week of an 8k race, week of the vols…

busy last week…

“all over but the shoutin'” – rick bragg – alabama native – ny times writer (for a while – maybe a full-time novelist now – forget) – it’s a high school BOB – good choice for the kids – good reread for myself – read it probably 11-ish years back – story of how to find balance in family and career – how to deal with where you came from as you work where you are now – i was impatient b/c i was re-reading the book – although, i did remember the basic outline of things – so i read it within a day

“all in” – chizik – good book – encouraging to find someone at auburn has faith:) anyway, i probably liked best the part about how chizik tries to be a good father – how he tries to teach young men – b/c i think that teaching part is what educators do too

“my life in theatre and other tragedies” – by zadoff – a high school BOB – finished on thursday – okay – basic story of two mismatches who fall in love (the star of the show and the geek-but-kind-hearted stage hand – oh, and how the stage hand overcomes grief to live again) – not great – but i’m sure some theater person picked it and loved it (i was a bit role theater person for a while so i at least feel qualified in not being thrilled over it:)

“darth paper” – cute book – very good – better than the original – if it’s possible – and it is – b/c i say so – good book about why the highly gifted struggle in middle school – they have to learn, sadly, to crush their quirkiness and be who others want them to be – sad but true – unless they plan on being lonely

“long distance” by bill mckibben – writer takes a year off at 37 to train as an alpine skier – story about endurance – about health, youth, aging, and death – really, really enjoyed the book – great insights – good writing

i think that’s about it – early in the week runs together a bit – anyway, have a race saturday – first one in several months – and since the marathon i was going to run was cancelled – and devastated me – this sort of provides a small does of remedy – then, on to watch the vols – or the tide – i forget…

enjoy the week,

29 thoughts on “week of an 8k race, week of the vols…”

1. so big week ahaed of me idk why but it is.
    (creative)

“Boom” “Boom” is was the nthumping of my heart. It was so scary. I had to hide in my closet. This man was trying to find me. He was very tall and had a gun in his hand. This is probably because of my dad. Hes this big secret agent. He has always said he has guys sneaking in his house at night. He must live somewhere else then, Because this is the first guy i’ve ever known to come in this house. I dont know why he wants me… I mean he must have seen my other brother sleeping. I though he wanted revenge against my dad for putting he in jail. Since im his youngest i think i would be the best bait for the trap. He would have so much fury if he even knew where i was he would rush in and try to get me. The perfect time to spring a trap. Listen to me im plotting agasint my own dad. I probably have to be the worst son in the history of bad sons. But, anyway the bad man finally left right when my dad got home. It was funny because he walked in with a very hard look on his face, and he was wiping his hands with a paper towl. I think he found the bad guy. I dont feel sorry for the bad guy. If he would go as far to put my dad through that much misery (me beign lost) he got what he deserved. I really belive it. Anyway, the next day i went to school, and in Mr.Mayfield’s class we did our moring journals as usual. But, i raised my hanbnd and asked if i could talk to him in the hall. He said that was all right. So i told him what had happened. He told me try not to worry about it. I was like, oh yeah some help he was.

Well, thats it.

Sincerley, Colby

2. Since I finished A long Walk to Water I’m reading The Shadow Project. So far its about a young theif that was going to break into a house and steal whatever he thought was worth stealing. He didn’t know it but the house that he was breaking into was the base for a top-secret project. I don’t know what the project is for but the house was supposed to look like a regular house if you didn’t know about the project. There were all kinds of trapdoors and stuff that lead to a secret underground floor where they kept everything that was secret. When he got down there someone saw him and called the gaurds. His street skills kicked in and he kneed the guy (whose name was Michael) and tried to run but the elevator didn’t open. He got caught and put in a room with two people. The “good cop” was a man and the”bad cop” was a woman. Thats all for today.

