October 2023

“Last Days of the Dinosaurs” by Black – great book – really interesting

“Midnight in Chernobyl” by Higginbotham – scary book – wow, scary time

“The Innovators” by Isaacson – won this book b/c of a library contest – enjoyed it – history of technology

“The Race to be Myself” by Semenya – self-serving – all autobiographies are – but lots of complaining – not as much running:)

“Creative Act” by Rubin – good book on creativity

“Educated by Design” by Cohen – book about creativity in the classroom – and purpose there

“The Heat Will Kill You First” by Goodell – again, me and scary books – read this one in September – when it was about a billion degrees – so good timing:)

“Being Henry” by Henry Winkler – the Fonz – interesting book – interesting life

“Dying for Purpose” by McElveen – Vapor Sports founder – won it at a race – good read

“My Life in the Fish Tank” by Dee – fiction – YA – from the library – CMS

“King” by Eig – great biography – learned a lot

“Music was It: Young Bernstein” by Rubin – good YA book about an interesting historical figure

“Gambler” by Billy Walters – not as good as I thought it would be – and like some, self-serving

“Undisputed” Donavan Bailey – a sprinter book – so lots of ego there:)

“The Tigerbelles” by Card – great book about the TSU women and the way they represented the USA for years

“How to Win Friends and Influence Fungi” – meh, loved the concept but wasn’t as good as I’d hoped

“The Real Hoosiers” – I’d read about the Atticus team years ago – but still enjoyed this one