move.

Alex had outsmarted his opponent. Alex then traveled back to Chelsea, London, his hometown.

26. HEYO!!!! It’s me!!!! Well today we didn’t get our math exam grades because “they take a while to grade” so im mad. PLUS i didn’t get to read alot today, AND i almost hit Joesph with McKinley’s math notebook…YEAH that’s another story though.

The only thing that happened in The Beginning of After is that she went to prom and she got drunk and she finally started crying (because her and david got in a fight about the car crash and it all hit her at once) When she started crying Joe looked at her like she was crazy and went and got her friend to help her. So she’s not answering him now (ha i wonder why)

^
    Mr. Maf ya know what you should do tomorrow? You should go to the highschool football game and run around the field. Fast and quick!!! <– Oh wait those are like the same things

27. okay you guys! I made the origami jabba today. I feel so proud!!!!!!!!! anyway…. Shelby…. mr mafeld isn’t a manger. like jesus was born in. I think you were trying to say MANAGER… just a thought.

TIME
    Time is a funny thing.
    It gets short when you are enjoying it.
    It gets longer when you are bored.
    Time seems to play tricks on you.
    Time is treasured if you think about it.
    If it is wasted, you will never get it back.
    If it is spent with friends and family, it becomes a memory.
    Time is in control of your life.
    It determines when we get up,
    when we go to bed,
    when we get older,
    when we get married,
    and many more.
    Time is a funny thing.

I hope you don’t think that poem wasted your TIME!! πŸ˜€

28. I read ground zero and I was at the part where he joined the army. He trained and then finally was shipped to Afghanistan to battle. He hops in the back of a truck and is on his way when he hears a shout, “Ied!” And he ducks down and there is an explosion and he finally gets out of the faming truck and crawls to a ditch where his fellow trainees are already at. The captain tells him about the Ied and he already knows about it and they hear gunshots and people are shooting them. They hadn’t worried about Ied’s because they thought there were only Ied’s in the city but apparently somebody put one there. Someone comes up with the idea to throw a smoke grenade out to cover there progress to the nearby building. They throw one and hear the pop and then they run forward and a lady tells him not to move and she’s waving an ak right at him and he doesn’t move and she takes off and he chases her and shoots her in the leg and she drops and he gets to her and she is dead, because to refuse questioning she put a drug in her mouth to kill her. And she is foaming at the mouth. 15 minutes!

29. Ok i found the new blog YES!!!!!!!!!Ok i read The Serpent’s Shadow b’y Rick Riordon. So what happens is Apophis(The Giant Chaos Snake) destroys there last hope in defeating him by destroying the last “Book of Destroying Apophis”. Then tries to destroy a box that could save them. Suddenly 2 sphinxes attack them with fire. Finally Sadie Kane summons Ma’at(The symbol against Chaos also known as the symbol of Order) and made Apophis retreat deep into the Duat(the magical layer underneath the surface of the earth). In the end Sadie has no heartbeat for 2 minutes.
    Ok i think i should end this blog with saying that without Keaton Abernathy, and Jason Kelley.

30. Lincoln’s last days

Lincoln dies on his death bed and the law puts out a $ 200,000 reward for capturing booth. Meanwhile booth and his associate are camping near a smuggler and are waiting to cross the river.when they cross they head over to a barn to stay in.the owner tells the police their there and shortly they arrive.the shoot out begins and and booth gets shot in the neck and becomes paralyzed neck down.his associate came out before the fighting started. Mary and the others were convicted and sentenced to hang.

31. soo now i am reading Secrets of the grave and its a really good book but today im going to do one big journal for my 3 blogs b/c i was finishing makeup work for math and mayfield so now here it go’s

This guy named Roco is a paranormal investigator for the country england and is trying to stake out a bar that has many reported ghost sighting and many unexplained killings that the people just dropped graveyard dead and no one can explain what has been happening to the people one has been slammed in the head by a dining room table anyway now this Roco guy is on a ship that has ported in a port in ireland and he gets off at this port and relises it is the wrong port and has now dropped the ticket to get back on the ship so now he dont have any way too get back on the ship too get to his wallet to buy a new one and the guy that watched him drop his tick wont let him back on but he dose geta job for a few days to earn another ship ticket to go to england so when he gets there he go’s to the bar and hears that there has been 2 more killings so he decides to stake out the barr and gets hit in the head and oput in a coma and this is what the book says “but then he wakes up and…” thats how the book ends I WAS SO MADDDDD!!!!!!! =p

32. Dang doctor needs to hurry up, Jacob got ANOTHER concussion. Thank God, we’re free to go. It’s been a long night, first football then Jacob got a concussion. Longest 2 hours of my life in Birmingham’s children’s hospital.