Trent

3. Start off the week with a dream, yeah how about a story?
    Creative
    Lets start out formal. Hi, i’m Melisa Hogg. I am 14 and am a big time trouble maker. I wont go into details but lets just say you want to be on my good side. 🙂 I hate learning or anything in the same sentence as the word school. Oh yea, my friends call me Mel. So Monday is back and ready to attack. The bell rings as I am still slowly making my way down the hallway. I slip into the room as Mr. Mayfield (a.k.a. Mr. Grumpy) asks,”why are you tardy, again?” “How can you be tardy to lunch?”, I ask. Mr. Grumpy sighs and begins calling role, again. I knew I should have skipped class with T-Bone and Mad dog. This is why I hate school. Teachers with their crabby ways. Late to lunch,hah, you make me sick. Another Monday went by as I get off the bus and think, tonight. I will do it tonight. I am home alone, no parents and it is time I start obeying my own rules.
    I don’t like kids like this. 🙂 Mimi

4. Trent i think u will make bob you do like to read alot 🙂 (pov)

So on my creative i was ijn the pov of the kid. I wanna do the pov of the Breaking and entering person. So here it goes hope i can copy it.

“Where is that kid?!?!?!?!?!” ” I must find him.” I got to find this kid or my life is over. My boss sent me to this house to find a certain kid. I have already seen one other kid i must find him. I don’t know how hes evadeing mt capture.I know he must be in his room but i have to find him. I have checked all through the house. This gun i have its an asault rifle. It is super heavy. I was told to kill the kid on the spot. Well i’ve decided the kid can wait another day. I’m leaving. I’m trying to get away before the kids fat… (slurpp) (Rippp)
    Narrator: It turns out the father was so mad that he punched clearly through the bad guy and ripped his head off. What a happy ending to a terrible story. I’m just kidding. 🙂

Sincerley, Colby

5. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like presents… The person who gets me a unicorn for my birthday will be my favorite person in the whole world. Unicorns are awesome(:
    It’s been a while since I’ve read a book that is a page turner that I flip through constantly and can’t stop reading. But I’ve found one. It’s called Chosen by Ted Dekker.
    Ted Dekker is awesome and I’ve read other books by him too. But I checked out Chosen from the library yesterday and I can’t put it down.
    It takes place in another Earth. I don’t know the full background story but the book takes place in the future and people found another planet. It’s just called other Earth. But this Earth isn’t that great and there are a bunch of diseases. There are 9 different forests and in the middle of each one is a lake that the people have to bathe in everyday and if they skip one day then a disease starts to form on their skin. It gets so bad that you basically begin rotting away.
    In this other World there is already fighting and disagreement. There is a group of people who let themselves be affected by the disease and they became known as The Horde.They have planned to begin a war against everyone else in the forests..
    The Horde are the bad guys ruled by Teeleh Who is EVIL.

Alright well that’s all
    -Julie

6. So I am reading a classic, Charlotte’s Web.
    Author’s Purpose
    I think the authors purpose it to entertain young readers. Once kids get to where they can read decently then this is a good book to start on. Not very challenging but fun to read. Kids of all age have probably read this book. It is one of my all-time favourites. This story has alot of emotion and activity. The emotion changes in almost every chapter. Sad,glad,happy, or excited. Kids like this because it has animals talking. They hear each other like us but humans hear barking or quacking. This story is also an excellent point of view shift. Each animal takes chapters to explain their thinking and their opinions about things.
    Mimi 🙂 If I wake up to talking animals tomorrow, I am blaming you Mr. Mayfield! 🙂

7. Ahhhh, Mr. Mayfield and bloggers…. I is back. If you don’t know who I am well, this is the infamous St. K with the quirky (and hopefully funny) comments.

Alright, Maf, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree this week, cause-of course-you’re choosing the hatred of my planet (aka Auburn) against yellow and purple (Just one notch bellow the hatred of my planet)… Another thing is your comment on Darth Paper, which says we have to not be quirky! Haha! Well, we formed a band of strong minded (definitely quirky) kids and named them the Clan and we are all exactly how we want to be. And we haven’t changed for anyone… well, except maybe Nathan…. he’s the weakling. I never said that, understood? 🙂

