when it gets hot, you have to look for surprise jeeps coming out of CPES…

media days are finally here – look for me to hang out with the vandy players

“what we found under the sofa and how it changed the world” – elem BOB – i’m now done with elem BOB – my memory working per usual, i think the last two elem BOBs i read weren’t good – but, the great thing about those books is that they’re done really, really quickly (sort of like missing girl:)

“joss whedon” – a biography on him – fabulous – wrote tons of pages of things we can do in the classroom – i’ve now started watching “buffy: the vampire slayer” – and i’m pulling hard for “dr. horrible 2”

“espn: those guys have all the fun” – for an 800-page book, it was pretty depressing – those guys may have fun, but they do a lot of stupid things – not that the talent comes to media days, but i will definitely steer clear of most of them (particularly, the radio guys) – one of the more interesting reads was how they botched getting sunday AND monday night football – i at least now know why most all sporting events are on cable vs. free TV

so there’s this back road behind chelsea park elementary – always deserted – b/c it’s a dead end – and today, a jeep tears out from it – at 6 am in the morning – an overnight adventure i’d probably not like to know about… πŸ™‚

21 thoughts on “when it gets hot, you have to look for surprise jeeps coming out of CPES…”

1. I don’t know about Summer Blooger, but it is definitely the return of the Summer Blogger. πŸ™‚

2. its because I blogged for her πŸ™‚ but now I have to read my summer read before my dad will let me go get the next book in the Percy Jackson series. Yes I know I just really like Greek mythology. anyway if Mayfield taught me that I wouldn’t fall asleep in class and Brandon might be quite for once because I think that will interest him. He might even get good grades in your class so you don’t have to yell at him well for not doing work. Might have to yell at him to stop talking about Greek mythology. πŸ™‚

3. Could it be that I wasn’t first because I didn’t have my handy, dandy binder on hand?

4. i had mine last week – no change – i don’t think my left eye has really changed since eighth grade – but my right eye has steadily improved – so worse case, i can get you on the path to “natural” correction – you can start by memorizing the chart letters/numbers today:)

or were you going with the “too blind to see” excuse for not reading the hobbit??? i’m now catching on… πŸ™‚

5. that ought to get you an official coach mason bow tie

and definitely, braces – you’ll be in too much pain to read such a hard novel as manifest

let’s just let sidney read everything for everyone

6. that’ll give me time to finish my summer novel, ive written about 1000 words a day for the past 3 days ajd Im almost done (hooray no journals)

7. Camp was great.

Surprising that we have the same amount of comments we had last week.