ducking toilet paper at the end of championship games

yep, hard to act cool on a sideline when you realize fans are throwing TP down from the stands – it’s like “mmm, what a lovely game – TOILET PAPER – DUCK!!!”

i hardly read a thing yesterday in the midst of being at the game – still…

“capture the flag” and “stealing air” – i had the smart idea to read two elem BOBs this week – honestly, i guess i could’ve chosen worse – but neither was exceptional – that said, they also weren’t like 600 pages long and strange (like the high school BOBs can be) so it wasn’t that bad – and i’d actually recommend stealing air to most of you – it was entertaining – the flag book was just ultra typical – nothing new in it – but i did read it in a day – and that’s always a good thing

“yes, it’s hot in here” – great book coming out about living the life (the dream) as a major league mascot – the book looks into the history of mascots while also weaving personal stories about tryouts and life in the stands – it was a clever book – and made me watch Truman and Aubie a bit different yesterday

last week of journals in 2013 – i expect great things:)

maf

59 thoughts on “ducking toilet paper at the end of championship games”

1. I’ve decided to post again. This is a boring week for me, and I remembered the blog!
    I need to shut down this laptop now, I have 7 minutes before the period is over.
    Bye
    -Anna at RMS in her Study Hall

2. Queen of BACON (If you know who I am you're a 7th grader-8th grader and 6th graders you're VERY lucky I left before I could annoy the waffles out of you!!!:D) says:

No, that was yesterday

3. I just had a random thought (I have a lot of those.): The bird is a waffle and the hippopotamus is a watermelon.

4. The hippopotamus is a watermelon?
    The pineapple is a toilet. The cheeseburger is a cheeseburger.
    Wait what