Okay, so I’m blogging on Silence this week (the third installment of the Hush, Hush series) Which is, by the way, amazing! You need to read it, maf.
    Mon.- Nora wakes up in a graveyard and can’t remember anything. The last thing she remembers is April, and it’s september. She’s been kidnapped and the doctor tells her she has amnesia, her defense mechanisms aren’t letting her think of her past. Nora, of course, know’s that is a lie.
    Tues.- Whenever Nora sees the color black, she gets theses flashes of images, like black eyes. She know this has something to do with the past she can’t remember. One day she goes to eat with her Mom and her boyfriend. When she sees them holding hands she flees the restaurant and runs down to the 7/11.
    Wed.- When she reaches the 7/11 it’s really quiet and she finds guys in the back beating up a young guy around her age. Then, a guy, who she feels like she knows, shows up and saves her. Of course, it’s Patch, her boyfriend, who asked the man to erase her memory far enough back to where she wouldn’t remember him. The guy who kidnapped her is Hank, her biological father, who is also a Nephilim.
    Thurs.- So Nora still can’t remember who anyone is, but she tries to find Patch again, so when her friend Scott explains all the details of angels and Nephilim (Scott’s a Nephilim) she follows him to Hank’s warehouse….

So, this is a really good book 🙂

-St. K
    – when the moon is blue, the clock strikes blue

8. I’m not trying out for bob 🙁

After alot of questioning Danny got out of the security room and up to ground level. He had a message on his phone from his neighbor, Aggie. It was teling him that his Nan wasn’t good. When he got home and searched the house he couldn’t find her anywhere. His neighbor came in and told him that she came over and found her dead (or at least she thought she was dead) and that she called an ambulance.

During this book another story is going on. It’s about a girl that can seperate from her body and go look around while she is invisible. She can walk through walls too. She’s a spy and her mission is to find the skull(a terrorist). She found him in a training camp where everyone has a gun.

Trent

9. Journal 1- POV Shift-The Soldiers of Halla- pov of missile
    I hit without warning. They didnt know they were under attack until,well, they were under attack.I was fast. I was violent. They didnt even know what my launching was all about. I aimed right at the two leaders, Pendragon and Press. I missed though and landed in between the two. Twenty yards up and Press would have been liquified. Twenty yards back and every one of the Travelers would have been dead

10. hey mr. mayfeild sorry i have been out got a nasty virus but will return tomarrow so today i am doing creative and its about my favorite video game minecraft

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” bob screemed as he fell down the long dark hole to find himself in an abandend shaft. He walk around with his sword inhand untill he finally had to rest. He gatherd some stone and mined a hole he madde shelter to live. he came across another guy named steve about twoo feet high and wering a jacket. he had some wood that he used to make himself a house on land but someone had used a TNT on the house and he fell down here. they both started building a shelter but one thing was to powerful for there shelter. the creepers. One by one they came exploding the shelters and finally as bob found some diamonds it was to late he was dead.

the end hope you liked it. =]

11. hey mr mayfield.. its maddie and i am reading ths new book called elsewhere. if you like mysteries as much as i do then you will love this book.well i am going to do a soapstone.
    S-olive Dunwoody
    O-she had questions to ask horatio(horatio is a talking cat)
    A-the reader
    P-horatio said the someone or something was trying to get rid of her.
    S-she was very frightened that her parents would find out
    T-mysterious- always something to scare you around the next corner(and by corner i mean inside the next picture on the wall(and yes i meant inside))
    o
    n
    e

12. But trent you (i thought) liked it last year… 🙁 its a schock to me you arent. Anyway i got an authors purpose coming ur way. Oh yeah btw happy birthday to you Julie.

Ok authors have taken a big step in life going towards a career in writing books. I’m not saying its not a good career, i just think it would be kind of boring. But, on the other hand i think it would be totally awesome. I mean i could write so many books from my own thoughts its not even funny. Well some of the books are. But, I could qwrite about anything you could think of for me to write. I could write about space travel, dinosaurs, etc. I just like making stuff up. I could do it all day. I would look to a career towards designing video games. I really love working with technology, plus i can come up with great ideas for a character or a storyline. But some authors dont do that they write because they want to i guess. IIts their passion. And i dont have a problem with someone having a passion. Its just a very half and half passion to me.

