Happy New Year! Welcome Back!

My how time flies when you’re having fun! I hope everyone had a healthy start to their new year. I know all our students are so anxious to get back into the groove of things, so let me impart a few pointers for Tuesday morning……

Students! Please come to school prepared to work! We will have a portion of time set aside during the day Tuesday to share our holiday happenings, but when it’s time to get busy, let’s settle down and attend to the business of learning!

Parents! Please make sure your child has the proper supplies when they return to school. Many students come to class lacking pencils and paper which translates to lost instructional time. Take a few moments to visually check your students back packs or binders to ensure they will return to school equipped to learn!

I hope you & your family had an opportunity to rest and renew both mind and body during our holiday break. With the new year upon us, I am excited about our new semester and the various topics of study we have ahead of us! I hope you return to school with that same sense of excitement!! See you Tuesday!