counting by sarah’s…

just watch the marathon record fall under two hours, three minutes – amazing…

“brewster” – my “tough” book – or book i can brag about in adult conversations – b/c i totally have those – enjoyable read – the passages about running were outstanding – traditional adult fiction book with issues that would make not non-recommendable to YA – but i can’t fathom why kids would read outside of their target area anyway – but i really enjoyed the imagery in the book

“do life” – quick read – how a 360 pound guy lost 140 pounds, finished a marathon, and became a triathloner – there was a sad beginning – the kid knew he was overweight but it took a comment from the “cute” girl in fifth grade to destroy his self-confidence and spiral his life out of control – i could identify, in ways

“sure signs of crazy” – i actually would’ve liked this book better if it’d been about the title – about a girl trying to hold it together with a mom that’s been committed – but sadly, the book wasn’t anything like that – yucky BOB read

“counting by 7’s” – so i don’t know what book sarah is reading b/c 7’s took me a day – not nine weeks:) as for the review, i feel obligated to ruin it for sarah since she won’t read it – apparently – it was a decent enough book – to be technical, i had issues with the counselor – and the unlikely-ness that a genius would just fall through the cracks like that – but whatever, most books are about boys liking girls – or vice versa – so genius books are okay with me:)

65 thoughts on “counting by sarah’s…”

1. Creative Writing

Well one time there was a guy named Mr.Mayfield and he was really cool. He liked to run and his best friend was Binder girl but they had a arche nemisis named Kate the bunny killer and she went and brain washed mr mayfield and binder girl and the whole world was Kateopia the end

2. Wednesday- ” If your going to be two faced at least make one side pretty.”
    – Marilyn Monroe

I think this saying is actually really funny, I have used it to make a point once or twice. When some one is two faced they do this and then another or they betray someone so, it’s cleaver and dad’s to see someone say that so if your going to be one person and then another at least make one of your personas pretty. Also a burn saying when people lie they are unattractive

” Dream no small dream for they have no power to move the hearts of men.”
    – Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe

So when you dream, dream big or else no one will listen to you they will not persuade anyone. If you dream a small dream then they are to little to catch some ones attention or ” move the hearts of men” with a small dream .

3. Right now, sitting in a waiting room, is when I really wish I had my old GRC period back. 😛
    However, I have typed over two thousand words today, so that’s a plus.

4. I wish I could. The combination of Taylor Swift, One Direction, and 5 Seconds of Summer that my ipad radio is playing is getting annoying. Thank goodness for hospital wifi! (Even if it is slower than the wifi at Fred’s…)

5. it would be ironic if the hospital wifi gave you a virus:)

kate-topia – the world of kate – that’s what evil kate says is her kingdom – i thought it was clever

6. Quite clever indeed.
    Is Conner Aderholt an Elf???

I really want to open the window and run out on the roof of thw hospital. The roof of the lower level is like a foot below the window.

7. just don’t attract lightning while you’re out there:)

no connor in the story – i think they all want to be in the story – right now, just jojo, kate, you and binder girl – and fred – and your puppets

8. Oh, yay.
    By the way, I’ve set my POV murder mystery to share with you.

Beware those puppets-they have minds of their own.

9. I’m up to 13,600 words now on my novel. Let’s hop I can write like this next month.

I’ll make sure it shared. 🙂

10. If I’m hopping about writing next month, does this make me a bunny rabbit? If so, I really should avoid those bunny-killing sixth graders.

11. Kate-Topia sounds like where my characters live.

Out of curiousity, does Detective know any spells?