Sincerley, Colby

13. Happy late birthday Julie 🙂
    I liked BOB last year but I waited to late this year.:(
    Creative
    Uhhhh! I cry for help while I am lying in the trench on the battlefield without any legs. I stepped on a mine and used all of my energy to crawl back to this trench. We’re in the middle of The Great War (WWI before they knew there would be a WWII) and America just joined the fighting. I have seen men die while defending their country and others like I am about to. I yelled out to my buddy,”Go take me to base!” He didn’t hear me so I did my best to keep fighting. I grabbed my gun and got on a crate. I went through 3 amo belts and while on my fourth my vision started getting blurry and I thought I would pass out. I did everything that I could. Eventually I just grabbed another gun, set them both on the edge, and started blind firing. Thats what they told us to do if we couldn’t see and couldn’t run. I couldn’t do either of those things so I just kept the guns straight and fired. Next thing I know I’m on a stretcher and everyone’s happy. We must have won the battle. Thats all.:)

Trent

Trent

14. Happy late birthday Julie 🙂
    Creative

Trent

15. Wednesday and I am going to do Point of view from Wilbur, the pig.
    Why is that man coming at towards the barn with an ax? I don’t see any trees in here. Look, a little girl! Oh I love kids because they are so fun! Well, I think I will like it here. Wait, why are you picking me up? No, not a box, please! Huh, were am I now? Hey, there is that little girl, and that man. There is also some lady I have never seen before in my whole 12 hour life. What is this thing? I don’t know but whatever it is, I like it. I want some more of that white stuff. Little girl, don’t leave, where are you going? I don’t want to be here alone! Please, come back, I love you! Ok, well this is knew. In this place with a lady I have no clue of. That was very rude of that girl. You think you know a person, ugh.
    I love little pigs. 🙂 Mimi

16. oh my gosh the worst day ever just happened in my life first i forgot my bag at basketball then it all went downhill from there anyways this will be a ten minute blog on the creative writing. One day jhon was riding his bike and he wreked in the middle of the woods and had nobody to help him he couldnt get up or do anything to help himself so he just tried to crawl to safty or yell for help he finnaly got help and got to the hospitle and was minutes from death he was lucky to survive the accedent and he always wears a helmate.

17. Hey, sorry i was out today. Sick 🙁 but I am going to blog anyway.
    Comparison
    The book Charlotte’s Web is like the book Daniel X. Not by the talking animals but they both loose someone important to them. Daniel’s parents and Fern looses Wilbur. They both have a tragic moment were there is nothing the can do about it. Daniel is always alone, but Fern had someone, for a little while. At least Fern got to see Wilbur. Daniel could only use his powers to see his parents. It wasn’t actually them. He made them up for comfort. So he could feel safe again. That is also a way this book is different. When Fern felt alone she was. She couldn’t make Wilbur appear just like that. She had to just think about him.
    MImi :0

18. hey mr mayfield i am going to another soapstone on the book elsewhere. i love this book so much and if yall read it i hope that you will like it too.
    S-Olive Dunwoody
    O-olive goes into almost all of the paintings in her house.
    A-the reader
    P-she wanted to know more about ”HIM”
    S-she went into a painting with young girls holding hands and dancing in a cicle but when olive tried to talk to them they pushed her back through the picture frame saying that they would get in trouble by”HIM”
    T-frightening- why is everyone in the paintings scared that they will get in trouble with ”HIM”
    n
    e

19. Trent too many reposts haha. Well i think ill do a… (change)

I have read alot of books recently. The book i have read the most of right now would be Narnia. Some of the things of how it change is houses. Thgey found this secret passage in the top floor They follow through the passage to end up in an abandoned (or so they thought) attic. But it was odd to see a fire buring in the fireplace and it full furnished. Another would be her neighbors. When someone new moved next door to her she made him as her friend. Another way it changes would be with a twist. Since ive seen the movie tons of times i though it would begin like the movie. It didnt. It started with her in her backyard.

Thats five.
    Sincerley, Colby

20. Creative writing,
    Today I woke up in a different place. I no longer saw the white surface of the ceiling in my room. No longer did I hear the breathing of the night. Now all I saw was a brown, ugly wall, and all I heard was a soft low humming noise. I turn to my left and see a hideous brown lump layng on its side, its back to me. I hear its heavy yet gentle beathing of this hideous sounding ceature. I would have never thought that that lump an the ground would be my best friend, wraped in a heavy fleece blanket. From that day on I had a new perspective of everything that seems ugly. I will never be as I once was, hideous and mean on the inside.
    Hope you enjoyed :),
    Sarah

21. The junkyard isn’t actually called Junkyard, it’s called The salvage yard- Do the owners actually use everything in that yard for salvage? Or do they just call it that because of the uniqe stuff that they are able to find in the cars and other large metal beasts, such as fuzzy dice, baseball cards. or whatever.

