at this point, you’re just two short hours away from pizza…

so, i ran chicago – 3:02:50-something – a personal best – and just one hour later than you need to order pizza around here afterwards:)

(good thing i was in the mood for dairy queen and an oreo blizzard – highly nutritious:)

so anyway, all good all around – and i won’t bore you any more with it – except to say that you don’t have to blog this week – good luck on the final tomorrow (not written sarcastically – except in the case of shelby who needs all the help she can get:)

so there’s no reason to keep going except i like to write whatΒ i read for the week – if i can remember on runner brain

book one – i read an advanced copy of a book in the room – i got from ms blount – the guy that wrote it had written the oragami yoda series – the story had something to do with your best friend suddenly getting a fake mustache and threatening to take over the world – fortunately, the kid not only defeats his friend, but he also gains a superstar girlfriend – so smiles all around

i read the media guide to the chicago marathon – fascinating facts for you – 112 runners from alabama (never saw one in the race though until much later – and the poor girl was about dead) – 1,500 port-o-lets out on the course – 45,000 runners (i finished 1000-something) – 100 countries (i ran with a guy from columbia – and one from indiana xc – and mickey and minnie mouse from japan – by the way, it’s hard to think you’re doing well when minnie mouse is kicking your tail:)

i also read another book but i truthfully can’t remember it – at all – seems like it was a county library book – oh, wait – i’m not done with that one yet – i’ve got two that i’m working on – i haven’t progressed much lately b/c it would do no good to keep reading right now b/c reading recall level is like zero

but i did post a blog so i feel less lazy – oh, and i watched the talladega race today – which is a new experience after you’ve run it – so now i’m like a certain sixth grade student and just writing about what i watched so i should go… πŸ™‚

j

14 thoughts on “at this point, you’re just two short hours away from pizza…”

1. Congrates Mr. Mafed!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hehe)
    AnnMarie……..WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creative Writting

Home

Walking through the woods in the cold winter.
    Little Montana snowflacks flutter all around me.
    Each with indevigule patterns.

Watching my life flash before my eyes, as a bear
    comes chargiing. My heart stopped as the bear drew
    closer. Maybe, I will surive and make it home

2. so great job mr. m i would have finished in last because …. ANNOUNCEMENT
    TO THE WORLD, I DON’T RUN FAST!!!!! anyway i have a question 4 u mr m
    have u read fortune wookie? anyway again i am doing another creative
    ‘cuz there fun.
    CURE
    C- c is for cancer, many people suffer
    U- u is for use your knowledge, FIND A CURE!!!
    R- r is for real, u never feel the real pain until you or a friend has it
    E- e is for end it, take it away!!!

* I need your prayers 4 my mom’s friend who has breast cancer. πŸ™

3. last week i read batman beyond. it’s about the batman that comes after bruce wayne. the batman that comes after him has a lot more gadgets. i would say the author’s purpose for writing the book was to entertain. so that’s my make up blog. oh, good job on the race. bye.

4. Hey mr. Mayfield. I’m late on journals so I figured id go ahead and do a few this week..

Anyway, the book I checked out while I was in the library (by the way, I stopped reading just a second ago cause I thought of journals:) is Limit by kristen landon. And its actually turning out to be a great book. Its about 3 kids about our age that’s are all gifted in math and about some girl that “snatched” from the school they go to and nobody knows why. The sentence that gave the title its name is on the 1st page (suprise suprise!) And its”up until now we thought we were off-limits”. There’s another one that I have for you and ill try to write tomorrow
    Bye!:)
    Timothy

5. Amanda im really sry for your moms friend, giving her my best wishes.

So i started a new series the other day but didnt blog about it cause i barely read any of it and their wasnt very much to talk about. The book is all mythical and has mythical creatures that are trying to kill this boy over a key to a really important box that holds an unbreakable crystal with a piece to a will in it. This is as far as i got cause my week has been crazy.

6. So I am assuming that since this week is final week that we don’t have to blog. I have some things to say:
    1. Congrats on running the marathon. I truly admire you for doing something so….. intense
    2. We only have marching band practice on Thursdays now!
    3. I have had time to read this week! ITS BEEN AMAZING

^^Okay that’s all.

7. Soooooooooooooooo,I’m now on ,like, the fifth book of the “Keys” series. Yay, big accomplishment for me. Not! Well, I’ll spare you the looong, booooooring lecture and say that so far Authur has been teleported to a snowing plain and the Fletchers have found him. He then finds a tower/tin mill and goes inside before they can attack. And that’s pretty much where I’m at.

8. This poem is a hiaku. If I remember right, the syllables are 5,7,5. If that`s not right, this isn`t a hiaku and I don`t know what it is. πŸ™‚ It`s a little long, but that`s a good thing right?

Working all day long
    Our hands are always moving
    Singing thier hands song

Fingers, fingers twitching
    Dancing, dancing and prancing
    Working with all of our hands

Making works of art
    Out of the everyday things
    You won`t expect the

Crazy, amazing
    Special things our hands can do
    Well, I have noticed.

But how about you?

9. hey……………….creative……………………………………………………………….. i was at camp crystal lake and guess who i saw. yep the one and only j.v. ( jason vorhesses) i was doing a puzzle on the computer it said” jason is behind you”. to be continued

10. so i am reading one of the extra credit books the book i am reading is treasure island and so far it has been a great book the author of this book is Robert Louis Stevenson i insist on others to read this book so anyways the first section of this bookthat you read is mainly about just who everybody is now i would tell you who all the characters are in this book but that would take a long time [not really] when he talks about who everybodyis hetalks about how he knows and/or finds out about who everybody is in which some cases he does find out who people is pretty cool so that is just about all i can think of tosay so see ya and waz up [the sky] hahaha i am funny i think

11. Hello i’m Howie Long and welcome back to deal or no deal!!!! Before our break contestant Chin Thangchouiokool said no deal to 500,000 dollars!!!

the screen on your t.v. suddenly switches to my face.
    BWAHAHA!!! I’ve finally stopped That annoying bald guy with no life, Howie Long, from killing your brains!
    Wait, no i’m just here to blog. oh well:(

So, i’ve been reading a book called “Double Eagle” and so far not much has happened. To start of Mike was going to Alabama to visit his dad. He got there and his dad took him to SCUM-lab. Dont ask what scum means because the author wasnt smart enough to tell us. So he gets there and meets kyle , the kid he dosent like at first. Then mike goes to the cafeteria to eat. After he is done eating a hottie walks in and invites him to go collect specimens with her (and some other guys). Mike decides to go with them because the girl is hot. they go collect specimens and on the way back the guys get drunk but nothing bad happens. Mike decides to go jogging in the middle of the day in july in alabama. Smart kid. He gets stopped by some thugs but kyle saves him and the thugs spit tobacco juice at mikes feet. That be all.

I’m Howie Long and………….