4 thoughts on “CMS Made in the AM”

1. hey tyler (angel)
    do you wish you could me more like me? 🙂

i absolutely love the new album – i got it friday morning – i spent four hours in the car today driving to and from the state cross country championships – so i feel like i’m 15-ish again – just playing the same songs over and over – but it’s good times – and definitely good to run with – which is the most important thing:)

happy b’day – you’re missed

mayfield

2. Haha thank you. I miss you as wel!! I’m glad you like the album (binge-listening is the best! Haha)! Missing Zayn but it’s still just as good. And never enough is amazing. Definitely missing the humorous news broadcasts also. *sighs* memories.
    Good news is that I finally got a Taylor Swift calendar for 2016 and Cole, Alex, and I constantly bring up how we beat oak mtn that one year during this years scholars bowl practices 🙂 fun stuff!

Sorry for replying at the…end of the day 😉

3. never enough is really funny – i didn’t notice harry’s riff until nicole pointed it out during our listening party (aka, advisory period:)

the calendar is good news – i have honestly paid her so much more attention after my last year with you – and if you and the guys still bring up omms, i can assure you those guys haven’t forgotten either (the first question the b’team asked last year was “where’s cole?” to schs – i should know – i was reading that round:)

always good to hear from you – i’m hopeful to post a thanksgiving spoof of the news this week