The boys find a body in a car-So this is either a murder, or an accidental case of “Ow, i tripped on a rock and landed in my trunk and now a tree limb broke and shut the trunk,aahhh” Now it is possible that there is the hallucination like the dad says, but theres also the possibility that it WAS a crime scene.

Danny Crushes the car- Oh great, he has now just gotten rid of the crime scene evidence and now if they were to ever report it or do whatever, they would have no believable resources for any of it therefore not being able to file a report and bringing justice to whomsoever this might be.

The Crusher actually has a name- They named the crusher? Now, that would make sense if it was a car…or beloved pet…or even a pile of rusty metal that has been kept from the first find that the crew obtained, but a crusher? I know the author might try to put little details into perspective, but i dont see that working as well as he tries to make it.

22. Last blog.

When Danny gets to the hospital the desk attendant says that his Nan had surgery and that he couldn’t see her yet. Nan got moved to a room where Danny could see her but he had to wait on the doctor. When the doctor got there Danny flipped out and didn’t want to sit down. When he did the doctor told him that his Nan had a stroke because she bled a lot in her brain. He said that she was a fighter(which Danny knew meant that she wasn’t supposed to survive surgery and that even with surgery Nan wasn’t going to be the same as before that accident.
    In the other story Opal followed him around alot and eventually confirmed that he was the Skull. She followed him around alot and eventually someone saw her. Ths wasn’t supposed to be possible and she got scared. They put her in a small cage and for some reason the Skull’s man could see her. The cage was made out of a material that she couldn’t get out of for some reason. They found out that her name was Opal and that she wasn’t American. That’s all for today.

Trent

23. Yesterday was my birthday so I decided I wasn’t going to blog. I wasn’t in the mood for it(: So you get a nice 10 minute blog coming your way.

By the way, I actually went through and looked at other people’s blogs and thanks to the two people that wished me a happy birthday 😀 That was awesome.

So anyways, I am reading Chosen by Ted DekKer. I’m almost done with it. IT’s a REALLY REALLY REALLY CREEPY book… Its not scary just weird..
    I also got a book called The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I asked for it for my birthday and I GOT IT! WOO HOO! I started reading it but I wanted to finish Chosen first. But the few pages I’ve read of The Night Circus are amazing.. IT’s supposed to be a cross of Twilight and Harry Potter:D

So on Chosen… There is a boy Johnis who gets chosen along with 3 other people to go out into the desert to defeat the Horde. They are in something called The Forest Guard. The people in the forest are the good guys. The people called the Horde out in the desert are the bad guys. There is a REALLY REALLY Bad guy called Teeleh who is trying to attack everyone and destroy the world…. He has anger issues…

So Johnis trys to beat the Horde and he gets captured so do the other people that came along with him and right now they are all on the verge of dying…. Its not good…

Ok thats all
    -Julie

24. this week i am going to do 20 min. on London calling.

Mon- the story starts out with martin at the end of class on the last day of school. the teacher is talking about one of the famous people in martins towns history. then one if martins friends makes a smart comment about the hero right in front of his grandson lowrey. then the bell rings and they all leave class.

Tues- martin his friend and another one of his friends manneti are walking in the hallway when suddenly lowrey comes up wanting revenge for what martins friend said during class.so martin and his friends run from lowrey and his friends. then lowrey runs martin and his friends into a corner at the construction sight.

weds- at the construction sight martins friend says that he was only telling the truth about lowreys granddad. then lowrey attacks and martins friend gets out of the way. lowrey goes strait at martin and slaps him in the face. manneti picks up a piece of concrete and throws it at lowreys head.

Thurs- manneti missed lowrey and hit a statue. the statue gets a piece chipped off of it.then martins principle walks by and sees the scene of the crime. he takes all of the boys and tells them to wait by the rembrants(a hall of fake paintings). the principle hears both sides of the story and decides to wait till next year to see who should be punished.

well theres my 20 min.

