should it bother me that The Riddler is the fastest superhero???

so I went to the 5k downtown yesterday to watch my mom run – before the kids ran ONE WHOLE MILE!!! the adults ran the Superhero 5k – and teens that say adults don’t channel their inner child often are very wrong at that race – b/c most of the adults were in costume – including a Wolverine, a billion Supermans, Spiderman, and the like

but the fastest superhero finished second overall – The Riddler – huh, who knew…

“Forgotten Sundays” – great book by an NFL announcer about the relationship he had with his father, an NFL coach, and how those memories tied to Sundays from long ago – great non-fiction for football kids

“The Big Sport” – or something like that – basically, a book about football being king – the author is not a fan of Saban – or of the SEC – so he won’t win many fans around here – he does have good points about the advantages the NFL and NCAA take over the fact that people go gaga over football – as a baseball fan, it burns me up:)

“Younger” – I read this one in honor of my grandmother – and then no Avon products were mentioned – bummer – but a book about keeping your skin young – you can obviously tell I do a good job already – actually, I learned from the book I’m pretty bad about it – so you should see a younger me in the days to come b/c I’m going to exfoliate much better:)

“The Plateau Effect” – to me, snow days are free days to do independent study – and so while most people would waste time off, I used it pretty well – I got that book read – and it was a wonderful book – I’d actually teach from it in class if we had enough copies – for my 8th grade – I plan to use the material in a presentation this fall at a state gifted conference – so pretty useful book to me and good use of time during the break

bring on the warmer weather – I speak softly in order not to jinx it

what will the world come to when Bri blogs first???

67 thoughts on “should it bother me that The Riddler is the fastest superhero???”

1. This week i’m reading multiple books so i guess i’ll blog about this one to. This is called The River Queen, It’s a true story about a girl named Julieen. It started like this, Julieen lived in Nachecio a really weird place that now holds New York. Her fauther was rich and owned a big peice of land that he gardened and made big profit from, but since four years ago, since he let his slaves loose, he has been loosing money at a steady rate. Ok i’ll finnish this next week thanks mr. Mayfeild!

2. Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z, nowI know my abc’s net Tim won’t you sing with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Brianna, you spelled my name wrong, which I didn’t expect from my sister. And, I’m not a ruffian. Flynn Rider is a ruffian. Not me.

4. Harry gets put in the tri-Wizard tournament with dragons and mermaids oh no Eric Colin gets slayed he’s back Harry Harry things get scary Voldemort back your revolutionary Harry Dumbledore Dumbledore why is he ignoring your constant attempts to contact him he is forced to leave the school umbige arrives dracos a tool kids break into the ministry Sirius Black is as dead as can be split your soul seven parts of a whole their horcruxes it’s Dumbledores end…….. Just Sit right back and you’ll here a tale a tale of a fateful trip that started on this topic bored abored this tiny ship the mate was a mighty sailor and the skipper brave and sure five passengers set sail that day for three hour tour a three hour tour, the weather started getting rough tiny ship was tossed if not for the courage of the fearless crew the minnow would be lost the minnow would be lost,the ship set ground on on the shor of this uncharted desert isle with Gilligan the skipper to the millionaire and his wife the movie star the Professer and Maryann here on Gilligans isle!!!!!!!!!

5. Alloura says that aileans rock!by the way alloura is briannas friend and Cameron Jackson sister/if you know gabe he is wierd! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Hey mayfield i am the only one on this one so i am the last one top post on the blog for last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!