a good year for middle school BOB

it’s a magical unicorn world now where anything can happen…

“the family romanov” – great non-fiction choice – the story of the last tsar family – spoiler, it didn’t end well – and nothing like the movie anastasia – i’d definitely forgotten the end – read really well though

“the hunt for vulcan” – new book – there was thought for a while that there was a planet between the sun and mercury – named vulcan – the book tells that story – and how scientists learn stuff – great, great book – i think i even understand einstein’s special theory of relativity now – just ask me:)

mafeld

4 thoughts on “a good year for middle school BOB”

1. MR. MAYFIELD. IT’S HAPPENING. I’M FALLING. MY EMPIRE IS FALLING. PEOPLE ARE BEATING ME ON THE BLOG.

2. In The Westing Game, Sydelle Pulaski is talking about luck and how some people have all the luck. I started thinking about all the lucky/unlucky moments I’ve had.

Today, I got a sucker (it was not a good flavor) for knowing something no one else did in math class. Next period, in ENGLISH, Emma walks in and gets a stuffed buffalo. Later, when I’m going to car riders I try to prank Delana by slipping a note into her locker. Emmi, her best friend walks out at that moment and saw me. I bet in one day the whole school thinks I like her… It’s a prank!

Now something lucky, today i caught my sucker that mrs. A through to me, I’m bad at catching. I don’t like suckers though.

I guess I’m either unlucky, or I can’t think of more lucky things.