25. I’ve finally torn myself away from the dvd of the new Pirates movie, so song of today is Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles, and we left off with harry asking kreacher and dobby to tail draco. Harry goes to dumbledore’s next meeting to find Trelawney yelling at dumbledore. trelawney threatens to quit, because she is not the only divination teacher (firenze the centaur was hired in book five) when she leaves, dumbledore asks for slughorn’s memory, which harry does not have. Dumbledore actually sounds upset (one of maybe three times he gets angry) and scolds harry. they delve into a memory of Voldemort/Riddle, working at borgin and burke’s. he visits hepzibah smith, who shows him a locket belonging to slytherin and a cup belonging to hufflepuff. the memory ends, and dumbledore tells harry that
    hepzibah died two days later, and hokey the house elf was blamed for accidentally grabbing rat poison instead of sugar, then mixing it with her master’s tea. riddle apparently killed for gain instead of revenge (first time) and gains the locket and cup. Next memory, dumbledore meets Tom for an interview for a teaching post, where dumbledore confronts riddle about his Voldemort alias and the group who started following him, the death eaters. dumbledore figures that riddle just wants to influence students to the dark magic he uses, and get closer to the knowledge of hogwarts. he informs Tom of the powers of love, to which tom replies that he has found no evidence that love is powerful in the real world. dumbledore smiles, and
    tells voldemort that he does not get the job. Since then, Dumbledore has not been able to hold a D.A.D.A. professor for more than a year. Harry gets his first report from kreacher and dobby upon reentering the gryffindor common room. Malfoy has been using the room of requirement. Harry guesses that malfoy has been using parts of the Hogwarts polyjuice potion store to enable Crabbe and Goyle to keep guard while remaining unsuspicious. he attempts to enter the room of requirement, but for some reason fails on multiple attempts. Moaning Myrtle tells harry that a boy has been visiting her and crying, and harry thinks that it’s malfoy. On one of harry’s attempts at the r.o.r., tonks approaches him, looking worse than ever. harry suspects that she had a crush on sirius, but is devastated by his loss. aragog (the giant spider that attempted to kill harry and ron) died, so hagrid asks harry, hermione, and ron to his funeral. Hagrid cannot go into the forest after retrieving aragog’s body from the metaphorical food bowls of the spiders. the apparition tests come up, and hermoine passes, but ron leaves HALF AN EYEBROW behind, so he fails. harry cannot take the test, since he is not yet seventeen. during the tests, harry attepts to get the memory from slughorn, but he once again wriggles free. ron advises harry to take felix felicis (good luck potion harry won on the first sixth year potions class.) he decides that this is an amazing idea, and we shall find out if the idea works next week. see ya!

26. how long is a 8k race i know 5k is one mile but i guese its 1 and a half miles. anyways i will go for the point of view on colt in the book growing up colt. the thing was he was used to starting in collage but he went to nfl its like being a 7th grader for our middle school teams and then he finnally got his chance to play against the steelers and he was glad he had 1 td and 200 plus yards as a third sting qb. so i think the author showed that to prove colts power in times in need witch will keyy in later in the book thats it for tonight

27. My computer messed up so I accidentally posted it twice 8)

Back at the house that Danny tried to break into Sir. Roland (one of the highest guys for the Project) was offering him a job as a spy. It wasn’t a regular spy like James Bond or anything but a spy in an energy body that can go anywhere without actually leaving. They also can’t get caught (or at least aren’t supposed to be able to and Opal was the first one) or seen.
    Nan woke up and can just barely see. In the job agreement that Sir. Roland made he said that he would take Nan to a small clinic in the country. When she got there she was confused but happy that she could leave the hospital.
    Opal is still trapped in the cage being questioned by the Skull’s friend. That’s all for toninght.
    😉
    Trent

28. Hey Mr.Mayfield. So this is my first blog for a first 9 weeks and I’m going to start on a book. This book(s) is the Pendragon:Merchant Of Death. This is a book that is part of a 13 book series. I started to read this book last year, but i gues i just didn’t get that in to it. So it is about a boy named Bobby Pendragon who is like really popular and captain of the team kind of guy. So he is writing from this world he was brought in to and is teling about how he got there. It starts at the beginning as he gets ready to go to his basketball semi-final game. His parents leave, and he stays behind to finissh up some homework. So as he iss about to leave for the most important game of his life, this girl he has had a crush on shows up on his frontporch. So this next part is pretty…..well i will just tell you tommorrow.